Submit artwork for the game here! page 58

1451 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

not happy with it yet, but I was thinking something like this for Triangle Hideout:

I already have some fitting Triangle Hideout art (which also follows this idea), but this just seems too good to ignore. Maybe I’ll get rid of the crappy Triangle Land art and replace it with this.

Flag Post

Yeah, the reason I wasn’t happy with it is that it looked more like a land than a hideout.

Flag Post

Why not make it the Triangle land artwork? The hole in time could be on the blue panel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Maybe I’ll get rid of the crappy Triangle Land art and replace it with this.

I agree with TCN though, whether on a blue panel or in the black.

Flag Post

Me and ChaosII7, the two makers of the food items, came together in chat room 1. We decided to both make cake-themed weapons to celebrate the anniversary. Here’s my cake sword:

Zoomed in 5X:

For those who can’t see where the sword ends:

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheChaosNinja:

Me and ChaosII7, the two makers of the food items, came together in chat room 1. We decided to both make cake-themed weapons to celebrate the anniversary. Here’s my cake sword:

Zoomed in 5X:

For those who can’t see where the sword ends:

It almost seems a Minecraft cake XD Great job

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChaosII7:

Congrats, tukkun. You really have an amazing thing here. I can almost not believe the amount of effort that has gone into this game, or the amount of time people spend playing it. ;)

Here’s a celebratory Cakehammer.

runs back into the woodwork

This.

Flag Post

I thought to myself that there was a santa costume missing, so I made one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bulletbarrage:

A laser-guided, rocket propelled chainsaw.
I have no idea what you could use this for (an exploding monster w/ bleed/poison effect on death?), but I’m just throwing it out there.

this is pure epicnes and should be put in the game.

Flag Post

If any day a Square Apocalypse occurs here is a monster for it.
I called it Super Square Boy

Got a way to zoom it in :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:
Originally posted by bulletbarrage:

A laser-guided, rocket propelled chainsaw.
I have no idea what you could use this for (an exploding monster w/ bleed/poison effect on death?), but I’m just throwing it out there.

this is pure epicnes and should be put in the game.

Can’t, it’s too detailed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Can’t, it’s too detailed.

Say that about the Abanoded lab monsters or the new triangle.

Flag Post

I haven’t seen them.

Flag Post

well… AL-mobs give ??-skills and Triangle gives ID+lvl 10 mystery rocks+uniques… worth checking it out i’d say

Flag Post

(Old post deleted)

Behold! Planet Sabaz!

Zoomed

NOTICE: Any seeming relation to copyrighted material is purely coincidental. This is purely original artwork by me.

Parasite Y

Stabber crab

Iron Stabber (MAX defense, lower health and speed)

Swarmite Hive (100% chance to release Swarmite on death)

Swarmite (High speed, high rate of copying self on death)

Flying Clam

Giant brain (Distant stationary (if possible), magic attack, boss)

Birdman (Rare boss, possibly special circumstances?)

Birdman armor (Birdman included for comparison; looted from birdmen, or crafted through new set. Blue pixel shows ring location)
http://i50.tinypic.com/10saepv.jpg
(Part names possibly Birdman Headdress, Birdman Claws, Birdman Chain Chest, Birdman Chain Pants, Birdman Talons)

Flag Post

just looked over the above post again, thinking that would be an amazing addition to the game, kinda like a high level PSI.

Flag Post

I have posted these so many times, but oh well, I like throwing them out every once in a while to get some fresh opinions:

Flag Post

The main problem with those evolving weapons is that I have to redraw them, pixel–by–pixel, from scratch. I think I’ll save them for my next projects.

Behold! Planet Sabaz!

Awesome.

Flag Post

Behold! Planet Sabaz!

Awesome.

Agreed.

Flag Post

The main problem with those evolving weapons is that I have to redraw them, pixel–by–pixel, from scratch. I think I’ll save them for my next projects.

Behold! Planet Sabaz!

Awesome.

Why is it you are unable to just copy them from that compilation to another singular picture they are the right size? I assumed that is usually what you do when I give big compilations…

Flag Post

Nope. I redraw pretty much everything when I get them in one huge picture. Crop, copy, paste, make background transparent and delete some other irrelevant stuff is too much hassle for me.

Flag Post

Nope. I redraw pretty much everything when I get them in one huge picture. Crop, copy, paste, make background transparent and delete some other irrelevant stuff is too much hassle for me.

oh… well alright then.

Flag Post

Pro tip send them as individual images in png format in the correct size

Flag Post

Not sure if posting things here is still okay, but here goes…

I call it the Zerker Axe:

And here’s the blown up version:

Given the popularity of the Berserker armor as a mid-game armor set, I figured it might be cool for it to have a sort of “companion” weapon.

I was playing Rome: Total War the other day, so the idea behind this axe is loosely based on one of the units in the game. The idea I had was that the Berserker Axe, when equipped with a full set of Berserker armor, would give the player a significant damage and damage resist boost BUT it would take away the ability to manually use any skills or potions. Couple that with a slow attack speed (it is a big ol’ axe after all) and I imagine that it would make for a decent yet not overpowered (hopefully) companion weapon for the Berserker set.

Flag Post

I think they’re a cool idea, especially the fireball hands (I would love to have them)
I wouldn’t mind cropping, editing, and stripping out the background as needed if you needed extra help with it.