Grinning Colossus

17 posts

Flag Post

Attack: 1970
Defense: 313
Accuracy & Evasion: Both about 300
Equipment: Reflection Set & Hero Sword

I’m level 290 and wanted to know if I can go kill the Colossus. I heard that he’s the only spawn in that area and that he’s a boss monster, so it sounds like a good place to pixel farm. So, should I go attempt to kill him?

Flag Post

You need to use the burning rope or else you won’t damage it. I guess you should be able to kill it, just keep an eye on the screen for a bit before you idle it.

Flag Post

How much Pixels/Exp/Coins dose it give?

Flag Post

1250 coins 1250 exp
not sure on pixels
i dont think its worth it because of the speed of burning rope… better alternatives are the sky or something

Flag Post

Rewards aside, you need to get at least 7 direct hits on the Colossus to defeat it (more if it decides to be an idiot and heal). Considering you can get at max two or three hits while the Colossus is in range (including a possible Reflect), and the Colossus’ slow initial ingress speed wastes at least a couple of seconds, you’ll be burning a lot of time just for one kill. However, it’s a decent mob to idle, considering it isn’t actually that powerful, and it tends to run right into the Burning Rope once per swing.

Flag Post

Yeah, but the Reflection set also deals 1337 damage when he runs into you. The only thing that annoys me is when the rope misses or when he heal spams.

Flag Post

use the rope + something that has the poison ability.

Flag Post

posion not work got colossus.?

Flag Post

Omg that was my first post :DDDDDDDD this is second one

Flag Post
Originally posted by as820802:

good question

Omg that was my first post :DDDDDDDD this is second one

fail

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

burning rope with poison does work, i was dealing 2k damage with poison when using the burning rope. however, regular weapons poison damage does not work.

Flag Post

In the future, try checking the date of the last post in a thread. This thread is two years old, which means it is terribly outdated and everything listed is most likely no longer relevant.

Reviving old dead threads is called necroing, and is not allowed in mostly every forum there is =)

Flag Post

I remember when some dude used poison to kill Grinning Colossus super fast , tons of times, and it was “overpowered” and then poison stopped working on GC. Good times

Flag Post

Quick Attack works on GC. Killed him with that alone. No rope.

Flag Post

^ Yup. Quick attack works good. I hit GC 3x with quick attack then if he flees i Pixel throw him.
I still used the burning rope though. Any other effective weapons?

Flag Post

No.