Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 298

11253 posts

Flag Post

Well, I think I would have noticed if I saw that “game bugs” got sticked too before I posted.

Anyway, I think this topic is active enough that it’s always around, so I don’t think it should be a sticky. But well, you did clean up some old stuff, so I guess it isn’t that much in the way now.

Flag Post

Passed from struggling for a B-rank quest to surpassing S-rank with just one enlightened game. Though it’s in unranked mode, i didn’t use any upgrade… That makes me kind of sad for my “friends” highscores, since i beat Tukkun’s score jaja

Flag Post

Sorry for lack of pics, but I just hit level 800 and rank 100 in Battle Arena.

It’s pathetic, I know, but I’m on my way :D

Flag Post

Came back to this game today (After not playing for 2 months, mainly due to flash player not working properly.), read changelog, and saw that companion cube armor was added to the game.

If that is the armor that I made, which I am fairly certain it is, then my biggest goal has been completed. (Get an item into the game before development stops.)

So I was happy when I saw that. :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Mind explaining?

Flag Post

Mind explaining?

TH prize for 30 kills I guess
for 10 kills Mystery Identifier
20 kills Mystery Armor Enchancer

Flag Post

I imagine he posted it because it’s the highest available enhancement as of now. Highest level mystery rocks used to be 9, giving you 1 level higher than regular rocks. Now it’s two. Only they are a pain to get.

Flag Post

Did this for some reason. Yes, I died just so I could get rid of the Ring.

Flag Post

I had 5000 Gambler’s Boxes saved up, ready to open in case the world didn’t end.
Final tally of the results:
3460 PMBs (173 * 20)
1,162,500 BC (155 * 7500)
728 LBs (182 * 4)
7 FLC.

I also have 10,000 Chaos Crates. That’ll be a real chore….
I’m still in awe of Aurian’s box count though.

Flag Post

This is the kind of thing that I find fun about lolmarket.

It’s fun to see how far I can push prices before they turn. I am a tad disappointed I wasn’t able to break 5000, as that would have been awesome, but I suppose 4959 is already good.

@Spooty: You should see Draconi’s box count. I look silly next to him by now, I imagine. Very neat amount of LB’s you got out of that, more than expected. Less great on the BC, though I often find I get less than expected.

Flag Post

you’re 141 off the actual limit. Now, i don’t pay enough attention to LOLMarket to see such “trends”, but unless it’s without the card, it seems hardly an achievement . AM i just completely wrong, or … ?

EDIT : Maybe I’m just biased by the fact i constantly hit the min-max limits of L1 gems, I’m not sure how much harder it is to hit the L2 gems :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

@Spooty: You should see Draconi’s box count. I look silly next to him by now, I imagine.

Not really. The last 20 ascensions devastated my box collection. I can’t wait until 100th ascension to start hoarding them again.

I took a few screenshots for “box moments” the past few months that I never got around to post, guess this is a good opportunity to post them.

This is the highest I ever got of chaos and gambler’s boxes. Chaos is really good IMO considering I spent all my YC in instas for 50 ascensions. I took those when I decided I had no option but to open them, opened gambler’s down to 30k.

Here’s when I decided to open 30k gambler’s box. Before and after.

This is how my box collection looks like right now.

Flag Post

Mine isn’t very impressive at the moment either, imp ascensions tend to eat them up. Very impressive amount of GB’s, and the resulting LB/PMB though.

Perhaps someone who remembers the current formula for demand change can share it. I don’t remember the upper limit, so I can’t explain why 4959 is really difficult.

Flag Post

I finally maxed my DR. My total career level is now at 1200 and the attack has reached 3000. Nice Christmas gift, eh? This all was made possible by the generous gift of pixels I got not-so long ago :)

Flag Post

Only six of them to go now.

Flag Post

Did an arcade day to work on some careers.
Ended up with this:

Mindsweeper + Math Master were my demise.

Flag Post

I debated putting it in anti-accomplishments, but I quite like getting an extra identifier. Not to mention it’s the only good thing that’s come out of my computer lagging like mad all day.

I suppose it could be considered cheating, but it’s not like I did it on purpose.

Flag Post

I debated putting it in anti-accomplishments, but I quite like getting an extra identifier. Not to mention it’s the only good thing that’s come out of my computer lagging like mad all day.

I suppose it could be considered cheating, but it’s not like I did it on purpose.

How did you get that?

Flag Post

Actually read the post and you’ll find out how.

Flag Post

I suppose it wasn’t entirely clear. My computer froze as I clicked, and when it unfroze, it sent everything I did in very rapid order, which sometimes lets through more than should be possible, allowing you to go into negative.

Flag Post

I suppose it wasn’t entirely clear. My computer froze as I clicked, and when it unfroze, it sent everything I did in very rapid order, which sometimes lets through more than should be possible, allowing you to go into negative.

what version are you playing?
i think this have been patched little bit ago…

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerusi:

what version are you playing?
i think this have been patched little bit ago…

There is nothing to patch. This is a computer processing flaw.

Flash works by “drawing” frames to generate animation. Between frames, it detects all input and processes the result to the next frame. Usually, this time window between frames is small enough so that the computer can’t register more than 1 click in that time, but if the computer lags at the exact time you click it, the time window is larger and it can register more clicks.

Since the game allowed the first click and it can’t block another click until it finishes processing and drawing the current frame, it will just let it through.

Flag Post

Merry Christmas to me. New personal best RQs in a single day.