High lvls have bad reputations (locked)

36 posts

Flag Post

For all you low lvls (0-25 or something) NOT ALL HIGH LVLS TROLL. Some high lvls like me (lvl 52) dont troll at all. In fact if you actually get to know us we help low lvls a lot. So please get the thought out of your heads that ALL high lvls troll.. thanks..

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXLilJmanXx:

For all you low lvls (0-25 or something) NOT ALL HIGH LVLS TROLL. Some high lvls like me (lvl 52) dont troll at all. In fact if you actually get to know us we help low lvls a lot. So please get the thought out of your heads that ALL high lvls troll.. thanks..

Cool so one of hundreds of high level players are nice, what about the rest. They’re like ’ Oh i’m here to help’ then they just kill everyone.

Flag Post

how can high levels help low levels?

Flag Post

Well, there are few who have reputations for being helpful, I won’t name any because my sources may be out of date, but they are out there.~ajbarr level 45

Flag Post

but wouldnt that just be scamming XD

Flag Post

I help dem by joining dere team in a 1v1 ctf hangar match 8)

Flag Post

I could Help some Low Levels, if they ask nicely. 8)

Flag Post

i like helping 8]

Flag Post

this game is wag..luv it..vertually murderin ppl u dont even no is effin sick an hilarious. one of the best internet games ive ever played:P keep it up noobs thumbs up

Flag Post

swag*

Flag Post

Level 60 here saying don’t trust any high levels >:3

Flag Post

you can trust me with all your money. 8)

Flag Post

Not helping Zeus

Flag Post
Originally posted by wiuk:

swag*

I c ur future very clearly 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXLilJmanXx:

Comboing is a really gay thing to do besides being really noobish.Defending combo’s is as stupid as this game.

Flag Post

^Not as stupid as sum ppl 8)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:

:3 I need some help :D

Flag Post

I have a great reputation in combo farms ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGeekyGreek:

Gimmie 20$ and I’ll help ya 8)

Flag Post

No Zeus, just no, helping is pay free work when all it takes is time.

Flag Post

you can trust me with all your money. 8)

Ok! Here’s all my money. Keep it safe :D Hands over all my money

Flag Post

I’ll just talk this money to the Bank and give it back to you soon. 8)

Flag Post

he zues portmagee here, my account got hacked so i will be using this acount from now on.I think there needs to be 2 servers of each continent or 4 for russia.This i hope will seperate buyers from nonbuyers,It sickens me to look at a lvl 3 with full arts and weapons that only a lvl 30-60 should have

Flag Post

I troll combos all the time. I’ve never comboed before and I’m still a decently high level, and I get Godlikes all the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheGeekyGreek:

Ooh so nice of you :)

Gimmie 20$ and I’ll help ya 8)