Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 289

9859 posts

Flag Post

Capped out Progress Bar Extension. Now I can put GC into GBs and BC into PBs.
EDIT: Another one. I can kill CHAOS at 5c Casual now.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Do you even know what the sun looks like?

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

What is a “sun”?

Flag Post

…I can’t even imagine how much time did you invest in this…

Flag Post
Originally posted by shinki12345:

Yes, and I avoid it as much as possible. I’m a Swede, remember? I make snow look dark in comparison. Also, I’m not technically allowed into the sun due to my meds. I’m a true vampire.

On a side note, I think pale skin is why they said noble people have blue blood. When you are really pale (and noble people were, cause they spent most of their time inside), your veins show through your skin, and they look blue.

Also, Starscream is level 58, and Draconi is level 54, so technically I’m not all that bad xDD

Originally posted by adv0catus:

What is a “sun”?

<3

Flag Post

Doesn’t take long at all since Legendarys came into existence.

Flag Post

Got to fishing skill 30! Now I can finally spend my coins on insta-progresses and chaos crates. Also, that gave me a B rank in the S-ranked quests quest.

Flag Post

Now I can finally go shop-happy in special shop. Yay!

While working towards that I tried to fish, and noticed this

I thought it was kind of amusing that I’m above cap due to all the silver keys and chests from my adventure ascension runs.

And speaking of amusing, while playing FCG I realized I just passed 7m FCG cash, and it just happened to be a palindrome.

Flag Post

Now I can finally go shop-happy in special shop. Yay!

While working towards that I tried to fish, and noticed this

I thought it was kind of amusing that I’m above cap due to all the silver keys and chests from my adventure ascension runs.

And speaking of amusing, while playing FCG I realized I just passed 7m FCG cash, and it just happened to be a palindrome.

Oh aurian, you and your palindromes :)

Flag Post

Took down 6c and 7c CHAOS today. On Casual, but still. Getting closer to that magic 10c mark where I should be able to get Chaos armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathborn668:

Sweet, new topic.

So I discovered by accident that magic heal’s delay is BS and is actually based on the weapon you have equipped for some ungodly reason. So using it with the legendary sword, I’m able to kill everything in the Scary Graveyard, even things from the Dragon Cave, in seconds.

Up to 6000 kills now. Hope to have 6500 by the day’s end.

Originally posted by 7214 posts
[Insert everything posted here]

Originally posted by TLTTP:

Took down 6c and 7c CHAOS today. On Casual, but still. Getting closer to that magic 10c mark where I should be able to get Chaos armor.

Good for you all.

On-Topic: Maxed all garden plots. How minor for my level, I know.

Flag Post

Finally. Also, before someone asks why I was using that weapon, it just felt right to finish the final achievement off by killing a super triangle with a pre-explosion epic triangle sword. Because triangles.

Flag Post

Grats on 630/630, Pickled.
As for me..10c CHAOS. Downed on Casual. My god that was a harrowing experience…Black Aura nearly killed me twice. I avoided the bosses this run and wasn’t trying for score..but still. Score: 1584.
EDIT: Oh, and I did it with only 800 max Spirit.

Flag Post

Thank you Gem of Good Luck:

Too bad it’s not r500… but since it’s timed, – EDIT: Just noticed it’s life-able- I don’t really care. :D

p.s. Haters gon’ hate. So sorry it doesn’t have defense. :P

Flag Post

▲+4 get!

Flag Post

My saving of pixels helps:

EDIT: I changed the name and description because my ego told me too.

Flag Post

TCN, I suggest you send Candyman a mod-thanks. If it weren’t for the fact that I’m trying to cut him some slack, this post would be rated PG.

Also, I forgot to say it on youtube, so I’ll say it here. Stop calling me AI-queen. I mean it. If we look aside from the fact that I despise titles of that kind, if I were queen, I’d be Red Queen, and the last thing you’d hear would be “OFF WITH HIS HEAD!”. Is that really something you want? No? Okay. So stop.

Flag Post

Photobucket

First play 1 year ago. Oh and in past week, went from lvl 7k to 9k because i had a lot fruit, YC for insta progress and 3k progress boxes. But no where close to lvl 9,001 :c. Oh well.

Flag Post

ALL OF MY YES. 900 Max Spirit, woo!

EDIT: I also claimed my first Dark Angel armor piece and my first Unique Enhancer from Secret Dungeon(The one through the code doesn’t count). Getting ever so closer, whee!
EDIT 2: This is another day, but I’m not bumping the thread. 10k AA Rep.

Flag Post

So I decided to do an Aurian style imp ascension.

PS

Flag Post

Nice! 48 minutes, that’s FAST =P How much rep are you at now? The highscore is always deleted when I check.

Flag Post

Not quite as impressive as Draconi’s, but I finished the S quest for impossibles.

Flag Post

Nice! 48 minutes, that’s FAST =P How much rep are you at now? The highscore is always deleted when I check.

588,060. I claimed a 32k rep business reward on level 3000. Though it’s not just higher reputation, I used EXP/rare kill bonus and meteoric set to get to 500, BTZ was giving me 1.8m exp per kill (that’s almost double what I’m getting idling Pirate Ship now >_>).

Flag Post

Wow, that’s nuts xD Very impressive! 32k rep reward must have taken forever.