Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 267

9210 posts

Flag Post

Just came back to the game after a long time away — what is “ascension” and how do I “ascend”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by d00gie:

Just came back to the game after a long time away — what is “ascension” and how do I “ascend”?

Both of your questions are answered in my ascension guide, which you can find here. You can also find the answer in the sticky “List of Abbreviations / Terms” under “Game terms – General / Features”.

If you have questions, try taking a look in the sticky “User Made Guides/Helpful Threads” and see if there is a guide about that particular thing. There usually is, and the answer you are looking for is most likely there =)

Flag Post

i raised my epic skills for the first time:
-double progress to lvl5
-money mastery to lvl5
ive been watching my exp, yellow and green coins and my message box for quite a while, but didnt see any effect (like insta-progress message or 100 green coins gain)
however, i seem to get the the messages:
-yay, free boost (plus 5% progress boost)
-yay, free boost (plus 5% EXP boost)
this looks like a reward from boost charger epic skill while that is still lvl0

i thought about checking here first before rushing to the report a bug feature

Flag Post

The “Yay, free boost” things are completly random, non-epic skills thing. Nice that you asked there first.

Flag Post

but what about the 2 skills i raised? they should at least be noticable? i have turned every notification and watched like 200 claimed rewards but nothing

Flag Post

Epic skills have no breaking news notification as far as I know. If you look in the list under “options”, you’ll see none of the channels are called “Epic Skills”.

Flag Post

ah, it took a while before i understood aurian, sorry. it does make sense

there’s still the part where i never see a +100 flashing above my green coins when i claim a reward, its always 15 (or 9 in idle mode)

Flag Post

Double Progress and Money Mastery are fairly hard to tell if they activated or not.

For Money Master you could activate EXP / Coin gain and try to detect if after claiming the reward there is a +X coins that matches the amount stated on the epic skill.

Double progress should be detectable by looking at rewards claimed notification in breaking news. Measure roughly how long each reward takes for you, and see if the messages come with that duration between. If the skill activated, there should be two messages that are too close together to not be Epic Skill induced.

However, I’d personally just trust that the game works and that you are getting effect from the skills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:
Originally posted by d00gie:

Both of your questions are answered in my ascension guide, which you can find here. You can also find the answer in the sticky “List of Abbreviations / Terms” under “Game terms – General / Features”.

If you have questions, try taking a look in the sticky “User Made Guides/Helpful Threads” and see if there is a guide about that particular thing. There usually is, and the answer you are looking for is most likely there =)

Wow, thanks. Very nice guide. But okay Tukkun, what do you do after 100 ascensions? :P

Flag Post

thank you aurian, i will just do that. ive seen the extra money so i guess i just gotta trust the game =]

Flag Post

I’m glad I could be of help.

Flag Post

Is idle fishing a good way to quickly gain xp at lvl 4150? I currently idle in dragon cave. I suppose I’m asking for the best way to gain xp while idling.

Edit: Also, when do you unlock the spooky crypt daily quest?

Flag Post

Personally, I wouldnt focus all that much on Fishing right now, or buy too many Skills in it because it gets really, really expensive very fast.

You need the Spooky Key which you get from throwing To-Be-Nerfed gems at the Pyramid entrance. I think you need to throw 100 at a time, but I’m not entirely sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

Is idle fishing a good way to quickly gain xp at lvl 4150? I currently idle in dragon cave. I suppose I’m asking for the best way to gain xp while idling.

Edit: Also, when do you unlock the spooky crypt daily quest?

Try idling in Smiley Island, use EXP green bonuses maybe, make sure you got Combo Reward and stuff like that maxed, encounter ring. Idle Fishing is fail compared to active fishing

Flag Post

What’s bacon for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadowLeech:

What’s bacon for?

Feeding your pet and Robacon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

You need the Spooky Key which you get from throwing To-Be-Nerfed gems at the Pyramid entrance. I think you need to throw 100 at a time, but I’m not entirely sure.

You can’t throw 100 anymore. You can only throw 10 at a time.

Flag Post

Personally, I wouldnt focus all that much on Fishing right now, or buy too many Skills in it because it gets really, really expensive very fast.

I should have been more specific, sorry. I can get into spooky crypt, but I don’t have the daily quest. What do I need to do to unlock it?

Flag Post

I guess you need to get some rank in the main quest for spooky crypt, as that’s the only thing that locks dailies usually.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoneyBadger1200:

I should have been more specific, sorry. I can get into spooky crypt, but I don’t have the daily quest. What do I need to do to unlock it?

If what I’ve read is correct, it’s a 0.5% chance to gain the key per throw of 10 “To-be-Nerfed” gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

I guess you need to get some rank in the main quest for spooky crypt, as that’s the only thing that locks dailies usually.

Spooky Crypt [Daily]
Required Level: 25
Required Quest: [Arena] Spooky Crypt – C–Rank

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

I’m not sure exactly what you mean, like BA rank, or like a certain # of like, corruption kills for another daily quest?

EDIT: Ninja’d Thanks crayze

Flag Post

Ok so I don’t know if this is a glitch, but i was playing a stadium death match and i got first place. when i won I got a huge boost to everything my EXP progress and money all went to 1800 even though my max boost is 501. I was lvl 272 and now I’m lvl 377.(i’m not COMPLETLY sure that it happened at the end of Deathmatch but all i did before it was BA, and it was after I won that i noticed it. Also on the boost screen it says my max is what my current boost is but it decreases when my boosts decrease.)

Flag Post

There’s something called “temporary boosts”. Click any of your boost bar, it’ll tell you how much you have of every boost type in the breaking news.

Flag Post

I know all my boosts were at around 1,800. Almost all of it was temp boosts. I’m just asking why I would suddenly get 1500 + of temp boosts.