User Made Guides/Helpful Threads page 12

377 posts

Flag Post

I use the level 5 enhancers from boxes too. Every couple days I get enough blue coins to pay for 200 explosion crates, so it really costs me nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:
The consensus in chatroom 2 about enhanception is that a reasonably efficient method is to use only level 4 and 7 success enhancers.

Lol.

Flag Post

Uhhh… why only level 4 and 7?

Flag Post

Past level 7 is rather expensive, less than it is rather time consuming (since you’d need to enhancept up to +10 on most rocks for the final enhancement.) 4s are cheap enough to use for just about everything and get it done reasonably fast.

Originally posted by Draconi:

Lol.

Yeah, I know.

Also, this discussion would be better off in the BA thread or the FAQ thread – this thread is supposed to be for people to share guides they’ve made.

Flag Post

Well, thanks for the tips and sorry for the off-topic ^^’

Flag Post

the “BA sets / How to kill the BoD” guide is pretty useless now. You should remove it. It is out of date.

Flag Post

It was out of date back when I used it almost an year ago.

Flag Post

Your wish has been granted.
(-)X anyone?

Flag Post

It was out of date back when I used it almost an year ago.

Well considering the advice it gives refers to armor sets that no longer exist, and fusing them w/ other stuff that doesn’t exist. I don’t think it will help anyone beat the BoD. Plus, Holy Glory is the way to go now.

Flag Post

Sorry for the double post, but I recently finished this post, and realized it could be really helpful to people. Submitted for consideration:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/292871-automated-save-file-backup-for-windows-7-users?page=2#posts-6389888

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Platinum_Shadow:

What is the quickest way to get points in this game?

Great job posting this in every single sticky. This is about par from what to expect from your contributions.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/304837-mini-guide-how-to-search-this-forum

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/304985-mystery-box-contents

Thank you =)

Flag Post

Draconi’s fancy new IA guide should be added:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/306643-ba-guide-invisible-allies-v1503
Thanks!

Flag Post

Nope, my IA guide is not a “more updated IA list”. Originally it wasn’t going to include an IA list at all. I don’t see how is it hard to name stuff the same as they’re actually named. Please fix it, or remove it from your list.

Flag Post

I guess I should just create/maintain a guide list myself. It shall feature the following:

• Stuff won’t be mislabeled. Users can figure what a link is about without having to click it.
  • As I actually read the forums, I can include topics as they appear. Right now a lot of topics don’t get submitted and end up forgotten.
  • Remove topics that cover stuff that changed enough to make the topics useless or even harmful.
  • I won’t take advantage of it to increase my epenis friend list size.

Any objection?

Flag Post

I have no objection as long as you keep it updated. I think Yupei has done a good job, but I do agree the labels aren’t always as informative as they could be, nor is the sections. I’ve been pondering to do so myself for a while, but I figured not.

I think the only “issue” would be if Tukkun is willing to sticky it or not. If it’s not stickied, it’d most likely only get used by those who like it enough to bookmark it. So… me I guess.

Flag Post

As Aurian said, my only objection would be to it not being stickied.

Flag Post

Having thought some more about it, I’d say it’s a rather great idea. There are times when someone makes a question and I know there is a thread about it, but it’s not linked here, despite being useful. Or perhaps they are but I don’t get that they are.

I think it may be a case of how one likes things. Like when I gave feedback to Shinki’s useful info thing, and some were like “NO THAT WOULD MAKE IT UNREADABLE”, whereas I thought it was unreadable as it was then. This one is probably really good for some brain-types, but not for mine.

Flag Post

I’ll (un)sticky threads if people request it and/or if I find it suitable. It’s not a problem.

Flag Post

I guess I should just create/maintain a guide list myself. It shall feature the following:

• Stuff won’t be mislabeled. Users can figure what a link is about without having to click it.
  • As I actually read the forums, I can include topics as they appear. Right now a lot of topics don’t get submitted and end up forgotten.
  • Remove topics that cover stuff that changed enough to make the topics useless or even harmful.
  • I won’t take advantage of it to increase my epenis friend list size.

Any objection?

No objections, but just to clarify – I did fix what you asked. And I’ve only gotten a grand total of ONE friend add. It was Chaos.

Flag Post

No you didn’t. Try reading past the first sentence of my post. I said I wanted my topic to be listed as what I called it – an “Invisible Allies guide”. Instead you just removed the word “Improved” from it (completely missing the point; When I complained it was not an “Improved IA List”, that’s because IT’S NOT AN IA LIST). Doing that actually dropped it down to the same level as the (seriously outdated) topic above it, so I don’t see how you think that’s a fix either.

As for “what the hell is wrong with it anyway”, let me tell you that for a long while now I have been disregarding this topic because I don’t like how it’s handled. I didn’t submit my own topics because of this. The topics of mine that did make it here from other people’s submissions tend to be the ones that get the worst treatment, for some reason. I never said anything before, but this time around I felt somewhat offended by having my IA guide described as a “improved version of (presumably) the list linked above”. My guide is an independent work, it wasn’t based on any other work. Also, again, it’s not a list. 80-90% of my work on it was on the other sections. Like I said last week, the IA list wasn’t going to be there. I was just going to link to Tukkun’s (seriously outdated) list at first. So I complained. Didn’t get any answer I wanted, so I guess I should do stuff my way and see how it goes.

edit: I think I might sound like a huge asshole for this post. If anyone thinks so, that’s great. Just like old times.

Flag Post

Honestly, I think you sound less asshole in this post than in most. And I think you have a point. I know how much work you put into that post, and having it mislabled is kind of meh.

Yupei, you know I’m a fan, but it’s been clear for a long time that you aren’t as involved as you are and the person who keeps has this sticky has to be. I’ve been meaning to ask you if you would mind letting someone take over, but haven’t gotten around to it.

Flag Post

Dang, you went all grammer nazi on me. I didn’t know you wanted it phrased exactly as “Invisible Allies guide”. Thought your whole problem with is was that it wasn’t updated/improved, didn’t realize it being a list was a problem too.

My b.

Flag Post

I can’t believe that we have that much guides but none for simple gold/exp farming…