Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 228

11215 posts

Flag Post

Finally got the YC for fishing skill 30. After work I can start impossible run. Let see how long that will take :)

Flag Post

Maxed out Racer career, though it was with YC. All that’s left are Card Player (Lv 98 and 50%) and Button Basher (Lv 66 and 85%). I’ll finish Card Player normally, but Button Basher will be largely done by YC as well. That’s going to wait until after I’m done maxing Fishing Skill though. Getting my YC back up near the cap, then I’ll drop 500 bil on Fishing Skill 28. I can probably get the mastery necessary for the next purchase by the time I get back to the YC cap again.

Still waiting on that last SA ally too. Roughly 40 runs a day for the past 5 or more days, all at 1510% drop rate. Might just have to rely on Loot Day coming up and go for broke then.

Flag Post

Mastered Castor Ball IA.

Flag Post

Master’s Pickaxe, you are finally mine!

Flag Post

Turns out I was right that the active things would be quicker than expected. First goal on the list is finished, and now sitting at bestiary level 1961.

Flag Post

Got gardener career to lvl 100 and gem trader to lvl 96, just a few more lvls and I’m not required to activate it anymore, just when I feel like it :D

Flag Post

I finally unlocked the 3rd page of item storage and looted both sets of Chaos armor.

Also, my potion inventory looked interesting after hitting auto-sort.

Flag Post

I dunno if I put this here or on the anti-best topic. I was cleaning up my inventory when I deleted a level 10 rock by mistake. I quickly went to the save file folder to try to avoid losing it. Then after I load the game I don’t really like what I see. The loot bounces and it looks like I don’t loot as much as I was doing. Worse thing, I remembered I had the game open since v1449 was first released, and I was planning to take advantage of some thing Tukkun later fixed. I thought “I’d rather have missed that enhancer”. Then I look and see I forgot to close the window I had deleted my enhancer. I went on playing on it, and I have 7 days left before the session expires.

Flag Post

Went from being unable to beat BoD to beating HC BoD (while wearing a Protection Ring, because I’m a wuss) in the span of one day.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Got perfectionist.

Flag Post

Got my second G5 for my G5-G5 chaos rocked weapon, no to just get enough pixels to create 9 more Chaos rocks

Flag Post

Started Impossible ascension and I’m also getting personal record for EXP/day.

Flag Post

Bought Fishing Skill 28 yesterday, and am on the way to getting my YC back and the mastery needed for 29. Also got Bestiary level 6 for half of the stuff in NCI a couple of days back. Should have Castor Ball at 6 today, though the evolving monsters are only at 91k and something kills, so that will be a bit more. Most importantly though:

Thanks Tukkun for increasing the evolving monster ally drop rate (Check the 1449b patch notes for those not aware). Not sure if that was what responsible, or it’s just that my 290 or so SA runs looking just for the last one paid off, but either way, thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Congrats! That’s awesome yo. Very timely with the buff from Tukkuns part xD Hopefully more people will get it soon. I imagine Neptune will be close behind you with the buff =)

I recently started caring about adventure rep again, which is causing pet food cost to drop. Probably not very interesting, but I find it rather fun to see how long it takes for the final purchase (before feed that is) to drop 1k. I guess I’m just weird like that.

Oh and, I realized that bestiary work doesn’t have to painfully boring even if it’s a raid/not-idle-intended. Use of allies and patience is proving very efficient. Half way done with my next active goal, should reach it today, if I have the energy to keep at it all evening, or if not sometime tomorrow.

Flag Post

Personal best on Exp per day… still have 4,5 hours to increase it a lil bit :)

Flag Post

First G5. Came out Legendary, 633 attack.

Flag Post

Finished the area I was working on, putting me up to 1973 bestiary level. Not quite sure what I’ll aim for next, as that was my only left-over goal from my last bestiary-focus-period. Any suggestions on what area to focus on level 6 in next? xD

EDIT: Gee, how could I know someone would reply that xD Idleable, yes? =P

Flag Post

How about SA? * trollface *

Flag Post

Finally got 436th IA (Dark Spirit in SA)! I was expecting to spend several hours in SA today and was very surprised to get ally on only 7th SA run!!!! Drop rate 1348% due to loot day and I’m sure the evolving ally drop rate increase helped too.

I think I will not do any SA runs for a few days now. Today was easy but I had been doing 30+ runs per day for last several weeks, total MEGABOSS kills 1917.

Flag Post

Rank 500.

Flag Post

Edit: Awesome job, PG!

Got my first (and later, second) piece of CHAOS armor today after hitting 9k1 (again). I found that even with the lvl 9k1 bonus to hit/dodge I still seem to do best w/ accuracy ring. Any thoughts on that?

Edit: And then I did this:

Flag Post

Invisible allies 225 → 330. Got all from SA, all from SD, all from pyramid, all from spooky crypt, most from prehistoric (boxes don’t drop no matter what >_>), grinning colossus, half of PSI (I meant to get all of them in there but I left it there and fell asleep) and both secret crystals. Missing 2012, frosty zone, volcano peak, ToD, 2 from 9001: MF, defend mission, 1 from SL, PC/NCI, MBR. I might go after them before next loot day to ascend earlier, but I don’t really want to touch the game for some time now…

Flag Post

Got to 9000 and whipped CHAOS for the first time without AC.

That being said, 570 billion exp to 9001? It’s going to be a long ride.

Flag Post

Got my 250th IA today, soon I’ll need to start doing a few raids and Corruption (shrug) for IAs.
Also starting to stock up on progress boxes to make 9k > 9k1 a bit easier once I finally get there, since I’m going for 9k1 + all achievements in one run.