User Made Guides/Helpful Threads page 14

377 posts

Flag Post

something for when there are more beginner guides:
i’d like to see a section with links for those. (since those guides aren’t sticky)

Flag Post

Because it isn’t listed yet in the existing backup guide: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/320812-guide-backup-mac-chrome

Finding your chrome/mac backup, which you wont find via srarching the computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arvedui:

Could you please add links to a Mindsweeper guide or two , and the Secret Achievement hints and solutions ?

I don’t know if there’s a detailed (and current) guide to what’s on offer in all the various main shops (Feature, Mystery, Special etc), but it’d be great to see that added too if it’s out there. I never would’ve guessed before buying how awesomely worthwhile the Doom ant-sprayer actually is (“25 BC per shot?? that’s nutty!”), or how relatively useless the Adventure Reminder is for the cost (it could at least take you to the Adventure screen!).

Other items on the wish-list would include a collection of everything the Dragon of Wisdom says/does/gives, something about the Printer, and is there anything usefully detailed out there about Pets? I just got mine and I’m already in trouble :\ (edit: found this )

Can't give everything away, I'd like for people to figure secrets out :) I don't think the printer can warrant an entire guide. Otherwise, if there is a good guide, I will include it.

Flag Post

I have a old secret achievement thread link. Some may not be included but most should be there.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/163861-spoiler-post-explosion-secret-aceivements?page=2#posts-3606472-row
The full list is on page 2

Flag Post

I do think at least a link to Tukkun’s secret-achievement hint post, if not to the one with the outright answers, would be in order.

Also, this crafting-list is great, please add it to the BA section! And this is a nice lower-level TCG deck-guide, as opposed to all the veteran/elite-level ones already there.

Flag Post

Please replace the “Secret File Testing Guide” under Other section with this thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/315493-variables-for-ssf-and-lights-v1519

Flag Post

Here is a really nice guide to seed-breeding in Another Garden, particularly on how to get a good supply of #52’s. Please add it to the Garden section, I was looking for something like this for ages!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arvedui:

Here is a really nice guide to seed-breeding in Another Garden, particularly on how to get a good supply of #52’s. Please add it to the Garden section, I was looking for something like this for ages!

One of the current linked guides links to Draconi’s breeding tool, which is here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/172574?page=3
Also, the second link also links to a breeding spreadsheet made by Draconi.
I will add your guide specifically for the step-to-step guide to getting #52.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yupei:
One of the current linked guides links to Draconi’s breeding tool, which is here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/172574?page=3
Also, the second link also links to a breeding spreadsheet made by Draconi.
I will add your guide specifically for the step-to-step guide to getting #52.

Yes, I was aware of Draconi’s spreadsheet, it’s a wonderful tool and I’ve been getting plenty of use out of it. It’s only a little bit helpful in planning out the best multi-step path to 3rd or 4th generation seeds though (the 52 especially), which was why I was looking for something more like the guide I linked above.

Also, perhaps in the Cool Stuff or the Other section down at the bottom, maybe you could link to the Accomplishment of the Day and Anti-Accomplishment of the Day threads, which aren’t strictly guides, but are fun and often useful to read, but frequently seem to get bumped far down the topic-list and can be hard to find when you need them. At least they were for me.

ETA: …I’d link to the Anti thread but somehow the stupidly-long URL (thanks to the thread’s stupidly-long official title) breaks hyperlinking in the entire post, so maybe it doesn’t get a link after all. Just cut the URL off after ‘day’ and it works fine.

Flag Post

This and this just turned up on the front page. The first links to the second as well, but it’s a nice quick cheat-sheet on the subject of BA crystal-mining. Great stuff, both.

Also, a Dark Pyramid guide here.

I could see the BA guides getting a bit out of hand, since it’s really at least half the game right there, so maybe you could give it some sub-groups? Like BA Crafting/Items (which would probably include mining) and BA Special Areas/Missions. (I’d ETA this to the above, but apparently I guess there’s a total-character-limit for URL-posting, after which it just gives up and won’t hyperlink anything. Or something.)

Flag Post

Finally an updated Pet guide ! No illustrations though, maybe it’s time for Pets to have a section-header too?

Also, might want to mark the first Garden Guide as [obsolete] considering many of the specific numbers it lists are outdated and incorrect, though it’s still useful to explain the general shape of the feature.

Flag Post

If desired, I can poke around and see if anything needs to be updated.

Flag Post

Please add my Random Quest guide. The “Random Quest” link that you already have would be more accurately labeled “Random Quest list”.

Flag Post

isn’t there a guide considering dragon

Flag Post

[Guide] Triangle Hideout for helping you get higher in triangle hideout. Might be helpful.

Flag Post

I submit This Spreadsheet for your consideration.

Flag Post

I’d also like to toss in this spreadsheet for Arena EXP.

Flag Post

[Index] Battle Arena Skill Builds

Flag Post

My button machine guide

It’s totally awesome and supr srs.

Flag Post

I hand in this Mystery-box-content-calculator . Consider it to add.

Flag Post

But that isn’t a guide. Thats a script.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

But that isn’t a guide. Thats a script.

User Made Guides/HELPFUL THREADS

Flag Post

[Spreadsheet] How much EXP do I need?

Flag Post

Please remove Eggsnham’s Button Machine Guide from this thread, as it is completely unhelpful.

Flag Post

You obviously have no sense of humor.