Anti-Best Accomplishment of the day-Ninth "Winner" Announced: gordond. (Now on page 76, because the true fail is how little code a post can take before breaking.) page 58

2035 posts

Flag Post

It’s taken me 23 hours to complete a quest to use enrage 6 times. I did sleep, and go to work during that period, but well, I’ve been home for the past 7 hours, and even so it’s no excuse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

It’s taken me 23 hours to complete a quest to use enrage 6 times. I did sleep, and go to work during that period, but well, I’ve been home for the past 7 hours, and even so it’s no excuse.

Question: What if your IA uses enrage does that count?

Flag Post

I doubt it, but who knows. I’ll test it.

EDIT: That would be a no. Got a quest for elemental boost, and having Chaos on does absolutely nothing.

Flag Post

I was working to get the FCG winning streak highscore. I had 194 wins, but the new FCG update erased that score, so I just lost a match.
Now the winning streak was introduced again (I was playing against lvl 0’s), but since I lost that match I have to start over.

EDIT: Just read that streak reset between sessions.

Flag Post

The game does not submit scores for win streak anymore. It only submits the 4 main modes (level 6, 7, 8 and 10, though lv 8 win streak was removed from the site list).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

The game does not submit scores for win streak anymore. It only submits the 4 main modes (level 6, 7, 8 and 10, though lv 8 win streak was removed from the site list).

I think tukkun put it back.
At least I can see it (and my previous score on lvl0’s is there)

Flag Post

I got raped on FCG level 6. Against the deck I made.

Flag Post

I just realized the irony of immortal pendants being the only pendants in the game that expire

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beeshrine09:

I just realized the irony of immortal pendants being the only pendants in the game that expire

Did Tukkun finally remove bronze/silver/gold/platinum pendants? Yay.

Flag Post

Well… they WERE immortal, but the monsters in the Pyramid dumped useless level 1 enhancers on them…

Flag Post

Wrong. The bronze, silver, ect pendants are timed too.

Flag Post

Well… That’s new.

Flag Post

W-What? How did you do that?

Flag Post

I had the .swf file of it and was looking through some stuff and found the SSF message so I had some fun and edited it. For the you have been banned message I only had to refresh my page since I already had the file running and just not hold shift+a.

Flag Post

Did SD five times. Each run gave me chaos shoes.

Flag Post

Idled in deserted alley my day at work…

edit: At least it was on hardcore mode, so I didn’t waste too much exp… :P

Flag Post

Crafted three Mystery Identifiers when I meant to make Chaos Growth Rocks. Derp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

Crafted three Mystery Identifiers when I meant to make Chaos Growth Rocks. Derp.

You think that is bad? I crafted an entire page of Elite Enhancer Protection rocks when I meant to craft Elite Enhancer Success rocks. An entire page.

Flag Post

ouch. That’s gotta hurt.

Flag Post

I only miss the proof of trainings that got wasted.

Flag Post

I opened the game in a new window to check some stuff because I was using Idler and didn’t want to reset the game idling counter. Later, I got back on my main game window and played a bit, then saw Bacon Sword was available to craft and refreshed.

After loading my save file the daily bonus screen showed up again. The other game I forgot open had saved over. I lost some bacon levels, though since I was doing SA and I got the CM back I guess I can just do it again…

Flag Post

I got a -27,182,818,284,590,423 score in pyramid

Flag Post

I sold a Special Armor Relic for 5,000,000 Pixels (I’m just level 74, so I thought I hit the jackpot), then I found out I only had 2,000 CM and couldn’t craft anything.

Now I have 5 million Pixels I can’t use, and I have a weak armor, too.

rageface.jpg

Flag Post

Go to stat screen. Dump your pixels in attack.

Flag Post

Fucked up my first G5 by putting 1 L3 speed on it and 9 growth rocks without noticing that it used up slots on it, now I’m stuck with a 619 att, 10 speed G5 with 65 levels…

FML.