Awesome Adventures guide (with percentages!)

50 posts

Flag Post
Well, here's every adventure and possible outcome for said adventure


Nothing happens:
Waste of an energy...

Buy EXP for coins:
Buy EXP (50% to get the EXP and +1 rep, 50% to get scammed)
Fight (50% to get coins and -6 rep, 50% to get -1 energy and -3 rep)

Insert Green Coin:
50% chance to get -1 energy
50% chance to get a bottle of water

Bottle of water:
Drink (50% chance to get 30% progress/exp boost, 25% chance to get +2 energy, 25% chance to get -1 energy)
Sell (50% chance to get +2 rep, 25% chance to get +1 rep, 12.5% chance to get nothing, 12.5% chance to get -1 rep)

Autoclicker:
Trade 500 green coins for 100 button clicks and anywhere from 0 - 3 button breaks

FCG cash:
Trade 5000 green coins for 150 FCG cash

Illegal green coins:
Get 1000 green coins and -1 rep

LOLMarket noob:
Buy the gem (75% chance to get a random gem and +1 rep, 25% chance to get scammed)
Fight (50% chance to get a gem and -5 rep, 50% chance to get -1 energy and -3 rep)
Give tips (25% chance to get a gem and +2 rep, 75% chance to get +1 rep)

Noob asking for coins:
Give coins (100% chance to get +1 rep)
Fight (50% chance to get coins and -4 rep, 50% chance to get -1 energy and -2 rep)

Coins on the ground:
Take all the coins (100% chance to get the coins and -1 rep)
Find owner (40% chance to get half the coins and +5 rep, 24% chance to get +1 rep, 36% chance to get the coins and -1 energy)

Mystery Trees:
All your trees become mystery trees

Mushrooms:
Eat (50% chance of +3 energy, 25% chance of +2 energy, 25% chance of -2 energy)

--- all adventures below are in the untitled zone only ---

TukkunFCG Noob:
Steal stuff (50% chance to get a gem and -3 rep, 50% chance to get -2 energy and -5 rep)
Give advice (25% chance to get generators and +2 rep, 75% chance to get +1 rep)

Sleeping gardener:
Harvest his tree (50% chance to get coins and -2 rep, 50% chance to get -1 energy and -3 rep)
Ask for trips (25% chance to get tree bonus and +2 rep, 75% chance to get +1 rep)

Thirsty Adventurer:
Steal stuff (50% chance to get a gem and -3 rep, 50% chance tog et -1 energy and -1 rep)
Give him a drink (100% to lose 30% progress boost and get +4 rep)

Thief:
Chase (50% chance to get the coins back and +6 rep, 50% chance to get -1 energy and +2 rep)

Energy drink:
Give him coins (100% chance to get +1 rep)

Reputation contest:
If you have negative reputation, you get -2 reputation
If you have positive reputation:
You have a X% chance of getting +7 rep and the trophy, and 100% - X% chance of getting nothing.

X is SQRT(Your reputation)

So your odds of winning at the following reputations:

100: 10%
500: 22.36%
1000: 31.62%
2500: 50%
10000: You always win

Battle arena attack:
Your battle arena HP goes to 1

Mystery points down:
-1 Mystery rate (Minimum: 10)

Mystery points up:
+2 Mystery rate (Maximum: 101 if you had 99 when you started the adventure)

Progress storage:
999999 green coins in exchange for progress storage
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Well, I know a way to fix it – it happened to me lots but then Draconi told me to do this: put

and

around every paragraph or something. Anyway, I haven’t read your guide yet, so I guess I’ll read it now and see if it’s good.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Well, I know a way to fix it – it happened to me lots but then Draconi told me to do this: put

and

around every paragraph or something. Anyway, I haven’t read your guide yet, so I guess I’ll read it now and see if it’s good.

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Well, I know a way to fix it – it happened to me lots but then Draconi told me to do this: put

and

around every paragraph or something. Anyway, I haven’t read your guide yet, so I guess I’ll read it now and see if it’s good.

Got it. I put (br) (with < and > instead of the ()) at the end of every line

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Well, I know a way to fix it – it happened to me lots but then Draconi told me to do this: put

and

around every paragraph or something. Anyway, I haven’t read your guide yet, so I guess I’ll read it now and see if it’s good.

Put what? I think you mean <p> and </p>? :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Well, I know a way to fix it – it happened to me lots but then Draconi told me to do this: put

and

around every paragraph or something. Anyway, I haven’t read your guide yet, so I guess I’ll read it now and see if it’s good.

Put what? I think you mean <p> and </p>? :P

well he typed them without any formatting so of course the tags disappeared into the html…

Honestly with how big this site is I can’t believe they use such bad forum software.

 
Flag Post

You think so? I think Kongregate’s forum is awesome. The only problem is that the textile parser seems to break when your post is too long, and that’s like about less than 1% of the posts. If that happens though you can pretty much use anything HTML you want instead with very few limitations.

tl;dr: fuck BBCode

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

You think so? I think Kongregate’s forum is awesome. The only problem is that the textile parser seems to break when your post is too long, and that’s like about less than 1% of the posts. If that happens though you can pretty much use anything HTML you want instead with very few limitations.

tl;dr: fuck BBCode

You know most forum software allows you to enable usage of HTML?

It’s just that 99.9% of sites choose not to.

 
Flag Post

Another solution is to use a different symbol to replace “-”, like “–” or “—” or… er, I ran out of ideas.

 
Flag Post

Oh, and one thing i forgot to mention in the OP

The odds of getting any adventure are 1 in 10 or 1 in 21 depending on which ‘zone’ you go to. There’s no bias towards or against any particular adventure.

 
Flag Post

Great guide, very helpful. Although that not favoring any adventure is clearly wrong since I get progress boost extension 3 times when I don’t have the coins and spend 4 hours looking when I do :PPP

 
Flag Post

If I’ve done the math correctly and the data failure2d gave is also correct, that means the average reputation you will get (if you always choose the option which will give the most reputation) is:

Town: 1671/4000, which is a little over 0.4
Untitled area: (5871+28·sqrt(max(x,0)))/8400 where x is your current reputation, which is about 0.7 to a little over 1 depending on x

No reason to stay in town. ;)

(Edited, see below)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sabbut:

If I’ve done the math correctly and the data failure2d gave is also correct, that means the average reputation you will get (if you always choose the option which will give the most reputation) is:

Town: 1671/4000, which is a little over 0.4
Untitled area with positive reputation: (5871+28·sqrt(x))/8400 where x is your current reputation, which is about 0.7 to a little over 1 depending on x
Untitled area with negative reputation: 5071/8400, or slightly over 0.6

No reason to stay in town. ;)

If you have negative reputation you don’t HAVE to get -2 rep with the reputation contest.. That’s only if you participate

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by failure2d:

If you have negative reputation you don’t HAVE to get -2 rep with the reputation contest.. That’s only if you participate

Forgot about that. I will edit the other post accordingly. ;)

 
Flag Post

And there’s no question the untitled zone is more rewarding, but it’s also riskier

You can lose coins to the thief, lose mystery rate, lose your BA HP, and you have to pay to get the best of the +rep stuff (though one of them is paying part of your boost)

 
Flag Post

O hey there. I actually made a compiled list of the outcomes when the forum just came out, but never had any percentages of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/123878-awesome-adventures-outcomes

These outcomes I compiled may or may not be right. Yours is probably right though, I’m assuming you looked at the AS

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by figter2000:

O hey there. I actually made a compiled list of the outcomes when the forum just came out, but never had any percentages of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/123878-awesome-adventures-outcomes

These outcomes I compiled may or may not be right. Yours is probably right though, I’m assuming you looked at the AS

Yeah, I looked at the AS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by failure2d:
Originally posted by figter2000:

O hey there. I actually made a compiled list of the outcomes when the forum just came out, but never had any percentages of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/123878-awesome-adventures-outcomes

These outcomes I compiled may or may not be right. Yours is probably right though, I’m assuming you looked at the AS

Yeah, I looked at the AS.

Just wondering - how do you do that? or what do you use to do so?
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by qlordz:
Originally posted by failure2d:
Originally posted by figter2000:

O hey there. I actually made a compiled list of the outcomes when the forum just came out, but never had any percentages of it.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/123878-awesome-adventures-outcomes

These outcomes I compiled may or may not be right. Yours is probably right though, I’m assuming you looked at the AS

Yeah, I looked at the AS.

Just wondering - how do you do that? or what do you use to do so?
you can use something like sothink swf decompiler
 
Flag Post

I only go to town when my trees are out, for it’s about twice the chance of getting free mystery trees. Beyond that, Untitled Zone allways. Not at all for the higher chance of getting more rep, I just think the name is awesome.

I mean, lots of games have Towns in them, but how many games do you know that have an Untitled Zone? Chances of a game having an official Untitled Zone is about 0.0000042%

Nice list :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bluejake0:

I only go to town when my trees are out, for it’s about twice the chance of getting free mystery trees. Beyond that, Untitled Zone allways. Not at all for the higher chance of getting more rep, I just think the name is awesome.

I mean, lots of games have Towns in them, but how many games do you know that have an Untitled Zone? Chances of a game having an official Untitled Zone is about 0.0000042%

Nice list :)

You have to have a tree in order to receive a mystery tree…

Im assuming you plant the free one to get it replaced, because it looks like the quest does indeed check to see if there’s a tree there.

Btw, this seems like a bug. The adventure will always say All your trees are now mystery trees even if you had none. If you had no trees it should say something different.

Here’s a proposed change: http://pastebin.ca/2009223

 
Flag Post

updated the OP with 1 thing i forgot to mention.

The 100 button click quest also gives you some button breaks (most of the time). Might be useful if you need it for an achievement or something.

 
Flag Post

No, all of your trees are mystery trees. Just you don’t have any, so all of your non existant trees are now non existant mystery trees. I kinda like the irony of it :P

 
Flag Post

what is this progress bar extension for 999,999 GC?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by fateshand:

what is this progress bar extension for 999,999 GC?

This is explained in the FAQ I believe, but Ill be nice and do it again. It allows your progress bar to procede beyond 100. The first buy will give you 91% I think, so your max progress is now 191%. It will just show ready as usual when full, but it will continue to 191% and when you move your mouse it will start with as much over 100 as you had, if at max then 91%. So you dont have to claim your reward as often, unless you want to. After the first buy it decreases but I dont remember exactly how, I think its something like -10% per time, so 80 next time then 70. The max progress bar you can have is 1000, but that takes a lot of GC. There is a post about this somewhere, find it.