HKPSG 1 / RPD

13 posts

Flag Post

I currently have a HKPSG1 and I want a heavy machine gun cos they have tons of ammo. I may save for a M249 maybe.

But answer first.

HK or RPD

Flag Post

Under no circumstances should anyone buy the HK, ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZaogaRapid:

I currently have a HKPSG1 and I want a heavy machine gun cos they have tons of ammo. I may save for a M249 maybe.

But answer first.

HK or RPD

m60. 8)

Flag Post

Zeus don’t mislead the the guy he asked a question. RPD and AUG are better than HK due to value and ammo, but seeing as you already spent the cash on HK I’d forget about getting RPD and SAW. The sales will be your best friends. If you’d please give me your coins cash and stats, I’ll be more than happy to point you in a good direction.

Flag Post

i think hmg’s are overrated (excluding the gatling gun) because of horrible acc, id say steyr aug is comparable or even better than saw if you keep your distance

and the m60 is even worse than rpd since you dont need those few extra bullets

better not get the rpd unless you really want a hmg and dont have the patience to skip to saw/gatling gun

Flag Post

My coins now: 3k
Cash: 6
Skills: 5 Strength,Accuracy,Health.4 Defense.
Level: 19
Plans: Sell HKPSG for RPD/SAW
Help needed: Should I get AUG,RPD,or SAW?

This is the most mind boggling ever.
SAW is way expensive,I am getting it next year.
I don’t want to waste time so

SAW is cancelled.Now one last thing:

RPD OR AUG

Flag Post

Ok I decided aug.
I will just stick with aug until I get a good level.
Around level 30-40 is ok?

Flag Post

Thats my alt^

Flag Post

AUG will NOT last that long, I suggest you put effort into getting coins and cash.

Flag Post

get assassin

Flag Post

Both of dose weps in da title suk, get m60 8)

Flag Post

Only get an HK when your like level 1. And M60 in no better then RPD because of its weaker damage. in this game, no one cares about ammo, people want damage.

Flag Post

HK. Sucks. RPD is not to bad