Got an idea for a new gun? Share it here! page 4

2440 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

The idea is that we keep the suggestions here so we don’t clog up the rest of the forum with tons of threads about the same topic.

What happens to those forum threads suggesting new weapons? Not everybody seems to check the forums very clearly before posting.

Firestarter is your flamethrower.
SMAW is your bazooka.
Gatling Gun is your minigun.
I don’t think any of these suggestions are quite clear… No need to criticize on levels, but the reason why level 20+’s make the better suggestions is because they wouldn’t suggest an over-powered weapon that is super cheap. All of you noobs suggest powerful weapons with low requirements that just “coincidentally” match your stats. Ever think about how others can use it too?

Flag Post

Party cannon.
’nuff said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

There is no true “bazooka” in the game but with 3 rocket launchers there is no need
( I dont count the 6G30)

Becuz its awesome 8)

Flag Post

Id like to ask a question to the community and the thread before I post a suggestion I noticed a good bit of cash and damage wiggle room between the WA2000 and PSG1 should I make a sniper to fill that gap or leave that area as is?

Flag Post

name:riot shield
type:melee
damage:50-300(50 for feet and 300 for head whack)
whack interval:0.6 seconds
cost:7499coins and 7 cash
special ability:blocks 25% bullets while standing 50% while crowtching and 12.5% while laying down.blocks explosions the same way.(only works when facing the enemy and looking at him,you still get hurt in the back,only works while having it out.
requirements:0 accuracy,3 strength,0 explosions.

Flag Post

what about sacr l
i

Flag Post
Originally posted by Death_Assasin:

Name:DESTROYER
Type:rocket
Damage:1000-2000
Ammo:10
Reload time:1 sec
Shot Interval:0.12
Cost:9000 gold and 10 cash
Require:5 Strength and 8 explosions
Description:lauches mutiple homing rockets

plz let this gun be in the game :)

Maybe you should reconsider the price and everything else.

Flag Post

how about this gun
name:PG Mark 2
damage 1000-1150
ammo:25
reload time:2.5 sec
Shot interval:1.7
cost 80967 coin 98 cash
this will be awesome gun better than barrett and pg mark 1

Flag Post

Name:AS5O
type:sniper
damage:1600-1800
ammo:5
reload time:2 sec
shot interval:0.4
cost:60521 coin 98 cash

Flag Post

for those who have low money a gun with 2,000,000 damage rifle cost 2000 – 3000 coins

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajbarr:

Id like to ask a question to the community and the thread before I post a suggestion I noticed a good bit of cash and damage wiggle room between the WA2000 and PSG1 should I make a sniper to fill that gap or leave that area as is?

Wat we need r rockets 8)

Flag Post

R91
Fires 1 rocket with a tiny bit of homing
reload 0.1
interval 0.1

Flag Post

6g30 custom… shoots landmines.. 3 shots, 2 sec reload

Flag Post

Defanitly need a throwing knife. like grenades they could be a pickup item.

Flag Post

POISION DART
3 BULLETS
15 DMG
RELOAD TIME 3 SECS
IT WOULD GIVE YOU POISON WHICH WOULD HIT YOU 5 DMG EVERY 5 SECS UNTIL DEAD.
PRICE: 1800 COINS AND 2 CASH

Flag Post

Melee weapons would be great if javelin added them.
My idea : Thompson (a.k.a. The Tommy Gun)
Damage : 300-400
Ammo : 15
Reload time : 3 sec
Shot interval : 0.17
Cost : 27855 coins and 37 cash
it would be great since the sub-machine guns are “n00b” guns

Shotgun : Garand Rifle
Damage : 250-350
Ammo : 20
Reload time : 3.5 sec
Shot interval : 0.2
Cost : 19856 coins and 25 cash

Flag Post

POISION DART

Ive always wanted to be a native 8)

Flag Post

We definitely need to make a melee weapon if not multiple melee weapons, Kukri, Katana, Kris, Combat Axe, Fork xD, Riot Shield, Fists, Knuckle Dusters, Kitchen Knife, those are some, and there needs to be a game mode where it is only melee weapons lol, kinda ripping Crossfire off a bit. But if you want the gun stats and all ill make a couple in the next post.

Flag Post

Melee weapon stats:
KukriDMG (450-580) FIRE RATE (1 strike per 1.5 second) the range is all the same except for katana and kris SPECIAL ABILITY can dual wield, both kukris strike at the same time but has a slower fire rate (2 strikes at 4.5 seconds) COST (3000-4500 coins 20 cash).
KatanaDMG (300-400) FIRE RATE (1 slash per 1 second, fastest fire rate) SPECIAL ABILITY causes bleed damage 2 hp loss per 1 second, bleeding lasts for 5-40 seconds, has the most range COST (2500-3500 coins 8 cash).
KrisDMG (280-600) FIRE RATE (1 stab 3 seconds) SPECIAL ABILITY Head shot takes away half health, causes bleed damage similar to KATANA, has the second highest range COST (3000-3500 coins 10 cash)
Combat AxeDMG (400-600) FIRE RATE (1 chop per 2 seconds) SPECIAL ABILITY critical hit causes 2x the dmg and can disable limbs, so if your arm was chopped off you couldnt switch weapons, or if your leg was chopped off, you couldnt move COST (3500-4000 coins 30 cash).
Riot ShieldDMG (50-350) FIRE RATE 1 per .8 seconds SPECIAL ABILITY negates 20% damage from bullets when moving, when standing still negates 30%, when crouching adds 5% more (crouching+moving=25%) CANNOT PRONE WHEN USING RIOT SHEILD and when has a 15% chance to stun enemy per hit (enemy cannot move or switch weapons) It negates the same way for explosions but the dmg reduction is reduced by 5% (standing still negates 25% explosion dmg) When hit from the behind no dmg deduction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnny_Topside:

Melee weapon stats:
KukriDMG (450-580) FIRE RATE (1 strike per 1.5 second) the range is all the same except for katana and kris SPECIAL ABILITY can dual wield, both kukris strike at the same time but has a slower fire rate (2 strikes at 4.5 seconds) COST (3000-4500 coins 20 cash).
KatanaDMG (300-400) FIRE RATE (1 slash per 1 second, fastest fire rate) SPECIAL ABILITY causes bleed damage 2 hp loss per 1 second, bleeding lasts for 5-40 seconds, has the most range COST (2500-3500 coins 8 cash).
KrisDMG (280-600) FIRE RATE (1 stab 3 seconds) SPECIAL ABILITY Head shot takes away half health, causes bleed damage similar to KATANA, has the second highest range COST (3000-3500 coins 10 cash)
Combat AxeDMG (400-600) FIRE RATE (1 chop per 2 seconds) SPECIAL ABILITY critical hit causes 2x the dmg and can disable limbs, so if your arm was chopped off you couldnt switch weapons, or if your leg was chopped off, you couldnt move COST (3500-4000 coins 30 cash).
Riot ShieldDMG (50-350) FIRE RATE 1 per .8 seconds SPECIAL ABILITY negates 20% damage from bullets when moving, when standing still negates 30%, when crouching adds 5% more (crouching+moving=25%) CANNOT PRONE WHEN USING RIOT SHEILD and when has a 15% chance to stun enemy per hit (enemy cannot move or switch weapons) It negates the same way for explosions but the dmg reduction is reduced by 5% (standing still negates 25% explosion dmg) When hit from the behind no dmg deduction, COST (2000-3500 coins 10 cash)
THE COSTS DEPENDS ON YOUR OPINION I DONT KNOW WHAT THE COSTS SHOULD BE

Flag Post

ALOT of people don’t realize that lag is a factor in the case when javelin creates guns… in essence: why the gatling gun is only .13s fire rate.

Flag Post

New shotgun! AA12

Damage 400 – 500
Ammo 20
Reload time 2 seconds
Shot interval 0.17 seconds

COST
Coins 13000
Cash 89

Requirements
Accuracy 3
Strength 5
Explosive 0

Flag Post

^Jack’s gud enough 8)

Flag Post

BARRETA AR M4a1 scarlight p90

Flag Post

The amount of crushed dreams in this thread is off the charts.