BIG update Javelin please!

13 posts

Flag Post

dear Javelin( or any admin reading this, please inform Javelin), please make some big updates for this game and make some new stuff. we players that have been playing for very long have been bored of this game. please make some new stuff like new maps and new game modes more often. this game needs to update every week to keep the players playing. please, instead of just sitting there and enjoying the money, worry about the players, no offense.

Flag Post

OMG GOOD IDEA!!! HE’LL TOATALLY SEE THIS GENIOUS +1000

Flag Post
Originally posted by syed313nabil:

dear Javelin( or any admin reading this, please inform Javelin), please make some big updates for this game and make some new stuff. we players that have been playing for very long have been bored of this game. please make some new stuff like new maps and new game modes more often. this game needs to update every week to keep the players playing. please, instead of just sitting there and enjoying the money, worry about the players, no offense.

Yeah! C’mon Javelin!

Flag Post

My f*cking gawd. So many god d*mn newbs on the net now. YOU ALL F*CKING NOTICE JAVELIN HAS A LIFE. This is NOT THE ONLY SITE TDP4 HAS. If he didn’t care, HE WOULDN’T PUT THE WINTER UPDATE OUT. Just like other games, IT TAKES QUITE A F*CKING WHILE TO GET A BIG UPDATE. Not some little sh*t-small update were u get skins Each skin takes around 2 Hours to make in total. Each gun would problably take around 2 and a half! Then you have to RENDER IT. MAKE SURE THE ARMS AND CROUCHING AND THAT OTHER THING WORKS RIGHT. YOU HAVE TO ANIMATE IT. THE REASON WHY IT ONLY TAKES A DAY 4 WINTER STUFF IS BECAUSE HE HAS EVERYTHING WRITTEN DOWN. AND YOU SHOULD FUCKING SEE

we players that have been playing for very long have been bored of this game.

THIS GAME IS NOT FUCKING BORING. THERE ARE HUNDREDS ON PLAYER PLAYING IT ON KONG, PJ Darkness, FACEBOOK , G+ AND STEAM AND PROBLABLY A SHIT TON MORE. SO MANY GOD D*MN NEWBS THAT HAVE BARELY ANY PATIENCE. Thank you. 8)

Flag Post

bish ive been playing this game since it came out watch who ur calling a newb with ur bigazz mouth. ive been playing so long and nothing big happens to keep me playing this game thats why i said it. GEEZ kids these days…

Flag Post

Kids these days always fighting over the net against people they don’t even know probably.

Flag Post

^people do that irl too XD

Flag Post

UnoStri Umadbro?

Flag Post

bish ive been playing this game since it came out watch who ur calling a newb with ur bigazz mouth. ive been playing so long and nothing big happens to keep me playing this game thats why i said it. GEEZ kids these days…

Kids are just stupid people 8)

Flag Post

OP Jav ill update da game only after u leave 8)

Flag Post

First:GTFO with your idea.
Second:If you want to be heard go to official forums.
Third:Javelin is not a person.

Flag Post

^Shh! 8)

Flag Post

We need a big update :)