Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 304

9703 posts

Flag Post

yay, i’m too weak to do WM SD efficiently… so tried 10-c HC SD as fast as i could, 5 tries gave me this. which is 2:37 for all rooms and both chaos and CHAOS :P. (yes i know… ppl can go faster than this)

Flag Post

:3

Thanks for reminding Vaajper.

Flag Post

The easiest one is out of the way for me at BTZ, sadly I’m only at 50k for the rest. :c

Flag Post

Not an accomplishment, but I thought I should write it somewhere. I am taking a forum break. Busy irl, and what little time/energy I have I don’t feel like spending on this.

People are welcome to PM me if there is something I should know/see, or for whatever reason. I check botd daily, so I should notice.

Flag Post

Take care Aurian; I hope everything works out good!

Flag Post

Enjoy your break Aurian :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

I used instant finish (1 000 BC) and got a box that gave me bronze treasure box… which had 1 000 BC inside.

Best spend BC ever… or one of the best spend BC ever at least.

Flag Post

For the “I didn’t even know” achievement (500,000 idle rewards). I knew ’cause I was watching.

…not the whole time tho (LOL), but that moment, yes.

I enjoy making achievement text lie, LOL, I wish there was more opportunity for that.

Flag Post

I ascended for the first time after 70 days.

Flag Post

Got a Ranked score of 4,640,000 (101% of Par) in Triangle Count. No way I’m going to be beating that in a while…
Also, got to level 8318 as of this moment. Getting closer to 9001…

Flag Post

I’m on my 5th impossible ascension, once this ends I can activate all three impossible permanent perks at once!

Also, I finally got the Unobtainium Pickaxe recently. And my Invisible Ally tame count is 491 now. Also managed to push beyond 1800 total bestiary for that medal too. Have a fairly workable strategy for conducting less-slow hard/impossible ascends now also.

Flag Post

i finally got the golden fishing rod. Just a few more rods to go.

I have gotten 473 IAs tamed. I’m still missing a few from the fairytale land areas, the Abandoned Mob 5, the Triangle in the Triangle hideout, and the other Secret Crystal (the rarer one).

Flag Post

(Well, It isn’t my high score. But I could permanently get this armor last 2 days.)

And yes, I finished collect permanently piece of chaos armor!!!!

I gathered all the recipes too.

Thank you Draconi. I was not able to get these Without your advice, truly.
WAIT, Did you mean a thing called “CHAOS armor” Do you exist? But it is good at it.

Flag Post

Have till march 1st better get on this I guess

Flag Post

Got a bit lucky :D

Flag Post

From way back in February 2011…

Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Just got Triangle Land Master a few hours ago, thought it would be something worth posting considering my next goal.
Next two achievements I’m going to work on (Anti-Idle and Idle):
Scary Graveyard Master [476/10,000]
Master Researcher [1,158/1,200]

Just one month shy of 2 years…

Scary Graveyard Master [10,000/10,000]
Master Researcher [1,521/1,200]

Scary Graveyard is a lot harder when you’ve got the Triangle Land enemies in there… Had to duck out when that Super Triangle popped up.

Also, hit level 8426 as of posting this. Hmm… Is there anyone known to have spent more than 2 years on their first ascension?

Also, again, what is that weapon dmdmx is shown to be equipped with? Some sort of Crystal Glave/Axe?

Edit @ down: I think it was either Silencing or Darkruler who ascended first. But that took about a year and a half. I’m talking about longest time ever. It seems to be a lot easier to ascend now as well, with people getting their first in months…

Edit again: Oral Hygiene event? Ok… Well, thanks for the info Draconi. Going to try and find some information on that event… Huh… Can’t find any information on it…

Flag Post

The first ascension EVER probably took a long time. Getting exp was really hard back then. I think it was Chaos who did it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:

Also, again, what is that weapon dmdmx is shown to be equipped with? Some sort of Crystal Glave/Axe?

That’s the Giant Toothbrush (Used) from the Oral Hygiene event.

Flag Post

oh god no

Flag Post

I got 4 careers to level 100 before my first ascension. Working on button basher now, don’t have enough money to activate pet trainer or I’d be doing that too.

Flag Post

I caught a fish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by peashapednut:

I caught a fish.

Oh my god. That is the biggest accomplishment ever! Congrats!

Flag Post

IKR, biggest accomplishment of my life so far i might add. :)

Flag Post

Nice going Sturmfeder! Good to see old pros returning at least to get ascended and stuff. And yeah Chaos was the first person to hit level 9001, not first to ascend :-P I dont think Chaos even started playing this until like jan 2011?

BTW if you wanted a serious answer that weapon is Ultimate Ice Polearm. It drops in Secret Dungeon and has some useful orange and purple bonuses for Worst Moon CHAOS battles

@ AlisterH – Could you tell us your total time played so far? Because I’m not sure whether its awesome you got 4 careers maxed at +0 or a sign youre just levelling slow :-P