Spreadsheets project

105 posts

Flag Post

You have arrived at one of the biggest and most up-to-date collections of AI:TG information. Ranging from statistics to formulas, you can find it all in the spreadsheet (see link below).

So what do you want to see explained on a spreadsheet?
And do you already have some numbers or formulas for me?
Would you be willing to help me out in improving this collection of spreadsheets?

The link to the spreadsheet collection:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aiy9gfPJEkgWdDhrdmtWVXpjQU1sUjFNaDBCR3JWaGc&hl=en

17 Spreadsheets added so far!

Update Log:
3-1-11 Finally back! Some updating and bug fixing done
8-12-10 – 1-1-11 Inactive time
7/12/10 Printer
7/12/10 BA Bestiary
5/12/10 Did You Know? , Mystery Shop , Achievements , VIP Shop , Bonus Shop , Decorations Shop , Features Shop
4/12/10 Button Machine
3/12/10 Level and Experience
2/12/10 Random stuff
1/12/10 Secret Achievements Combined with Achievements , Garden info , Pet stats
30/11/10 Epic skills cost

Other stuff:
- Spoilers. Several places have gained spoilers for Secret Achievements. There’s usually 500px-1000px space between the data and spoilers belonging to that data.
- Highlighting. See explanations on the spreadsheet “Did You Know?”.
- Comments. Comments are used for giving extra information on the cell, row, or column that doesn’t need to be a spoiler.

Soon to come:
- Add sheets for all missing menu tabs.
- Special link to actually be able to use the formulas!
- Does anyone know how to allow users to edit only parts of a spreadsheet?

Youri

Flag Post

That’s a nice one. I think it would be good to make one for levels, one for level-based trees and maybe one for math master scores (how much you can get with each consecutive correct answer at different level of difficulty).

Flag Post

Updated with more spreadsheets: Trees and Pets.
Can anyone confirm that you can actually view it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GeneralYouri:

Updated with more spreadsheets: Trees and Pets.
Can anyone confirm that you can actually view it?

Yup, you can actually view it
its nice of you to put all of that data in a nice user friendly format keep up your good work. i must agree with mindtruster though it would be nice to have the level and required exp data though.

Flag Post

I can view it. It would be nice to have the enhancements worked out on it, if you can wait about two weeks I can have them done. Something like: type of boost, number of (same) boosts, enemy reward/exp, expected reward/exp, attack, defense, weapon attack, armor, expected damage, combo, hp, mp and others.

Flag Post

@ evilnerd
To have the level and required exp?
For level based trees I have given the formula in there too, dont know what u mean by required exp?

@ Sturmfeder
It would be very nice if you could do those. I don’t know very much about all that.
Just let me know if you are done or anything.

Flag Post

You forgot about the harvest value of each tree.

Flag Post

Secret achievements added.

Yes but that one is very random, does anyone know any reasonable averages for the trees harvest values? I Only need the Yellow Coins value, so no level based trees!
Also does anyone have more info on the(Epic) Mystery Tree and the event trees?

Flag Post

A few more spreadsheets added.

I’m still looking for ideas for other spreadsheets.
I’m also still looking for people to help me creating the spreadsheets.

Youri

Flag Post

Battle arena stats pixel cost
ie: How much does it cost to max attack.

Flag Post

Added more game stats.
Features Shop, Decorations Shop, Bonus Shop, VIP Shop, and Achievements spreadsheets added. Mystery Shop is soon to come.
Several tweaks and additions to other sheets aswell.

Youri

Flag Post

Suggestion: How much you get for harvesting various normal trees. I know the number is slightly randomized, but only slightly, so even a rough figure would be good :). Hmm, could also make a max profit per X amount of time with Y tree.

Flag Post

I have added the requested extra stats to the Garden info.
After spending roughly 100 million YC I came up with Avg. Earnings per Harvest, Avg. Profit / Tree (Earnings * Harvests – Cost), and Avg. Profit / Tree per Hour.
The results: As expected, the Red Tree and Epic Mystery Tree by far give the most profit per hour, but thats because you have to harvest those every 60-66 minutes.
The third place goes to the Yellow Tree, and the Blue Tree gets fourth place!

Flag Post

100M YC? :O

Didn’t mean to set you back 100M >.< Though on the plus side, since the level tree’s profit is partially based on the normal tree’s profit (according to your formula), we can now do that calculation _

TYVM :D

Flag Post

Well 100m was all I had atm, but dw I earn that back within 3 hours.
I’m 99% sure that the formula for level based tree profit is correct. If not then it’s really close to it.

Flag Post

The real effective cap of red coins from achievements is 7501, since 1500 RC is from getting lvl 9001, which no one is getting for a really long time.

Max mystery rate is 101 if you get the adventure while at 99

Probably should clarify the max mystery point too.

One of the star items in feature shop is disable 2xexp/coins

Greg secret achievement is missing from the spoiler of decoration shop.

Did you know decoration can also “lose the game” for you.

Remove the total cost of bonus shop, because only the pet feeding bar is permanent.

In the secret achievement section, I’m pretty sure you automatically get Combo Breaker when you get the BA

You get to the Grinning Colossus by not clicking on the door, but the up arrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by figter2000:

One of the star items in feature shop is disable 2xexp/coins

In the secret achievement section, I’m pretty sure you automatically get Combo Breaker when you get the BA

You get to the Grinning Colossus by not clicking on the door, but the up arrow.

Is Disable 2x XP/Coins one time use? Also, whats the point? :/

Combo Breaker comes from using the ??? Skill when your combo is 200+. Typically requires more than one try, took me 8.

To get to Grinning Colossus, you press the up arrow from where?

Flag Post

Disable 2x exp/coins is so you can save the time, as in, you only anti-idle for like 10 minutes, but you still have an hour left. You can disable it so you can save it for next time you anti idle. Or just turn it on, buy a bunch of insta-progresses, then turn it off for next time.

Safe Zone => training grounds1+2 => forests => sky => deadlands => danger zone. Click down arrow. If you are not in the dark portal, go back up. If you are in the dark portal, click the up arrow.

Flag Post

I thought going down from Danger Zone took you to Scary Graveyard? Thats where it took me earlier today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

I thought going down from Danger Zone took you to Scary Graveyard? Thats where it took me earlier today.

It’s random. It’s either Dark Portal, Scary Graveyard, or Secret Beach.

Flag Post

:O that explains it! Thank ya :D

Flag Post

Anyone know how much the VIP Traveling Ticker reduces the cost of traveling in BA by?

Here’s the costs of going to a few zones without the Ticker
Training Zone 2 – 1,000
Mystic Forest – 3,000
Night Forest – 7,000
The Sky – 15,000
Polluted Sky – 100,000
Deadlands – 30,000
The Desert – 100,000
The Beach – 250,000
Binary Battlefield – 500,000
Dragon Cave – 1,000,000

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Anyone know how much the VIP Traveling Ticker reduces the cost of traveling in BA by?

Here’s the costs of going to a few zones without the Ticker
Training Zone 2 – 1,000
Mystic Forest – 3,000
Night Forest – 7,000
The Sky – 15,000
Polluted Sky – 100,000
Deadlands – 30,000
The Desert – 100,000
The Beach – 250,000
Binary Battlefield – 500,000
Dragon Cave – 1,000,000

Training zone 2 – 5
Mystic Forest – 15
Night Forest – 35
The Sky – 75
Polluted Sky – 500
Deadlands – 150
The Desert -500
The Beach – 1,250
Binary Battlefield – 2,500
Dragon Cave – 5,000

So it makes travelling a lot cheaper. 99.5% off.

Flag Post

- NOICE! I was thinking it’d probs be like 30-50% or so.

Flag Post

Doesn’t it say 99.5% off on the item?