Weapons DPS and Time page 19

830 posts

Flag Post

New weapons plz.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by OKOKOoO2:

New weapons plz.

Originally posted by tim0tim0:

that will take some time, because i got some problems of my own here.
when most stuff here is fine again ill start adding the new stuff

 
Flag Post

You are doing a great job:) The people who want knew stuff can be patient. The game is great.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HeManhandled:
Originally posted by OKOKOoO2:

New weapons plz.

Originally posted by tim0tim0:

that will take some time, because i got some problems of my own here.
when most stuff here is fine again ill start adding the new stuff

Moral of the story: life is more important than this :)

 
Flag Post

Humpity-doo-daw, humpity hump :)

 
Flag Post

thats alot of info on the first page

 
Flag Post

^Glad u noticed :)

 
Flag Post

Yeah….. looked at the first page just because I was curious…. and I can’t even explain my reaction. It was kind of a WTF moment, haha.

 
Flag Post

^^ i hope it was useful too ?
(im tim0tim0, but i find it very hard to check which account im on before posting…)

 
Flag Post

LOL someone has a lot of time on their hands

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by timtat007:

LOL someone has a lot of time on their hands

007’s unite! XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by timobile:

^^ i hope it was useful too ?
(im tim0tim0, but i find it very hard to check which account im on before posting…)

I have no idea what most of the stuff was, but it looks to be better than my computer at the moment.
Is it a gaming computer or just an average run of the mill one?

 
Flag Post

Found some mistakes:

Laser LGM:300 dmg
1 sec 1500 dmg
2 sec 1500 dmg
3 sec 1500 dmg
4 sec 1500 dmg + 0.2 sec reload
5 sec 1 sec reload
6000 dmg + 1.3 sec reload left left

You forgot that first shot takes no time to fire… so 1 sec should be 1800 dmg…4 sec is 1200 + 0,2 sec reload, same with max dmg – 1 sec = 2100 dmg, 4 sec = 1400 dmg

Laser LGH:250 dmg
1 sec 1500 dmg
2 sec 1500 dmg
3 sec 1500 dmg
4 sec 500 dmg + 0.77 sec reload
5 sec 1 sec reload
5000 dmg + 0.73 sec reload left

 
Flag Post

Ok guys, I’m Going to add the weapon damage(min/max to a 17/17 and a 10/10) of the guass rifle, PG mark1 and the PSG1.

Guass rifle
normally a guass rifle does:370-420
Against a 10/10:185-210(this will take 3-4 shots to kill, and takes ~0.3-0.45 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:56-63(this will take 16-17 shots to kill, and takes ~2.25-2.4 seconds to kill)

PGMark1
Normally a PGMark1 does 550-650
Against a 10/10:275-325(this will take 2-3 shots to kill, and takes ~0.15-0.3 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:83-98(this will take 10-12 shots to kill, and takes ~1.35-1.65 seconds to kill)

PSG1
Normally a PSG1 does 200-280
Against a 10/10:100-140(this will take 5-6 shots to kill, and takes ~0.8-1.0 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:30-42(this will take 32 shots(5 clips, 2 bullets) to 23 shots(3 clips and 5 bullets) to kill and takes ~8.3-12.7 seconds to kill)

Please add this to the DPS time thing. If this is incorrect in anyway, it’ll be cos i haven’t got the weapons myself. I have been TOLD what the min/max damage of what these guns do, but still, this data is kinda unreliable.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TDP4fool:

Ok guys, I’m Going to add the weapon damage(min/max to a 17/17 and a 10/10) of the guass rifle, PG mark1 and the PSG1.

Guass rifle
normally a guass rifle does:370-420
Against a 10/10:185-210(this will take 3-4 shots to kill, and takes ~0.3-0.45 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:56-63(this will take 16-17 shots to kill, and takes ~2.25-2.4 seconds to kill)

PGMark1
Normally a PGMark1 does 550-650
Against a 10/10:275-325(this will take 2-3 shots to kill, and takes ~0.15-0.3 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:83-98(this will take 10-12 shots to kill, and takes ~1.35-1.65 seconds to kill)

PSG1
Normally a PSG1 does 200-280
Against a 10/10:100-140(this will take 5-6 shots to kill, and takes ~0.8-1.0 seconds to kill)
Against a 17/17:30-42(this will take 32 shots(5 clips, 2 bullets) to 23 shots(3 clips and 5 bullets) to kill and takes ~8.3-12.7 seconds to kill)

Please add this to the DPS time thing. If this is incorrect in anyway, it’ll be cos i haven’t got the weapons myself. I have been TOLD what the min/max damage of what these guns do, but still, this data is kinda unreliable.

Its Gauss Rifle not Guass Rifle
 
Flag Post

^R u from Germany by any chance?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tangocyan:

Found some mistakes:

Laser LGM:300 dmg
1 sec 1500 dmg
2 sec 1500 dmg
3 sec 1500 dmg
4 sec 1500 dmg + 0.2 sec reload
5 sec 1 sec reload
6000 dmg + 1.3 sec reload left left

You forgot that first shot takes no time to fire… so 1 sec should be 1800 dmg…4 sec is 1200 + 0,2 sec reload, same with max dmg – 1 sec = 2100 dmg, 4 sec = 1400 dmg

Laser LGH:250 dmg
1 sec 1500 dmg
2 sec 1500 dmg
3 sec 1500 dmg
4 sec 500 dmg + 0.77 sec reload
5 sec 1 sec reload
5000 dmg + 0.73 sec reload left

.0 sec 300 dmg
.2 sec 600 dmg
.4 sec 900 dmg
.6 sec 1200 dmg
.8 sec 1500 dmg
1.0 (is the 2nd second)
and i dont see whats wrong with 5000 dmg (at the end of the 5th sec)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by boxfreak007:
Originally posted by timobile:

^^ i hope it was useful too ?
(im tim0tim0, but i find it very hard to check which account im on before posting…)

I have no idea what most of the stuff was, but it looks to be better than my computer at the moment.
Is it a gaming computer or just an average run of the mill one?

gaming computer (my old one is 2-3 years old now and its getting slow, so i decided to give it to my sis or father ^^)

 
Flag Post

Pop gun please.

 
Flag Post

1.0 (is the 2nd second)

I thought 1.0 is still the first sec…

and i dont see whats wrong with 5000 dmg (at the end of the 5th sec)

Your stating says 4000 dmg, but it is 5000 dmg

Originally posted by Mateusr:

Pop gun please.

Pop gun
Min Dmg: (unknown)
Max dmg:
1 sec – 700 dmg
2 sec – 1050 dmg
3 sec – 1400 dmg
4 sec – 1750 dmg
5 sec – 2100 dmg

10/10 takes 4 shots to kill – 3 secs
17/17 takes 19 shots to kill – 18 secs

 
Flag Post

saw please

 
Flag Post

^Do-it-urself :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by james2225:

saw please

Why don’t you look for the information first, before you beg for it.

M249 SAW:260
1 sec 1560 dmg
2 sec 1560 dmg
3 sec 1560 dmg
4 sec 1560 dmg
5 sec 1560 dmg
7800 dmg + 51 bullets (0.1 sec) left

M249 SAW:220
1 sec 1320 dmg
2 sec 1320 dmg
3 sec 1320 dmg
4 sec 1320 dmg
5 sec 1320 dmg
6600 dmg + 55 bullets left (0.1 sec) left

 
Flag Post

^
nice, m249 saw has first 51 bullets left and with lower damage it has 55 bullets left

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by james2225:

saw please

saw dmg per second is 1048,84319 XD