Pong is difficult

39 posts

Flag Post

Guiz how I survive 10 minutes in pong is hard even on easy mode I can only get like 20 seconds wat do?

Changed the title so something people wouldn’t look at. Please lock topic or something until tukkun fixes this. Sorry!

Flag Post

Dayam.
Wish I was far enough to attempt that.

Flag Post

This is a edited post.

Flag Post

Great idea!Can’t wait to try that!I hope I get all those combo builders this night!

Flag Post

Im not doing this because im too lazy both to create such armor and to execute the plan

Flag Post
Originally posted by nsmc18:

How do you build up rage? by breaking combos.

….OMFG. Did not know that. Always just thought it was from taking damage. Thank you.

Flag Post

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by figter2000:

How do you build up rage? by breaking combos.

….OMFG. Did not know that. Always just thought it was from taking damage. Thank you.

Haha, I stumbled into it when I had a high combo, and took like 2 damage and my rage went way up. It takes 1000 combo to have full rage.

Flag Post

So, I had this idea. What skill gives a lot of pixels? the pixel rage bonus skill!

How do you build up rage? by breaking combos. So I hatched a plot. Get all armor with combo ability, and find the fastest way to farm combos.

EDITED Fighting the grinning colossus, holding down x=quick attack, c=combo breaker, and v=pixel bonus, along with: crit ring, crit bonus, all combo armor, and a laser gun with light elemental and extra combo, I can use the pixel bonus on average every 15.3 seconds. That means .654 pixels/level/second, or for someone level 2240 like me, about 1465 pixels/second. So it’s pretty cool.

Rong, go to mystic path its way better, also, you get decent money

Flag Post
Originally posted by duudez:

So, I had this idea. What skill gives a lot of pixels? the pixel rage bonus skill!

How do you build up rage? by breaking combos. So I hatched a plot. Get all armor with combo ability, and find the fastest way to farm combos.

EDITED Fighting the grinning colossus, holding down x=quick attack, c=combo breaker, and v=pixel bonus, along with: crit ring, crit bonus, all combo armor, and a laser gun with light elemental and extra combo, I can use the pixel bonus on average every 15.3 seconds. That means .654 pixels/level/second, or for someone level 2240 like me, about 1465 pixels/second. So it’s pretty cool.

Rong, go to mystic path its way better, also, you get decent money

Problem here: you need to wait for the enemies to spawn. Also they aren’t all the same element. So combo builds nowhere near as fast.

Flag Post

Now where do I find smiley island?

Flag Post

Arrow in Secret Room I think?
Only a mere level 380~I don’t know much after the Beach.
I heard you need a password tho o.o

Flag Post

One problem: quick attacking requires mana. So either you have to put a weight on the mana potion button or come along every couple of seconds.

Flag Post

lul delete delete delete

Flag Post

Don’t forget the pixel bonus also has a 2mp cost. Guess it is to prevent us from using it while silenced.

Flag Post

delete? delete!

Flag Post

Right but… auto-potion doesn’t give you more stuff while you are attacking

Also with quick attack on my game it seems stop the grinning colossus in place… then he doesn’t heal for some reason… i could eventually kill him that way, but 9001 shots? Not worth the time really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aimeez826:

Right but… auto-potion doesn’t give you more stuff while you are attacking

Also with quick attack on my game it seems stop the grinning colossus in place… then he doesn’t heal for some reason… i could eventually kill him that way, but 9001 shots? Not worth the time really.

Actually, as soon as you run out of mana, it will use enough potion to put it at 1000, and with 25 speed and rapidfire, the delay caused doesn’t matter at all

Wait, he doesn’t heal? I’ve stopped him in one place like that, sometimes he doesn’t heal, but the lowest I’ve gotten him is around 7500. Also, the 9001 damage shouldn’t take very long

When your doing one damage? also you can afford to use a full potion because he only heals a little bit… like 47 sometimes… its really weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled weird (which is spelled strangely)))))))))).

Flag Post

delete delete delete

Flag Post

deleted too =’(

Flag Post

A funny thing is, this strategy doesn’t get old, as pixel bonus is level-based, so as you become stronger, rewards from enemies are so much less satisfactory. Too bad you won’t need pixels eventually. :( But you can break the highscores using the strategy. And enhance a lot.

Flag Post

Are you using a critical ring to enhance the combos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by C4po:

Are you using a critical ring to enhance the combos?

Read the first post.. XD

Flag Post

When i hold three buttons or more, the computer makes a beeping sound.Any idea on how to deactivate that?And no, turning of the sound do not work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by C4po:

When i hold three buttons or more, the computer makes a beeping sound.Any idea on how to deactivate that?And no, turning of the sound do not work.

Try other keys combination, or get a better keyboard