Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 303

9782 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by r2d2go:

It’s generally not considered cheating if you just get what you lost back. I don’t think I’d want to play on SSF forever personally, but it is an option. If you’d like to restore it with a sol editor, I’m more than happy to answer questions.

Not exactly accomplishment, but lucky. My light lit up that pet had 170 mana, and just as I was going to go use it I thought “Wait, I should check my quest first”. Had one I did not want to do, so I forfeited, insta’d next, and what do you know, the next quest was use pet mystery effect. I love it when things like that happens.

Flag Post

I haven’t cracked yet because of the influx of new players and some of them that ask the same questions over and over. That’s gotta count for /something/.
As for a real accomplishment, broke 25k SCM. Hooray, half way to the WM Gem..

Flag Post

finally…took some time… but, got to +10 in pyramid
(yes, i know some ppl can hit way more than that, but still i’m happy)

Flag Post

I reached level 8000 some time ago*… wasn’t keeping a close track of when it happened. Really hope to ascend/9001 soon…

Edit: * I mean hours. Not over the ~2? years I was gone…

Flag Post

spend way to much time on getting a time under 7.5 and then suddenly a time of 6.75 :D

Flag Post

Achieved 1 million FCG exp tonight. Earned during 8,377 games played.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spooty:

Achieved 1 million FCG exp tonight. Earned during 8,377 games played.

That’s fascinating. I have 5382 games won and a total of 1,1m exp. I don’t imagine you have thousands of lost matches, so that suggests we’ve played different difficulties or something. Funny how it can vary that much.

Flag Post

Got my 25 speed grenades back! (Well, 25 speed with equipment and such) Also level 8054 as of posting this.

Man, that brings back memories…

Flag Post

Since the event adventure is now gone, I finally had the time to get a grammar pill.
EDIT: Yes, aaro54, this indeed means I ‘did that in the secret mode’.

I know I am a rather slow typer – but hey, it’s a new personal record!
Tukkun was wrong after all and that’s what counts.

In the end I was probably faster because the average word length is shorter and the random number is excluded. Also, having terrible English helps as well. ;-D

Yes, this is my biggest accomplishment today! I almost only idle and am still rather new to the game playtimewise. But I am getting there … more than a third of the levels are already behind me.

EDIT: resized image, sorry about that

Flag Post

You mean you did that in the secret mode?

Flag Post

Completed Prehistoric Mission at level 1600. Yey.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

Completed Prehistoric Mission at level 1600. Yey.

Good exp?

Flag Post

After trying click-by-click all day yesterday to get Perfectionist, and getting so many Perfect-Perfect-Excellent’s it’s not even funny (often two in a row!)… I got it this morning using the shift key. orz

Flag Post

Piled up 1000 Random Career Potions today.
Kind of a dubious achievement, I suppose.

Flag Post

Completed my 25 impossible ascension runs. Never again. Seriously, most boring ascension type ever.

Now to restock on Chaos Crates and then deal with the 15 remaining ascensions. Any one of you oldies got any tips for where to abuse YC nowadays? SD used to be great, but now it’s kind of meh from what I could tell.

Flag Post

well, i suppose you could just run SC, i’m getting to 4k with 2x coin gives me ~100,150b YC each day. (and i know you want a lot more)
I’m confident you can kill A LOT more. That is, if you have some nice gear for it lying around. (which i’m sure of that you will)

Flag Post

Hooray. Best event of all the monhtly ones <3

My special shop today:
- 12 Unobs
- 9 SCM
- 15 mystery enhancers
- 5 refills

It should be special shop day every day =)

@darkmarty: Thanks for the tip, I’ll be sure to test that when I get to a more reasonable level.

Flag Post

I’m +25 :)

Aurian – what do you do with all the SCM? Am I missing its usefulness?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cubii:

Aurian – what do you do with all the SCM? Am I missing its usefulness?

Uh. Annoy new players who struggle for it by having hundreds of thousands? xD

Joke aside, there’s little use for event tokens and quest tokens, and given how expensive unique enhancers are in terms of SCM, I figure I might as well buy it when it’s available. I might not be low now, but I will be eventually. Maybe.

Flag Post

I got a new personal best in MB Revenge today, 215 rounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phantomwolf13:

I got a new personal best in MB Revenge today, 215 rounds.

How…? Any chance you can tell us what you were using/doing? I’m struggling to get past 5 kills.

Finished my first Tower of Doom run. Got a dagger. How useful… Guess I should try and taunt a lot more, might get something better.
Also reached level 8179 as of this moment.
Edit: Tried the Secret Dungeon without changing anything; got 10 chest Chaos down to… 5% hp? Then I died. Tried again, this time getting lucky with only one chest opened. Got CHAOS down to ~1/3rd hp. Darn, going to have to get a lot of better stats/gear.

And wow, that’s amazing. Good luck on trying to beat that record.

Flag Post

Based on the blue circle-thing and the laser on his screen, he’s using ultimate set.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Based on the blue circle-thing and the laser on his screen, he’s using ultimate set.

Yup. Also, I put boss damage on the weapon, changed most of the set’s pieces to Attack Power instead of Equipment Attack to maximize damage, and finalized the weapon and the 5 armor pieces. Then I equipped Knockback ring, CHAOS IA, and attempted to optimize my skills to maximize damage. During the raid I activated mana power and used SKB and occasionally combo strike to keep my rage up. I think that’s everything…

Flag Post

Complete Prehistoric mission at level 1300. I started this game about a week ago

Flag Post

Finnaly got rawr to 6. (one of the firsts I guess?) Also got lullaby lake to 6 aswell as billygoat brigade =)