Anti-Best Accomplishment of the day-Ninth "Winner" Announced: gordond. (Now on page 76, because the true fail is how little code a post can take before breaking.)

1922 posts

Flag Post

Like that “Biggest Accomplishment of the day” thread but with epic fails!

EDIT: to celebrate the 150 post count (I forgot to do stuff on the 100th) I’ll be choosing the best (or my favorite) epic fail.

First “Winner”:

There Is No Bar That Can Hold That Rage

• Lose Waste a combo of 5,000- awarded to Angried:
    February 16, 2011.

Second “Winner”:-
How Did You Do That?

• Realize you can buy/equip items in the BA at level 800 -awarded to Zuton97:
    February 24, 2011.

Third “Winners”-
We Should Spray-Paint The Thing

• Mess up feeding the Zebra in one way or another -awarded to the many people with Zebra problems:
    March 29, 2011.

Fourth “Winner”-
Apparently, Mission Kommander Isn’t The Only One

• Get killed by an Idle Dummy and lose all your rings – awarded to humbertobeto:
    April 2, 2011.

Fifth “Winner”-
So. Much. Fail. Bleh

• Do all of this:
    Originally posted by ForceofLight:

- Awarded to forceoflight: May 15th, 2011

Flag Post

spent 600k on a hero sword I detroyed 5 mins after

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

Bought premium swords one at a time, attempted to put a +2 Speed, 5% chance, 100% destruction rate enhancer on each. I bought 12 of them on Dec. 31 for this express purpose. None worked. My total spending was probably cheaper than felipe’s^ though (I don’t remember how much those enhancers cost…).

spent all my pixels in the best weapon ever and destroy it 5 segonds later

Flag Post

Contemplated using an auto-clicker. Then slapped myself in the face and did some pyramid.

Flag Post

I wanted to delete a save file from another flash game to restart anew and accidently deleted my save file from anti-idle at least i had a back-up but the back-up was from over 2 weeks ago :(
So i lost all the achievement i did in the last 2 weeks.

Flag Post

Well, I can name two from the last two weeks. The first week I put up invisible zebra and the moment I went to sleep, Anti-Idle went black. Therefore lost 8 hours of zebra hunger. This week I put up invisible zebra, and the moment I went to sleep my PC restarted due to automatic updates. 8 hours of zebra hunger lost!

Flag Post

Yesterday, I accidentally sold Auto-Steal which dropped >.>

Flag Post

Epicly lost a couple times against a level 4 opponent in TFCG.

Flag Post

Epicly lost a couple times against a level 4 opponent in TFCG.

That’s nothing. I lost against level zeroes. Beat that (figuratively speaking).

Flag Post

Wasted 1M pixels for the mission and hit a Red Bomb after too many Reaction Rooms and Chain Reaction Rooms.

EDIT: Also lost every possible ring to a friggin’ Bloodsurfer above level 1000

Flag Post

Dunno. Life’s been good to me.

Flag Post

Was close to dying to the Megabose so i gave up and went to the shop. 3 mission points down the drain.

Earlier in the week killed more then 100 invisible X’s without Chuck Norris turning up. He had previously taken all my rings so i wanted to get them back

My best was when i 1st beat the Megaboss which was extremely hard for me to then lose all my rings to the guardian.

Flag Post

oh, posted that in the wrong place… XD

I did die 4 times to the megaboss, feel like an idiot for just making stupid mistakes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Well, I can name two from the last two weeks. The first week I put up invisible zebra and the moment I went to sleep, Anti-Idle went black. Therefore lost 8 hours of zebra hunger. This week I put up invisible zebra, and the moment I went to sleep my PC restarted due to automatic updates. 8 hours of zebra hunger lost!

Lol same dang thing happened to me this week, stupid auto updates :s

Flag Post

So auto-update is permanent ?
I though it was just for 1 day during the 3X event.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkraiders:

So auto-update is permanent ?
I though it was just for 1 day during the 3X event.

lolol ::makes whooshing sound while swooping hand over head::

Flag Post

Last week, I fed the Zebra 3 times. Once on Wednesday, and twice on Thursday.

Flag Post

I set my zebra out at 3pm on Wednesday, and on Friday his hunger was at 58%. I’ve also been on a roll for selling my Shields before I can think to put them on my armor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadyKnight:

I set my zebra out at 3pm on Wednesday, and on Friday his hunger was at 58%. I’ve also been on a roll for selling my Shields before I can think to put them on my armor.

If that’s your worst then what’s your best?

Flag Post

My best would be 2 successful enhancements on my Dragonewyn pants. I managed to stuff a +5 on it.

Flag Post

Doing something I know potentially makes my pc crash, but not remembering to email savefile to myself. Now the pc wont start itself up, and I cant access my save xD One night of idling gone, sigh.

Flag Post

Damn it, I fed the zebra again D:

Flag Post

Last week, I set up the zebra just too early, and it “went back home” at 11:58pm Thursday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Doing something I know potentially makes my pc crash, but not remembering to email savefile to myself. Now the pc wont start itself up, and I cant access my save xD One night of idling gone, sigh.

Did you try starting it yourself?

Flag Post

Bought two mission foreits thinking it would let me forfeit arcade maaster. [PROFANITY] battle arena missions.