Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 225

9599 posts

Flag Post

Level 9001 GET.

Flag Post

Got to 9001 again a few days ago, and started working on allies since I’ve got double drop perk this run. Because of that I broke the 300 mark, and am currently sitting on 321 IAs. Everything through the Sky (including the Polluted Sky bosses) are tamed, and so is everything in Volcano Peak/Frosty Zone. So, most of the timed areas are dealt with. Working on Deadlands now, but the whole bestiary only showing where the monster first appears is annoying. I forgot Deadlands had so many Mystic/Night Forest monsters in it.

Now if only I could get the last SD allies to drop, things would be moving along nicely. This whole “monsters that spawn other monsters on death can never be rare” thing is annoying, especially when every boss in SD, including Chaos, has at least one of these.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by SvartRuskTroll:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Almandaragal:

“monsters that spawn other monsters on death can never be rare” thing is annoying, especially when every boss in SD, including Chaos, has at least one of these.

Why is that annoying? The evolving mobs can drop the IA themselves…

Flag Post

Now if only I could get the last SD allies to drop, things would be moving along nicely. This whole “monsters that spawn other monsters on death can never be rare” thing is annoying, especially when every boss in SD, including Chaos, has at least one of these.

I have 418 allies tamed. Of the 17 that remain, 14 are evolving SD monsters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SietseB:

“monsters that spawn other monsters on death can never be rare” thing is annoying, especially when every boss in SD, including Chaos, has at least one of these.

Considering that their ally drop rate is astronomically low because of that “never rare” clause? Yeah, it’s annoying.

Originally posted by Neptune2:

I have 418 allies tamed. Of the 17 that remain, 14 are evolving SD monsters.

I wish that I could say I was surprised there. I’ve still got 3 non-boss evolving ones in SD, and 5 boss evolving ones if you count Chaos. The Special Arena ones are actually worse for me. I’m still missing 10 of those, despite at least 500+ SA runs since the release of IAs. Got all of one SA ally this ascension despite double drop perk. Might have to run it on Casual with my drop heavy setup that I have going right now if I want a real chance at them.

Flag Post

Considering that their ally drop rate is astronomically low because of that “never rare” clause? Yeah, it’s annoying.

It’s not that low… just a little bump into getting all IAs

Flag Post

It’s more than just a “little bump” as you’ll see when you start going for IAs of that nature that you cannot just idle 24/7.

Flag Post

It’s more than just a “little bump” as you’ll see when you start going for IAs of that nature that you cannot just idle 24/7.

Then luck is not on your side, I can get them fairly quick :) Most of the times before the rare “evolved” monster :)

Flag Post

I have 5 2h30 exams tomorrow, another 5 exams friday, and another 3 next monday (one is just 1h30, yay). So I think the best thing for me to do the next couple weeks is stop coming here, if I wish to graduate this year still. Also some time ago I wrote I wouldn’t come back to forum because had other things that I spent my time on. When I tried to post here again it resulted in having no time to spend on the other things. So I think it would be nice to extend the break and not come back to work on those things. I dunno for how long though.

TL;DR: goodbye. Maybe I’ll come back someday.

Rejoice, all those people that hate me. And those that keep their hatred in secret. And those that find me disgusting (you know who you are). You may now come back and post as usual.

Flag Post

IN the last 24 hours I hit level 9000, got my first G5, and finished my second set of HG so I can start fusing once they finish leveling up. All in all, a good day.

Flag Post

Then luck is not on your side, I can get them fairly quick :) Most of the times before the rare “evolved” monster :)

Like I said, once you start working on ones of consequence, you’ll see.

Got Deadlands and Desert finished ally wise today. Currently at 338. Should get the last beach ones I need to hit 342 by morning, then on to Binary Battlefield. Not looking forward to what’s after that, as most of the remaining ones are “special” cases, such as aliens, prehistoric mission or other raid monsters. Oh, and things like the Guardian, Devil Face and Grinning Colossus. Realistically I’ll be satisfied with all of the non-raid ones, but best to get what I can while I have double drop.

Flag Post

Hit the 1 trillion exp mark today while I was away, sadly only 1/3rd of the way there…

Edit: Also level 14 fishing with a 31 streak, level 5 bestiary on BB, so only IX left for full page 1 red/orangish :D

Flag Post

I did have 5 megaboss keys already, but that’s my fail, still pretty lucky I’d say. Plus, I wasn’t aiming for the square with the attendance box, I meant to click above it. Lucky fail for me.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Not sure how to call it…

Flag Post

Photobucket

Flag Post

Congrats Psychotic!

On-Topic: 200bil coins. And nothing to spend them on.

Flag Post

I got my 5th ascension, reached BC cap, and immediately spent it all on 250 legendary boxes. These were the results.

Flag Post

Hit 300 million in fishing and maxed it, and finally earned enough YC to pay for level 30.

Flag Post

Got Chimera #2 Invisible Ally and Bloob Ally bringing total to 421. This loot day is going a lot better than last week when I didn’t get one ally despite several hours of effort. I need 11 more evolving SD allies (6 boss, 5 regular), 3 Special Arena allies & MB’s Revenge ally. I’m on 8th day of hard ascension so up until the last day or so it’s been a struggle getting through SD on casual. I’m currently level 54xx and I can finally make it through the entire dungeon (except for final room since I already have CHAOS & Chaos allies) in about 20 mins. Then I use the CM I’ve gotten in the dungeon to make keys for Special Arena. Megaboss IA is at 93% and I have over 1200 Megaboss kills.

Flag Post

Managed to get a four-leaf clover despite not particularly caring about it. The anniversary medal seems better to me, but oh well, it’s a pretty rare item right?

Flag Post

Had an awesome conversation with PsychoticGnome on chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Had an awesome conversation with PsychoticGnome on chat.

Wait, what?