Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 230

11167 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoStacieFan:
Originally posted by SietseB:

Attained R500 and got 14 bonus SP from the first 2 pyra runs…
Also got a new high in pyra, 338M iirc

Edit: this took a lot of practice…

you have no idea how I’ve struggled so much to get that achievement. It is a pain in the neck. Congrats.

580 achievements now for me

Yeah it’s a real bitch, I just played pong at least twice every day and gradually became better, but this was pure luck I can tell you that

Just got Lower the requirements with a burned out brain, wtf? 317k score…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SietseB:
Originally posted by SoStacieFan:
Originally posted by SietseB:

Attained R500 and got 14 bonus SP from the first 2 pyra runs…
Also got a new high in pyra, 338M iirc

Edit: this took a lot of practice…

you have no idea how I’ve struggled so much to get that achievement. It is a pain in the neck. Congrats.

580 achievements now for me

Yeah it’s a real bitch, I just played pong at least twice every day and gradually became better, but this was pure luck I can tell you that

Just got Lower the requirements with a burned out brain, wtf? 317k score…

Survivor isn’t that hard if you use the ‘easy’ method to get it, if you know what you’re doing then you will have it in no-time with the sleightest bit of practise.
If you do it legit it will take you a lot of practise and a bit of luck depending on what powers you get and how often you use them. (Took me well over a month using all tokens daily on Pong to get it this way, but ended up on the all-time highscores, which makes it worth it a bit.)

 
Flag Post

First ascension!!

 
Flag Post

First gold trophy!!.(exp/reflect).

 
Flag Post

Quite proud of that. Too bad I probably won’t use a lot of them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BVOC:

Quite proud of that. Too bad I probably won’t use a lot of them.

Damn that’s a lot :D
They are way too common with not having anything to spend them on really :P

 
Flag Post

4 1/2 minutes to beat Alien Treasure for the 5th time
30 seconds to beat Final Alien for the 5th time (with the help of Power Potion)

OM NOM NOM lvl 6 just acquired…and level 6100.

 
Flag Post

Came back 1 week ago, finally posted on the forums again. Also, nearly mastered my second monster. (Am i slow??)

Edit: 200 achivement! (Still am i slow??)

 
Flag Post

Finally scored my first Death Match win…and in beautiful fashion. Scored over 600 pwn hits and a lot of exp/coins gotten.

MY EXACT ROUND:
617 pwn hits. 2nd place had 577. This also after losing all health twice

174M experience earned
69.4M coins earned
2617 green coins
1206 stadium tokens
3 achievements knocked down just like that

Here’s a tip I would use. You want to strike VERY quickly and when you’re low on energy, try to find a safe spot. If there’s 30 seconds left and you have a 40-50 pwn hit lead, try to stay out of the action unless someone is threatening your lead.

 
Flag Post

@Sostaciefan, Search the forums and there is a very well done deathmatch guide that is perfect if you still want to read that.

Finally got my pet to level 100 today, can finally start rebuilding my collection of unused fcg cash!

 
Flag Post

Congrats on level 100 pet. Now that you only need to feed it to keep it alive you should let it starve until around 50 health. You’ll get 19 health from feeding it back up to 200 fullness, 110 health from fullness decrease, and additional 20 or so from feeding AA pet food. That gets you back to 200 health once again. You can get away with feeding your pet only once or twice a week that way.

Anyway, got to level 9000. Since there’s loot day this weekend I’ll wait a bit to ascend (though I’m considering levelling up to 9001 to fight the 9001 bosses easily, but I’m not sure yet).

 
Flag Post

Got Fishing Skill 30 something like 3 days ago, but have been working too much to bother posting. Back up to about 430 bil YC now. I’ll start burning it on Button Basher once I hit or near the cap again. Debating when to ascend next, and whether or not to use 2x exp. I could accumulate ascensions for permanent perks, but at the same time the 2x exp isn’t really necessary either. Ah well, I’ll figure it out on Sunday or something.

Oh, and though it’s not much of an achievement, my printer is up to about 843k charges. The card does it all, but interesting to see it so high.

 
Flag Post

I killed 13k DF the past 30 days. Now I’m at 54k. At this rate I’ll get it before Halloween.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

Got Fishing Skill 30 something like 3 days ago

Oh, and though it’s not much of an achievement, my printer is up to about 843k charges. The card does it all, but interesting to see it so high.

Damn you are fast xD And printer card is amusing. Mine is sitting at 2,4m charges xD

I hit 5b lolmarket profit yesterday. Kinda surprised I am staying at rank 1, and way ahead. VEry weird =O

 
Flag Post

Not much of an accomplishment some would say, but with Rank 275, a blood claw whose base attack value is 449, and Master buff potion, My total attack power under 95K (with increases from items and skills) and I got to the Megaboss of the Special Arena. Obviously I only had 1 minute when I got to him and could only deal a sliver of damage.

65,000 base defense achievement also gotten.

I think I can beat the megaboss if I can just find a weapon that has an attack value of 700+ and continue to increase my attack.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SoStacieFan:

Not much of an accomplishment some would say, but with Rank 275, a blood claw whose base attack value is 449, and Master buff potion, My total attack power under 95K (with increases from items and skills) and I got to the Megaboss of the Special Arena. Obviously I only had 1 minute when I got to him and could only deal a sliver of damage.

65,000 base defense achievement also gotten.

I think I can beat the megaboss if I can just find a weapon that has an attack value of 700+ and continue to increase my attack.

What level? (since rank doesn’t affect battles directly(?))

 
Flag Post

Hey Aurian? When you have your printer charged that high, does it print money faster than every five seconds?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:
Originally posted by SoStacieFan:

Not much of an accomplishment some would say, but with Rank 275, a blood claw whose base attack value is 449, and Master buff potion, My total attack power under 95K (with increases from items and skills) and I got to the Megaboss of the Special Arena. Obviously I only had 1 minute when I got to him and could only deal a sliver of damage.

65,000 base defense achievement also gotten.

I think I can beat the megaboss if I can just find a weapon that has an attack value of 700+ and continue to increase my attack.

What level? (since rank doesn’t affect battles directly(?))

My level was around 6200.

 
Flag Post

You should be able to kill Megaboss around Level 3000.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

Hey Aurian? When you have your printer charged that high, does it print money faster than every five seconds?

No, it doesn’t affect your printing speed. However, from what I understood if I were to not run battery charger card it would take days before it goes below pink, because it has to drain all those charges first.

Originally posted by crazye97:
(since rank doesn’t affect battles directly(?))

That’s not true. Your battle arena rank is part of damage formula, so it very much so impacts it. Sure, rank alone might not seem like much, but it’s still a contributing factor to when you can do certain things.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:

You should be able to kill Megaboss around Level 3000.

When you see how I allocated my stats/skills, you can see that I haven’t exactly been efficient. I am not though listing fighting the Megaboss as a top priority yet though. I’m trying to get the anti-idle 500,000 achievement first. I fought the megaboss with a blood claw.

 
Flag Post

I finally ascended! 61 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes and 43 seconds! I’d post the screenshot but I can’t figure out how.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoticGnome:

You should be able to kill Megaboss around Level 3000.

That depends on so much, I for one was only able to kill it at around lvl 4-5k

Originally posted by chessdude111:

I finally ascended! 61 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes and 43 seconds! I’d post the screenshot but I can’t figure out how.

Press printscreen, go to paint, paste the screenshot in it, adjust it to your wants and needs, save it, upload the file to something like imgur and insert the direct link of the uploaded image here with exclamation marks on both ends

Oh and gratz :)

 
Flag Post

Just 24 hours after getting to 9000 I’m 10% to 9001. That feels really weird since it took me more than a month to get to 9001 the first time. I’m going to run exp gear to get to 9001 this weekend. edit: forgot there is loot day tomorrow. Levelling has got to wait.

 
Flag Post

I got 14 million item maker career xp in about a minute. Crafting those +5 unique weapon enhancers give a ton of xp.