Flag Post

How does one play on the new offline version ctrl T A doesn’t work

Flag Post

Shift + A + T

Flag Post

oh tried that too, works now maybe i just fail at using keyboards

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Actually, that’s exactly what I meant. Save it all the way for the 999,999 quest.

that will take nearly 4 ascension and i think you should spend your BC on boxes and card, early in the game and not after 4 ascensions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:
Originally posted by crazye97:

Actually, that’s exactly what I meant. Save it all the way for the 999,999 quest.

that will take nearly 4 ascension and i think you should spend your BC on boxes and card, early in the game and not after 4 ascensions.

You can easily do it in your first ascension, I can’t imagine it taking 4 ascensions unless all you do is idle.

Flag Post

I need a deck that doesen’t need rare cards or lots of FCG money.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/290951-reorx8s-tfcg-deck-list#posts-6250192

Flag Post

if you “finish” a speedrun, do you get to keep whatever you aquired during the run once you attempt a second one ?

Flag Post

No. A speed run is always a completely fresh start. That’s the entire point of the feature. Keeping things between each sort of defeats the point.

Flag Post

how do you use elite pet food? i have 5 of them but i have no idea how to feed it to my pet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by godofwar109:

how do you use elite pet food? i have 5 of them but i have no idea how to feed it to my pet.

Fishing. Look in your bucket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:
Originally posted by godofwar109:

Fishing. Look in your bucket.

alright, thanks i found it

Flag Post

Hi Tukkun how to get randomfruit for my pet

Flag Post
Originally posted by sokon:

Hi Tukkun how to get randomfruit for my pet

Kindly don’t post in several places about the same thing. You won’t get a quicker answer that way, and you come across in a negative way. The FAQ was the right place to direct the question to begin with, so you started out good, but went downhill from there.

How does multipliers work in whack a greg now? I notice once I hit 5, it starts being very weird. Just this round I had to click 12 gregs before an awesome face appeared, and I got through another 5 before I ran out of life.

Flag Post

Every time a non-fake appears it increases a counter by 1. Every 7th appearance is a face. Every 21st appearance is a multiplier (if AF and multiplier conflicts you’ll get the multiplier).

Flag Post

See, that’s what it seemed like at first, but that stops being true eventually. The 12 gregs I mentioned in my post, they were uninterrupted by both AF’s and multipliers. It was 12, then AF, then 5, and I lost.

I noticed the same pattern after 4th multiplier as well. I can go look more closely, but I am certain it’s taking more than 7 gregs to get AF at times, and less other times.

Perhaps something is wonky with that due to unranked mode?

Flag Post

I found it, I think. It looks like Tukkun made so AFs won’t appear every 21st if you have multiplier rate upgrade on. That means you get AFs on 7, 14, 28, 35, etc. That’s probably on purpose, so you don’t get extra AFs alongside the upgrade.

Flag Post

Now that we actually can take damage in SC, how can the combo be kept at a value? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

No. A speed run is always a completely fresh start. That’s the entire point of the feature. Keeping things between each sort of defeats the point.

After the speed run, do you get your stuff back (not on 2nd speedrun, just playing)? I think that you’re saying no, but, just in case! =)

Flag Post

There is no “after”. The game keeps going after you reach 9001, but there’s no point in playing it. Since you can’t ascend, the only option is to reset your save file in the options screen.

Flag Post

How do I feed my pet elite pet food?

Flag Post

It’s in fishing. Click the red bucket (yes, that thing is a bucket).

Flag Post

When did the gardenplots get nerfed? I recall them being 110%, not 55% :(

Flag Post

Deflation.

Flag Post

Whats the HP on the Ascending boss?