New stuff for the game

12 posts

Flag Post

I think some female skins for cyborgs and mutants need to be added to the game, just like a lot of other things. First, I would increase the fire rate of the heavy’s (except gatling) to .15, while increasing the assault rifles fire rate (except AK-47) to .13. they should also add a bunch of PERMANENT attachments you can by cheaply for 2 or 3 cash while the most expensive one up to 100 cash. The first one should be “red dot sight”, which permanently increases any of your weapons accuracy by 2. next would be “front grip” which will only increase assault rifles accuracy by 2. the next would be “extra ammo bin” for the heavy’s, increasing their ammo sizes by 100 rounds (this wont work on the gatling since it has 250 rounds already). two others would be “buck shot” and “bird shot” for the shot guns, since they arent like normal guns. “homing missiles” will is that very expensive one I mentioned at the start. it would cost over 100 cash and require 17 accuracy.

Flag Post

And I would add a whole bunch of new weapons to the game as well, like the thompson, MP-40, M3 grease gun, M2 browning 50.cal, and so on. but the first change that personally I would add are different types of grenades you can permanently purchase, like “bouncing betty”, or “low fragmentation grenade”. while I was thinking of the grenades, I thought that you should be able to buy some special types of ammo for all weapons. first, you could buy special types of grenades for the 6G30, each with their own unique capabilities, like a grenade that can fly farther then others, or remote grenades when you click G. then I thought of ammo that you can buy for bullet shooting weapons. what I came up with is “FMJ rounds” and “tracers”. What the “FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) rounds” do is that they increase your guns damage by 100. “tracers” do much more damage FMJ rounds, but are less accurate, so you better have some dang good accuracy before buying this type of ammunition.

Flag Post

1. http://www.kongregate.com/forums/59-tdp4-team-battle/topics/294958-got-an-idea-for-a-new-gun-share-it-here?page=30#posts-6869347

2. Ever heard of the edit button?

3. You don’t like the gatling gun?

Flag Post

The Gats sick 8)

Flag Post

All dose things combined still wuldnt get tdp4 out of its hole 8)

Flag Post

No his suggestions would be made melted down and made into a shovel to dig itself deeper:)

Flag Post

could you three morons come up with better ideas? if you can’t, then just don’t say worthless stuff that isn’t going to help either.

Flag Post

We could but we don’t feel like wasting our time posting it here because we know Javelin doesn’t care about the Kong forums post this on forum.darkness-project.com if you don’t feel like wasting your time

Flag Post

+1 ^

Flag Post

I like those morons >:o
Besides your suggestions would be hard to implement in this game and seems rather unnecessary…
I mean bouncing betties and homing missiles thats asking for lets just call them: “spammers and camps”…

Flag Post

Morons FTW 8)

Flag Post

Bundles New character with bonus like Aug and sop and artifacts and iteam thogether