Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 297

9349 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolld:

Ascent = Level 9001? Then rebirthing?

Level 9001 is not required, you can choose to ascend at level 9000. And “rebirth” in the sense that your level is reset to 1, but everything else remains the same.

Flag Post

Now I need something else for robacon to level!

Flag Post

Just for fun, I wanted to see how much of a win streak I could get against lvl 6 opponents using the 6 super powers available to me in FCG.

This is a screenie from the last win:

I could keep going indefinitely, but I’ve spent over 1 million FCG cash as it is, and lvl 6’s starting HP caps at 130 making it kind of pointless after 50+. My streak is at 101 currently. I know that kongbot eats the really high scores, so I’m not sure if there is better (or if anyone would really WANT to go to this much trouble).

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

After 40 days:

Lots of progress, lots of boost :D

Flag Post

S-quests numbers 109 and 110. The MM score was a lucky 3 click spasm in the last second. Prior to that score I’d only gotten between 1.3 and 1.45 million on my best runs.

Also, for those of you who haven’t seen the new 1514 update list:

(I know it’s not an “accomplishment” per se, but it made me smile to see all those super power cards after I’d just recently decided not to buy any more)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jojou114:

Yesterday… and now..

Flag Post

5000 Random Quests.
I think I’m only the third person to legitimately do this.

Flag Post

Level 6 bestiary in Binary Battlefield. Glad I got it over with, areas with many enemies are such a pain to get to level 6.

That puts me at 15 areas with level 6 bestiary, not counting pirate ship interior.

Flag Post

After nearly 24 hours of gruel, toil, suffering and raging at CHAOS for spamming blue/green auras, I have done a first. I have gone against all odds, all my will and all my schoolwork for this:

I am the first to get the CHAOS AURA without the Ultimate Set:

Massive thanks to “mat1tc” for helping me. I might have given up without him. In-fact, he was the one that suggested I change my medal, which netted me the aura.
And thanks to Finalitykon, my rival, for posting a skill build to use as a skeleton and work off of.

Now, to have a cup of tea and spend time with my family!

Flag Post

Finished my first hard ascension, getting me to ▲+10.

Flag Post

It’s not much, but I came back from PSoD and had one of my older backups working. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Got a quest for total score in whack a greg, so I went to have a go. Unranked mode and the changes to how multipliers work have upped my average score by about 200k. Managed to get to 6th multiplier for the first time with no lag whatsoever, despite having clicked an empty space once.

I also thought I’d show my box count as I’m rather proud of it. I decided I should get my 25 imps done before I hit 100 ascensions and get exp penalty, so I figured I should take a screenshot before they end up used.

I am particularly fond of the legendary box count, as it’s purely from quests. I’m set on cards for a good while, so I thought I’d see how high I can get it before I need to open any.

Flag Post

Got a new pong record, only went up 3 all-time spots but I’ll take it.

Flag Post

Arcade scores are terribly incorrect. I’d wager there’s some 20+ scores that ought to be at the top but is deleted. 3m would be fairly high up though, no doubt. I wish I could score that much.

Flag Post

I’m not sure why this has never happened before, but i finally got -1 energy.
I tried it before but it would only go down to 0 for some reason.

Flag Post

-1 is obtained when you lose one energy from your final adventure (the one that brings you to 0).

Flag Post

Yay! Milestone!!! 2,362 Perfect catches.

Flag Post

Equipped my second anniversary outfit.

Flag Post

I got level 5225 (it’s a palindrome)

Flag Post

EDIT:

2,611 Perfect Catches.

Flag Post

FINALLY!

That’s all the arcade S-rank quests done. Everything else is just grinding/time based quests. Also, I finished my 5th Imp ascension last night, giving me 5 Imps and 10 total Hard/Imp for 122 A-rank quests (only IAs mastered and of course Speedrun to finish for that).

Flag Post

Some people claim that theres plenty of fish in the sea. Well, no more.

When I first calculated the time it was gonna take I came to the conclusion it would take 5 hours. What I didnt think of was my inability to focus on something so boring for 5 hours. So here I am, 7 hours later, finnaly done with my 200k daily score in fishing to feed to the kongbot. Business was 7x mega career potion. Pretty low reward imo.

That 15x streak was at the start, that quickly went downhill since my mind didnt want to focus on fishing.

Flag Post

Hey Aurian, Least creative palindrome ever!

image png 1931-89