Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 304

11130 posts

Flag Post

oh god no

Flag Post

I got 4 careers to level 100 before my first ascension. Working on button basher now, don’t have enough money to activate pet trainer or I’d be doing that too.

Flag Post

I caught a fish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by peashapednut:

I caught a fish.

Oh my god. That is the biggest accomplishment ever! Congrats!

Flag Post

IKR, biggest accomplishment of my life so far i might add. :)

Flag Post

Nice going Sturmfeder! Good to see old pros returning at least to get ascended and stuff. And yeah Chaos was the first person to hit level 9001, not first to ascend :-P I dont think Chaos even started playing this until like jan 2011?

BTW if you wanted a serious answer that weapon is Ultimate Ice Polearm. It drops in Secret Dungeon and has some useful orange and purple bonuses for Worst Moon CHAOS battles

@ AlisterH – Could you tell us your total time played so far? Because I’m not sure whether its awesome you got 4 careers maxed at +0 or a sign youre just levelling slow :-P

Flag Post

The total play time on this file is 96 days. First play was 645 days ago. lol

Flag Post

Found an archive earlier then the Kong era (Dec 24, 2009 ~ ) (Version found: 1.06, from Nov 12, 2009) – http://megaswf.com/s/2412987/

Flag Post

Killed 3 chest casual CHAOS at lvl 3400, haven’t ascended yet :).

Flag Post

Megaboss before 2k.

Flag Post

I hope Tukkun is looking at these and regretting the Crystal Armors dropping from mining decision…. otherwise these bosses needs buffing

Flag Post

But if you buff the bosses instead of nerfing crystal then that would be a nerf to traditional armors.

Flag Post

Skye is hardly a generic example of a new player. He has softcapped all stats, and has 3.5 billion pixels left over.

Flag Post

How is it even possible to still be rank 161 with max stats, 3.5 billion Pixels and 1 million mats? I didn’t even start to get crystal drops until Diamond pick.

But still that’s a really low level. Nice.

Flag Post

Take a look at that exp bar again

Flag Post

Pic of the 2009 archive (Version 1.06, but not perfect 1) :

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Found an archive earlier then the Kong era (Dec 24, 2009 ~ ) (Version found: 1.06, from Nov 12, 2009) – http://megaswf.com/s/2412987/

Woah, I never knew anti idle ever looked that primitive. I started about 2 weeks after that and I remember the game looking far better back then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tramp_Boy_2:
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Woah, I never knew anti idle ever looked that primitive. I started about 2 weeks after that and I remember the game looking far better back then.

Yup. This is version 1.06 alpha.

Flag Post

Got very lucky a couple rounds in a row in triangle count to get my highest score yet… although it was in unranked mode.

I used a bit different strategy than in the triangle count guide, so I posted my alternative strategy there :)

Flag Post

After 3 months of idling Polluted Sky while I was at home, I finally reached Lv. 6 on Beeterfly and Air Spirit. Timed areas take FOREVER. With invisible X and polluted sky done, the rest of the first page is just a matter of time. (Lots of time XD). I also was a few levels away from 2200, so I finished it off.

Flag Post

Read all the pages in this thread.
Guess that’s the best thing I had done in this game.

Flag Post

scored nearly 2.2M in Math Master. I honestly don’t know how I got that score, but i managed to achieve it.

25 IAs away from the max amount I can get.

Flag Post

Reached level 8999 for the second time and found my new outfit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLeinad:

Read all the pages in this thread.
Guess that’s the best thing I had done in this game.

I have too this is my favorite forum topic on here. :) and I guess for me, I finally got level 100 career for Pet Trainer. :)

Flag Post

Finally got the motivation to actually play Death Match. Consequently, finally got these:

…and now I never, ever have to play Death Match again.