Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 298

9781 posts

Flag Post

I’ve noticed people are using the ice spear for getting 3500 score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dataslycer:

I’ve noticed people are using the ice spear for getting 3500 score.

Insanly high attack, reaches spawn point, has an OM NOM NOM bonus (-50% att/def to monster iirc) ,

Flag Post

Went over 1b in pyramid.

Flag Post

me too :P, yes i know ppl can get it higher easily…

Flag Post

palindrome!

Flag Post

It seems that getting palindromes is the height of accomplishment.

Flag Post

100,000 Devil Face kills bringing total bestiary to 2208.

Flag Post

That’s impressive. I don’t even have level 5 on DF.

Flag Post

But you have so many more ascensions than I do. Spent the better part of 2 hard ascensions in Smiley Island working on that. I’m only on 16th ascension.

Flag Post

I suppose that does help. Felt like I sat in BB forever though xD Although, I did time it with medium ascensions, so I got 2-3 done while getting 6 there.

However, I have a feeling that the day you go for pure idle things in BA, I’m going to get my behind handed to me. You have impressively good bestiary for active enemies, and random stuff that I never cared about. I’ll be out of things I can do, and you’ll have all the easy stuff left =P

Flag Post

500 IA’s tamed and mastered!

Tip for Year 2011 mobs: You get a limited number of mob kills (Edit: 100 kills) in Year 2011 before the AWOD. So, load up your drop rate using the following: Apocalypse mode, HC, Luck ring, BA double drop rate temp ascension perk, five-leaf clover Skill. You should have ~2250% drop rate IIRC. Now go to Year 2011 Triangle Land. If a rare/epic mob spawns and you don’t have its IA yet, kill it. Otherwise, go to the BA Menu and then back to make a different mob spawn. Rinse, repeat. With the high drop rate, you have a very high chance to get the IA in one kill if the mob is rare/epic. It took me about an hour to get all of them.

Tip for Strange Box (mob #487): go to Triangle Land (the original one). Thanks to TCN for this tip!

Flag Post

Yeah. TL has a big increase in strange-box spawn compared to every-other place, so go there if you want the IA, triangle gem or kills for the quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phantomwolf13:
Tip for Year 2011 mobs: You get a limited number of mob kills in Year 2011 before the AWOD. So, load up your drop rate using the following: Apocalypse mode, HC, Luck ring, BA double drop rate temp ascension perk, five-leaf clover Skill. You should have ~2250% drop rate IIRC. Now go to Year 2011 Triangle Land. If a rare/epic mob spawns and you don’t have its IA yet, kill it. Otherwise, go to the BA Menu and the back to make a different mob spawn. Rinse, repeat. With the high drop rate, you have a very high chance to get the IA in one kill if the mob is rare/epic. It took me about an hour to get all of them.

InB4nerf

Flag Post

snip
Tip for Year 2011 mobs: You get a limited number of mob kills in Year 2011 before the AWOD. snip

What’s AWOD?

Flag Post

What’s AWOD?

Play the Year 2011 raid and find out ;)

Flag Post

What’s AWOD?

Just tell me, I don’t play AI any more.

Flag Post

What’s AWOD?

Can’t kill the triangles, way too powerful

Flag Post

Thanks for sticking a topic that didn’t need more exposure than it had, and making the wall of stickies huge enough I can’t have both the top of the sticky list and the regular topics on screen.

Flag Post

FYI: I did not sticky this. Apparently some admin thought this thread was so important that it had to be stickied. But I suppose I’ll let it be here for a few hours. If things don’t go well, I can always unsticky it later.

Flag Post

Well, I think I would have noticed if I saw that “game bugs” got sticked too before I posted.

Anyway, I think this topic is active enough that it’s always around, so I don’t think it should be a sticky. But well, you did clean up some old stuff, so I guess it isn’t that much in the way now.

Flag Post

Passed from struggling for a B-rank quest to surpassing S-rank with just one enlightened game. Though it’s in unranked mode, i didn’t use any upgrade… That makes me kind of sad for my “friends” highscores, since i beat Tukkun’s score jaja

Flag Post

Sorry for lack of pics, but I just hit level 800 and rank 100 in Battle Arena.

It’s pathetic, I know, but I’m on my way :D

Flag Post

Came back to this game today (After not playing for 2 months, mainly due to flash player not working properly.), read changelog, and saw that companion cube armor was added to the game.

If that is the armor that I made, which I am fairly certain it is, then my biggest goal has been completed. (Get an item into the game before development stops.)

So I was happy when I saw that. :)

Flag Post

Flag Post