Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 228

9824 posts

Flag Post

I did 9001 before ascending too, it might be counterproductive but I think that if you ascend first you’re just running away like a little girl.

Anyway, did you wait until 9001 to do SD because you couldn’t score at 9000 or did you just wanted to save the headache?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

I did 9001 before ascending too, it might be counterproductive but I think that if you ascend first you’re just running away like a little girl.

Anyway, did you wait until 9001 to do SD because you couldn’t score at 9000 or did you just wait to save the headache?

I mainly waited so I wouldn’t have to deal with unnecessary extra difficulty. I’m sure that I could’ve done it at 9000, but getting to 9001 only took me about a day and it made CHAOS a lot easier.

Flag Post

Good thing I’m hitting 9001 before first ascension too!

On-Topic: 100k kills in SI.

Flag Post

Reached level 1337, and even though I’m only level 3 in Tukken FCG I just got an awesome face by buying a $150 basic card. XD talk about luck.

Flag Post

If you paid $150 on an awesome face you got ripped off.

Flag Post

In the past day or two, maxed out Fisher career and hit FCG level 24.

Also got two more SA allies. Forgot about Megaboss’ Revenge, so got that too. Sitting on 435 now, only missing Arena Bonus 1, which is being stubborn. Racer and Card Player careers are at 97 and 96 respectively, so those will be maxed soon enough. Then I just have Button Basher left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Also got two more SA allies. Forgot about Megaboss’ Revenge, so got that too. Sitting on 435 now, only missing Arena Bonus 1, which is being stubborn.

I’m up to 434 allies now. Still trying to get MB’s Revenge and my stubborn one for SA is Dark Spirit. It seems to me that luck is a big factor in getting the allies. I was able to get all the SD allies with max drop rate of 572% and all but one in SA with drop rate of 668%.

Flag Post

Got idler to level 100. Closer to my 3rd ascension.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neptune2:
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Also got two more SA allies. Forgot about Megaboss’ Revenge, so got that too. Sitting on 435 now, only missing Arena Bonus 1, which is being stubborn.

I’m up to 434 allies now. Still trying to get MB’s Revenge and my stubborn one for SA is Dark Spirit. It seems to me that luck is a big factor in getting the allies. I was able to get all the SD allies with max drop rate of 572% and all but one in SA with drop rate of 668%.

It really is, though I’m running a 1510% drop rate in SA, and was running about 1100% drop rate in SD to get my last couple. It’s really kind of a testament to how stupidly low evolving monster rates are when you have that high of a drop rate and still go hundreds of kills without the drop. It’s not as bad in normal areas where you can idle, but in pay to enter (SA) or end game, limited spawn areas (SD), it is annoying. At least we’re almost done?

Flag Post

I found out that FullFramerateWhenInvisible=true and FullFramerateWhenInvisible = true work.

Flag Post

I finally managed to master Devil Face without leaving SI. It took 2 weeks. That also means I make around 10k kills a month. It’s going to take way less time than I thought to get DF to lv 6 bestiary, so I’m happy with it.

Flag Post

I joined Kong today after over two years playing as a guest and discovered that am I number 1 in Death Match Wins.

Also maxed out Dragon Boosts (most of this is from feeding Invisible Zebra, the rest is from the Daily Bonus/Reward).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ahmet_cesaret:

I joined Kong today after over two years playing as a guest and discovered that am I number 1 in Death Match Wins.

Also maxed out Dragon Boosts (most of this is from feeding Invisible Zebra, the rest is from the Daily Bonus/Reward).

I call BS.

Flag Post

Hit level 9000 today, and re-ascended.

After a good one and a half hour of megabossing, starting with this

It took 115 runs, and one post in anti-accomplishment, but at last

I don’t ever want to have repeat this and loot evolving monster allies with the current drop rate. Sadly, I’m sure I’ll have to if I want to continue having all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:
Originally posted by Ahmet_cesaret:

I call BS.

I concur :P

Flag Post

Not a big one, but i mastered balance 3, and with mastering i mean getting all corresponding achievements :D.

Flag Post

After 16387 catches, finally got enough mastery for lv 30 skill at 505M score \o/. Now I have to level up the career from 94 to 100.

Flag Post

Hit level 6 bestiary in my next area, reaching a total of 1948 bestiary level. Moving on to some active areas now that will take longer due to timers, but it was a lot faster to reach 6 in this than I expected so I’m guessing the timed areas will be fairly quick as well.

Flag Post

Finished my BRW. 1329 attack.

Flag Post

Finally got the YC for fishing skill 30. After work I can start impossible run. Let see how long that will take :)

Flag Post

Maxed out Racer career, though it was with YC. All that’s left are Card Player (Lv 98 and 50%) and Button Basher (Lv 66 and 85%). I’ll finish Card Player normally, but Button Basher will be largely done by YC as well. That’s going to wait until after I’m done maxing Fishing Skill though. Getting my YC back up near the cap, then I’ll drop 500 bil on Fishing Skill 28. I can probably get the mastery necessary for the next purchase by the time I get back to the YC cap again.

Still waiting on that last SA ally too. Roughly 40 runs a day for the past 5 or more days, all at 1510% drop rate. Might just have to rely on Loot Day coming up and go for broke then.

Flag Post

Mastered Castor Ball IA.

Flag Post

Master’s Pickaxe, you are finally mine!

Flag Post

Turns out I was right that the active things would be quicker than expected. First goal on the list is finished, and now sitting at bestiary level 1961.

Flag Post

Got gardener career to lvl 100 and gem trader to lvl 96, just a few more lvls and I’m not required to activate it anymore, just when I feel like it :D