Help, please.

11 posts

Flag Post

I want to know the best way to get a Barret, im a Level 6, i wanna know what stats should i max first, what should i do to get it, any tips on how to get it faster, anything, help me. :c

Flag Post

To make it fair for others… Don’t buy cash or coins maybe just use like 5 kreds on 1 of em and thats enough buying, 2. combo and is the fastest way but often it will screw your K/D ratio of yours, flag farm has trolls. and combo has even more, just play normal.
And get strength to lvl 1 actually and 2 accuracy and 2 health and explosion if ou like grendades

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athanasious:

I want to know the best way to get a Barret

Buy 8)

Flag Post

Reset your account. My strategy will take 2-3 Days, and you will need the entire day off.
Day 1- Make a DM in Hangar and Get to level 3. Buy Benelli. Then, make DM in Hangar and get 2000 kills. Should get you up to around 30 Cash. Put all of your skill points into Accuracy(10 in accuracy, and then 6 in str).
Day 2- You should be around level 8 or so now. Make TDM in corridor(original) and get 1000 kills. Should be around level 11-12 now, with roughly 45 or so cash.
Day 3- Flag farm as much as you need to up to level 16 for 10 Accuracy and 6 Str. If you want, you can get the 500 Flags achievement for more cash. Once you hit level 16, collect your daily bonus everyday and wait for Barrett to be 50% off. Enjoy.

Flag Post

Disclaimer- I’m not sure if this works fully. I’m on step 3 right now. Good luck though. I’m level 11 with 55 Cash and 16k coins

Flag Post

find a way to cash farm

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:
Originally posted by Athanasious:

I want to know the best way to get a Barret

Buy 8)

Best.Response.Ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TherapyMatador:

Reset your account. My strategy will take 2-3 Days, and you will need the entire day off.
Day 1- Make a DM in Hangar and Get to level 3. Buy Benelli. Then, make DM in Hangar and get 2000 kills. Should get you up to around 30 Cash. Put all of your skill points into Accuracy(10 in accuracy, and then 6 in str).
Day 2- You should be around level 8 or so now. Make TDM in corridor(original) and get 1000 kills. Should be around level 11-12 now, with roughly 45 or so cash.
Day 3- Flag farm as much as you need to up to level 16 for 10 Accuracy and 6 Str. If you want, you can get the 500 Flags achievement for more cash. Once you hit level 16, collect your daily bonus everyday and wait for Barrett to be 50% off. Enjoy.

Aint nobody got time fo dat! 8)

Flag Post

Flag Post

ABANDON THREAD!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:
Originally posted by TherapyMatador:

Aint nobody got time fo dat! 8)

and with stats you have 100 hp and no defence :D good luck with dat