Stats Help Guide

19 posts

Flag Post

Got a good stat build without artifacts? Wondering what to do with that new stat point when you just leveled up? Post your ideas comments and suggestions here to help other players!

Flag Post

What I did is just get a good gun and the needed stats for it, choose one wich matches your playstyle, and just invest in health and defence, this is what my plan is.

Flag Post

Put errything into explosions 8)

Flag Post

Putting all points into explosion can actually work if you camp. Just keep throwing nades at anyone who gets near you and Boom!

Flag Post

Put everything into luck :3

Flag Post

^Who needs luck when u have explosions 8)

Flag Post

^ you got it wrong put it on on Strength not explosions 8)

Flag Post

^

Flag Post

this is basicly what stats do_____________________________________
Explosion – good if you want a slow but strong and a weapon that has splash damage, or if you want stronger grenades.
accuracy – good if you dont want to miss and want to hit, or if you just want to unlock weapons with high accuracy.
strength – good if you want to unlock machine guns and explosion weapons and some types of accuracy weapons.
luck – if you hate that enemies has so much health and armour then you can take a chance for the luck and have a higher chance to do a critical hit. (more damage)
armour – decreases damage taken by 5% good against heavy damage weapons like barret. But very weak against weapons like assasin or m16.
health – raises your health by 50 points. weak against barret, but strong against pistols and AK47.

Flag Post

what should i go after next? i got 10 acc and 17/17 hp def and 10 str im level 26. is luck more important to invest in or should i go acc

Flag Post

Hp first until you are 10/10 hp/defence. Then defence to 17/17. Then accuracy>luck>explosions>strength.

Flag Post

The way to win is to stay in one room until you are level 60. Then get all the guns, artifacts, stats, and other amazing stuffzezez

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeus24:

^ you got it wrong put it on on Strength not explosions 8)

Dat comes after explosions and luck 8)

Flag Post

^ no strength first 8)

Flag Post

^No explosions first 8)

Flag Post

No pay and buy everuthign first 8)

Flag Post

^No Co. Brah first 8)

Flag Post

50/50 until you max Def/HP, then 50/50 until you max acc and luck. Throw in a healthy 10 points in explosions, and season to taste with str.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flapflip:

50/50 until you max Def/HP, then 50/50 until you max acc and luck. Throw in a healthy 10 points in explosions, and season to taste with str.

O goody! I’ve always been looking for a new recipe. These days, nobody puts good recipes online anymore.