Anti-Best Accomplishment of the day-Ninth "Winner" Announced: gordond. (Now on page 76, because the true fail is how little code a post can take before breaking.) page 58

1891 posts

Flag Post

bought a weapon relic from the secret shop again
had full inventory again
*%Q(&#!

Flag Post

RNG god must be really angry at me. The past few days every time I tried to breed would result in failure. Want 52? How about 14/15 instead? Better yet, how about ONLY 15. At some point I started to breed randomly in the hopes it would at least give me a seed I didn’t have 99 of.

Then I decided to ascend, less than a day before loot day. I thought that maybe the enhanced dropped rate from red named luck boxes would help with IAs. Also I wanted to do it early because I wanted to activate garden perk already. So I ascended. First luck room appeared after 1 h 38 min. Got one of the IAs by 3 h.

So it’s been almost 19 hours, and I can’t do it anymore. I have been trying to stand, thinking “I’m not stopping until I get this damn thing”, but it’s probably better if I stop so I don’t risk doing another 18 hours and still get nothing. I’ll sleep a bit to re-roll my luck and try again tomorrow. Good thing I decided to not activate idlebot nor claim rewards or loot during the auto-fight-able parts, I’m already at level 2361 and the boxes are level 2500. I never thought I would have to idle in printer screen someday.

BTW, I had 128 mission runs, now I have 261. I checked crafting screen to see how many PoM I had, and I have exactly 3333. ………

Flag Post

IMHO, the drop rate on lucky box IAs are mainly capped by this line:

if (evolve == 0 || evolve > 0 && Math.random() > undefined.areaRareChance/100)
{
    allyDropChance = 0;
}

Where the areaRareChance for luck room is 3.

That is, even you have 999,999% drop rate, the chance of an AI-dropping lucky box is only 3%.
Also, because of the earlier buff on AI droprates of evolving monsters, you only need 1270% DR to cap lucky box drop even when yellow-named. (but that’s still only 3%)

Flag Post
Originally posted by wpolly:

IMHO, the drop rate on lucky box IAs are mainly capped by this line:

if (evolve == 0 || evolve > 0 && Math.random() > undefined.areaRareChance/100)
{
    allyDropChance = 0;
}

Where the areaRareChance for luck room is 3.

That is, even you have 999,999% drop rate, the chance of an AI-dropping lucky box is only 3%.
Also, because of the earlier buff on AI droprates of evolving monsters, you only need 1270% DR to cap lucky box drop even when yellow-named. (but that’s still only 3%)

What is the chance of encountering a Lucky Box per mission?

Flag Post

The expected number of regular rooms per mission is:

0.15*0+0.85*(0.3*1+0.7*(0.45*2+0.55*(0.6*3+0.4*(0.75*4+0.25*(0.9*5+0.1*6)))))=1.93915

with an 1/6 chance of each room being the luck room

That is ~0.323 lucky box per mission, and thus ~0.01 “rare” lucky box per mission.
Taken into account that we have 3 boxes to obtain, the expected number of missions to get all llucky box IAs is about 100*(3+3/2+3/3)=550.

Flag Post

550 huh? I’m almost halfway there. Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get it before the week ends.

Also, I knew it was heavily capped by rare chance on that area, but I had not bothered to actually look up the drop rate numbers. So it seems like 5104% drop rate + red name is overkill (that’s 6.7x more than I need for 100% IA chance lol). That’s good to know, changing equipment and turning nightmare buff on and off all the time was driving me mad. I can also go back to getting exp as normal…

Flag Post

It’s taken me 23 hours to complete a quest to use enrage 6 times. I did sleep, and go to work during that period, but well, I’ve been home for the past 7 hours, and even so it’s no excuse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

It’s taken me 23 hours to complete a quest to use enrage 6 times. I did sleep, and go to work during that period, but well, I’ve been home for the past 7 hours, and even so it’s no excuse.

Question: What if your IA uses enrage does that count?

Flag Post

I doubt it, but who knows. I’ll test it.

EDIT: That would be a no. Got a quest for elemental boost, and having Chaos on does absolutely nothing.

Flag Post

I was working to get the FCG winning streak highscore. I had 194 wins, but the new FCG update erased that score, so I just lost a match.
Now the winning streak was introduced again (I was playing against lvl 0’s), but since I lost that match I have to start over.

EDIT: Just read that streak reset between sessions.

Flag Post

The game does not submit scores for win streak anymore. It only submits the 4 main modes (level 6, 7, 8 and 10, though lv 8 win streak was removed from the site list).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

The game does not submit scores for win streak anymore. It only submits the 4 main modes (level 6, 7, 8 and 10, though lv 8 win streak was removed from the site list).

I think tukkun put it back.
At least I can see it (and my previous score on lvl0’s is there)

Flag Post

I got raped on FCG level 6. Against the deck I made.

Flag Post

I just realized the irony of immortal pendants being the only pendants in the game that expire

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

I just realized the irony of immortal pendants being the only pendants in the game that expire

Did Tukkun finally remove bronze/silver/gold/platinum pendants? Yay.

Flag Post

Well… they WERE immortal, but the monsters in the Pyramid dumped useless level 1 enhancers on them…

Flag Post

Wrong. The bronze, silver, ect pendants are timed too.

Flag Post

Well… That’s new.

Flag Post

W-What? How did you do that?

Flag Post

I had the .swf file of it and was looking through some stuff and found the SSF message so I had some fun and edited it. For the you have been banned message I only had to refresh my page since I already had the file running and just not hold shift+a.

Flag Post

Did SD five times. Each run gave me chaos shoes.

Flag Post

Idled in deserted alley my day at work…

edit: At least it was on hardcore mode, so I didn’t waste too much exp… :P

Flag Post

Crafted three Mystery Identifiers when I meant to make Chaos Growth Rocks. Derp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

Crafted three Mystery Identifiers when I meant to make Chaos Growth Rocks. Derp.

You think that is bad? I crafted an entire page of Elite Enhancer Protection rocks when I meant to craft Elite Enhancer Success rocks. An entire page.

Flag Post

ouch. That’s gotta hurt.