Biggest Accomplishment of the Day in Anti-Idle page 289

11129 posts

Flag Post

ALL OF MY YES. 900 Max Spirit, woo!

EDIT: I also claimed my first Dark Angel armor piece and my first Unique Enhancer from Secret Dungeon(The one through the code doesn’t count). Getting ever so closer, whee!
EDIT 2: This is another day, but I’m not bumping the thread. 10k AA Rep.

Flag Post

So I decided to do an Aurian style imp ascension.

PS

Flag Post

Nice! 48 minutes, that’s FAST =P How much rep are you at now? The highscore is always deleted when I check.

Flag Post

Not quite as impressive as Draconi’s, but I finished the S quest for impossibles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Nice! 48 minutes, that’s FAST =P How much rep are you at now? The highscore is always deleted when I check.

588,060. I claimed a 32k rep business reward on level 3000. Though it’s not just higher reputation, I used EXP/rare kill bonus and meteoric set to get to 500, BTZ was giving me 1.8m exp per kill (that’s almost double what I’m getting idling Pirate Ship now >_>).

Flag Post

Wow, that’s nuts xD Very impressive! 32k rep reward must have taken forever.

Flag Post

It has begun:

(Level 1k, r100, 300 achievements, and 50k button presses in the first day was my goal. Hit it in just over 19 hours.)

Flag Post

Rank 500 GET!

Flag Post

Just a bunch of little things this past week. Got to ▲ +20, finally breached 50k rep after sitting at over 49k for months, and hit 30 mil Garden EXP. Once I get this Hard ascension done, I’ll be able to get that +46 hour career perk, which is what I really wanted since work often has me forgetting to reactivate them with my odd schedules. Maybe I’ll do some Mediums after that to get the last couple I want and expand my tree to make easier paths to the other Hard/Impossibles I want first.

Flag Post

Finnaly got a 30x streak on mirror match ! ! !

Flag Post

Set a new personal best Secret Dungeon highscore of 2695. SO CLOSE

Flag Post

It doesn’t compare with many of these accomplishments, but I got the Ascendant IA today. Now back to grinding out some medium ascensions while I work on maxing my total career level and improving my gear.

Flag Post

97 S-Quests now.

p.s. For Aurian, it’s a palindrome. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by seedwerd:
now.

p.s. For Aurian, it’s a palindrome. :D

I approve of this message.

Also, congrats, both for the rep and S-rank. I’m glad more people are working on it =)

Flag Post

Finally, I’ve been trying to get 30 fishing for ages. I waited until max coins first so that I could complete the quest for it.

Flag Post

I never thought I’d be the first to manage this, but I guess I am, and right on time too.

I got 200 level 10 wins in FCG over a week ago, but I didn’t post it cause I wanted it to be a surprise that I was so close to 120. And now I’m done. Been meaning to post it, but didn’t feel like it until now.

Flag Post

Earlier this week I thought about going back to questing, but I guess I should just not bother.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Earlier this week I thought about going back to questing, but I guess I should just not bother.

Why not bother? I’m only going to get to 122, possibly 123 if the unranked mode in arcade really helps, but that’s it. You can still get 124 first. I doubt any one else will any time soon.

Flag Post

Woo. Also..I have learned the downfalls of Spirit. I gave up trying to use Spirit at 800 or so and just swapped to my Platinum Trophy and began spamming heal until I died.

Flag Post

Gonna take a little break from the L6/L10 grind now that I’ve S-ranked everything.

Flag Post

Hit the GC cap, and bought 2000 GBs with them. So many cards :D

Flag Post

Heeell yes this is the first time I got over 1000 pwnts and it put me in the 18# all time spot.

Flag Post

That’s pretty impressive. I don’t think I’ll ever reach 1000 PWNts.

Flag Post

Got my bestiary up a bit, now at #15

Flag Post

I have been saving my pet foods just for lolz, to see if I could get a purchase to cost 10m GC.

I guess you can. It took 26,914 special pet foods.