Submit artwork for the game here! page 47

1451 posts

Flag Post

Game background. Don’t ask how long it took to make.

Flag Post

Pretty nice, but I think it’s too colorful to be an AI BG

Flag Post

He hasn’t accepted a BG in years… just sayin

Flag Post
Originally posted by felipe970421:
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:
Originally posted by felipe970421:

Like a boss!

Was this a bump?

Because this is

Was yours a bump? Besides, what’s the point of bumping a sticky thread?

I was saying that the artwork looked ‘like a boss’

My answer:

Originally posted by shinki12345:
Originally posted by BrandonG40:

Bump!

You bumped a sticky?

I do that sometimes, I know it sounds weird but it sometimes gets people to start making artwork again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hyhyhy66:

Will i get any perm bonus for completing hard/imp ascension? (except ascend points)

Really great art piece. I hope Tukkun implements it immediately.

Just… stunning. Kudos.

Flag Post

lol) I definitly need some sleep..)

Flag Post

So i just created this in like 10mins so the scaling is kinda off. I call it Poison Ivy.

Flag Post

That looks like a toasted cucumber.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

That looks like a toasted cucumber.

What would that taste like? ;d

Flag Post

It would taste like a cucumber that has been toasted.

Flag Post

I am not sure that this totally counts as “artwork for the game”, but I am deep in the mists of making my Anti-Idle Minecraft map. A lot is finished, but it isn’t nearly done. The Pirate Ship area is coming together nicely, though.

Zoomed-in image here

I have other cool pictures, but this is veering a little too much to the side of “off-topic” for my restless mod powers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

I am not sure that this totally counts as “artwork for the game”, but I am deep in the mists of making my Anti-Idle Minecraft map. A lot is finished, but it isn’t nearly done. The Pirate Ship area is coming together nicely, though.

[Image snipped by ChaosII7]

Zoomed-in image here

Can I haz beta test?

Seriously, it looks/sounds awesome. Much better then my pirate ship I made.

Flag Post

Can I haz beta test?

Seriously, it looks/sounds awesome. Much better then my pirate ship I made.

More information will be released in the future regarding release dates and beta testing, but we are trying to get the map sorta built first. It is huge.

I might find an alternate means to share stuff about it. I will be back sometime tonight.

Flag Post

My first ever decent pixel art…

THE KITCHEN

Flag Post

.JPG images aren’t considered “pixel art”. And I don’t think I’ll use that anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xtrakool:

My first ever decent pixel art…

THE KITCHEN

You should be honored that Tukkun even took the time to acknowledge you. At least in this thread.

Flag Post

The Shady Room, my awesome 8-bit creation. Why Shady? Look at the pictures. Obvious much? I wish this would be added to the Battle Arena. I tried my best. I hope you like it! :]

The Shady Room background

Shady Fairy

Shady Ghost

If you have any ideas for more mobs, please tell me!

SIDE NOTE = I messed up with the fairy.

Flag Post

shady ninja, shady dragon, shady painting, shady window, shady cat, shady wolf, slim shady, the REAL slim shady.

Flag Post

Love the shady reference shiniki

Flag Post

We also require some form of Knight for that Shady room. And we KNOW that Shinki was totally side-stepping referencing me lol

Flag Post

I like the shady things, make some more mobs :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadyKnight:

We also require some form of Knight for that Shady room. And we KNOW that Shinki was totally side-stepping referencing me lol

:3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadyKnight:

:3

You totally just missed the best chance ever to say “wait, who the hell are you?”. That disappoints me.

Flag Post

Things have really died down after Tukkun stopped got rid of red coins usefulness. I knew it would be less frequent but holy shit man, this thread is completely barren. For god sakes people, make stuff.

Here are the growing weapons I made a while ago but never posted in here:

If you want to see them enlarged, save them and open the file so you can zoom, it will work a lot better than posting an image enlarged that size.

Flag Post

Okay, earlier I left a suggestion about “co-idleable” areas.

Now I’m going to display some art for the background… keep in mind that artistry isn’t my strong suit.

The Place:

The Palace: