Spreadsheets project page 2

105 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Doesn’t it say 99.5% off on the item?

no, it says “allows you to travel in the battle arena for a MUCH cheaper price!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by figter2000:

The real effective cap of red coins from achievements is 7501, since 1500 RC is from getting lvl 9001, which no one is getting for a really long time. Changed

Max mystery rate is 101 if you get the adventure while at 99 Changed

Probably should clarify the max mystery point too. Changed

One of the star items in feature shop is disable 2xexp/coins Got an estimated price?

Greg secret achievement is missing from the spoiler of decoration shop. Added

Did you know decoration can also “lose the game” for you. Added

Remove the total cost of bonus shop, because only the pet feeding bar is permanent. Removed

In the secret achievement section, I’m pretty sure you automatically get Combo Breaker when you get the BA Tested, confirmed, changed.

You get to the Grinning Colossus by not clicking on the door, but the up arrow.

Changed

Originally posted by Ghalleon:
Originally posted by chaosguard:

Anyone know how much the VIP Traveling Ticker reduces the cost of traveling in BA by?

Here’s the costs of going to a few zones without the Ticker
Training Zone 2 – 1,000
Mystic Forest – 3,000
Night Forest – 7,000
The Sky – 15,000
Polluted Sky – 100,000
Deadlands – 30,000
The Desert – 100,000
The Beach – 250,000
Binary Battlefield – 500,000
Dragon Cave – 1,000,000

Training zone 2 – 5
Mystic Forest – 15
Night Forest – 35
The Sky – 75
Polluted Sky – 500
Deadlands – 150
The Desert -500
The Beach – 1,250
Binary Battlefield – 2,500
Dragon Cave – 5,000

So it makes travelling a lot cheaper. 99.5% off. Added

Thanks for the help guys :)

Flag Post

By what percentage do the epic skills increase at for every level?

IE Level 1 Money = ____% chance for 5000 coin / 100 gc on reward

Flag Post

1% for each level of the epic skill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yamiro:

1% for each level of the epic skill.

True. Every level adds 1%, regardless of which skill and what level.

Therefore Progress and Boost can get up to 30%, Money and Arena can get up to 20%, and Printer and Mystery can get up to 10% bonus.

You have to consider though, that skills work together. For example with the Progress skill at level 10, over a set time you will see 10% more Progress Bar fills and thus 10% more benefits from the other skills, effectively making those 1.1% per level.

Flag Post

Indeed, the progress bar one is simply amazing.

Boost too, perhaps even more so, if you Idle for great deals of time.

Flag Post

For the scecret achievments, perhaps take the spolier column out or make it a vertical one. I cant remember which spreadsheet, but you do have a vertical version elsewhere.

Main reason for the request is that I have my monitor at 1680 × 1050 and even at that resolution I cant see without annoying scrolling. I can either see Name, RC, Spoiler. Or Spoiler, Explanation. Bit of a hassle to go through like that.

Flag Post

For the scecret achievments, perhaps take the spolier column out or make it a vertical one. I cant remember which spreadsheet, but you do have a vertical version elsewhere.

Main reason for the request is that I have my monitor at 1680 × 1050 and even at that resolution I cant see without annoying scrolling. I can either see Name, RC, Spoiler. Or Spoiler, Explanation. Bit of a hassle to go through like that.

In most cases that would require me to make those spoilers a separate section on the spreadsheet. Since he spoilers essentially are Secret Achievements, you should then rather look at the Secret Achievements sheet. I did all of these horizontally as a way to 1) easily notice that the item is special because of the word Spoiler and 2) if they quickly want to know why its special they can use the horizontal scroll bar for that.
The one sheet where its vertical is the Button Machine, because of the way that sheet is built up.

Flag Post

I was actually talking specifically about the secret achievements sheet. I understand why its horizontal in the other tabs. I dont see the need for it in the secret achievements tab though. At the very most a single vertical one so you must scroll down once would be appropriate on that sheet.

Flag Post

I was actually talking specifically about the secret achievements sheet. I understand why its horizontal in the other tabs. I dont see the need for it in the secret achievements tab though. At the very most a single vertical one so you must scroll down once would be appropriate on that sheet.

Made the Spoiler column 500px instead of 1000px now. Better?

Flag Post

Much! Greatly appreciated.

Im amazed how quickly this is progressing. I’ll have a nice section to add to it in a short while. Should I put it in a google docs and link it to you?

Flag Post

Pro-Tip about Greg: Greg needs badges: 0/5 is just the “failed to feed him” text. Keep trying if he’s bellow 100% hunger. Possibly common knowledge, but Greg was my first pet… thought I needed some special badges lulz.

Flag Post

google docs would work just fine thanks.
Will add the protip to “Did You Know” tomorrow, going to bed now :P

Flag Post

Very much looking forward to that section you are making, is it perhaps about Battle Arena?

Flag Post

I finished it pretty late last night. Will upload in a sec :D

Originally posted by GeneralYouri:

Very much looking forward to that section you are making, is it perhaps about Battle Arena?

Get out from under my bed….

Flag Post

Bestiary

Click here for Google doc format

Click here for Excel format

Flag Post

Differnces from Wiki Bestiary

A near direct rip of the Bestiary from the Wiki. All 321 monsters.

Notable

• Split name & level into separate fields. Woo!

Cosmetic

• Changed row order a bit, not 100% by importance of attribute, but slightly moreso now.
  • All bosses are noted with “Boss Monster – Immune to certain skills.” Ok, we get it. Replaced with “Boss.”
  • Book text made easier to glance at… “Has a X% chance to drop Y skill book.” Cute. “Y [X%]”

Upcoming

• Average subtotal for each zone
  • Highest stats for each zone
  • Colorizing the elements to make it easier to glance at. Possibly recommended element for each zone if applicable.
  • Integration with more advanced formula’s. Allowing you to enter your stats and see a rough average of damage, hit %, damage reduction, etc for a zone.

Enjoy!

Flag Post

@chaosguard: The first one forbids me from accessing the spreadsheet, and the second one says that the document does not exist.

Flag Post

How odd. The sharing options were set to “Anyone with the link can view”.

Just switched it to Public. Lemme know if you can see it, ty :)

Edit ~ opened it up in a different browser that isnt signed in and i can easily view & download.

Flag Post

BTW Tukkun posted the drop list for skill books, if you wanna look at that

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/125830-skill-book-drop-list

Flag Post

Quite aware of it _

It’s up to GY whether the skill book makes another sheet or not. With the full on bestiary, I dont really see the need as its sortable by w/e parameters you wish.

Flag Post

Oh man this looks nice! Saves me alot of work :p
I might make a separate sheet with skill books and which monsters drop them.
I’ll get it worked into my spreadsheet collection asap.
Thanks again :)

Flag Post

Adding the info as a separate sheet on my collection now.
Changes so far:
- Small mistake, the area Night Sky is actually called Night Forest.
- Removed Area name headers and put them as leftmost column (easier sorting/finding I think)
- Added lines and removed empty cell rows to separate areas better.
- Renamed some columns for easier use.
- Added Element coloring (goes fast via style rules).
- Changed Boss and Zombie identifiers using bold and italicized monster name and comment boxes.
- Added required Bestiary levels for all columns.

Changes wanted that I need help with:
- The monsters are all listed 1x, on the area where they first appear. I’d like to have them on all areas where they appear.

Updates to follow within several hours.

Flag Post

Changes so far:
- Removed Area name headers and put them as leftmost column (easier sorting/finding I think)
- Added lines to separate areas better.

- The monsters are all listed 1x, on the area where they first appear. I’d like to have them on all areas where they appear.
- What do you mean with “has a stronger form”?
- On Binary Battlefield; Crappy Cannon, Defense Cannon, and Walking Cannon have everything the same, except that Crappy Cannon has 2900 attack and the others 2700. Mistake or not?

Like I said, was a near direct rip of the Wiki Bestiary :P
I had actually added coloring too before going to sleep (yay for conditional coloring) lol! Too bad I didnt upload it, coulda saved you a few minutes.

I’ll keep an eye for monsters and where they appear multiple times. Shame the Wiki doesnt help with that.
“Has Stronger form”…. No idea. Tis exactly what the wiki says. Perhaps when you over kill it it can become something bigger (like Jr Goops?), or Tukkun intended to make a stronger form, or simply that the monster goes to 1.5x stats at 50% hp.

On Binary Battlefield; Crappy Cannon, Defense Cannon, and Walking Cannon have everything the same, except that Crappy Cannon has 2900 attack and the others 2700. Mistake or not?

You sure your looking correctly? All three have the same attack. Main difference is that Defense Cannon has 90k defense as opposed to 40k for the other 2 and that Walking cannon has 700k hp as opposed to 600k. Sadly in my in-game bestiary they are only level 1.

“Check out the Wiki Bestiary”: http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Idle:The_Game/Bestiary#BinaryBattlefield

Flag Post

Changes so far:
- Added lines to separate areas better.

- What do you mean with “has a stronger form”?
- On Binary Battlefield; Crappy Cannon, Defense Cannon, and Walking Cannon have everything the same, except that Crappy Cannon has 2900 attack and the others 2700. Mistake or not?

Like I said, was a near direct rip of the Wiki Bestiary :P
I had actually added coloring too before going to sleep (yay for conditional coloring) lol! Too bad I didnt upload it, coulda saved you a few minutes.

I’ll keep an eye for monsters and where they appear multiple times. Shame the Wiki doesnt help with that.
“Has Stronger form”…. No idea. Tis exactly what the wiki says. Perhaps when you over kill it it can become something bigger (like Jr Goops?), or Tukkun intended to make a stronger form, or simply that the monster goes to 1.5x stats at 50% hp.

On Binary Battlefield; Crappy Cannon, Defense Cannon, and Walking Cannon have everything the same, except that Crappy Cannon has 2900 attack and the others 2700. Mistake or not?

You sure your looking correctly? All three have the same attack. Main difference is that Defense Cannon has 90k defense as opposed to 40k for the other 2 and that Walking cannon has 700k hp as opposed to 600k. Sadly in my in-game bestiary they are only level 1.

“Check out the Wiki Bestiary”: http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Idle:The_Game/Bestiary#BinaryBattlefield

The has stronger form is neither of the things u said, because those all have their own, different notations.
I’ll have to search a bit to see what is meant by it.

As for the cannons, I made a small mistake, the difference lies in the Notes section. Can deal 2,700 Fire ranged damage. (10% chance) whereas the Crappy Cannon has 2,900 there.
I’ll check the wiki to be sure, but it’s probably good.

More changes still on the way, u like the changes so far?