Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 304

9299 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by brucelee2000:

Does skill resets ever cost anything? If so, what level and how much does it cost? I would assume it increases as you go, but I am not sure. I haven’t been able to find much on the topic.

They used to cost pixels but a recent update has changed them to be free. So switch skills all you want now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:
Originally posted by cynosure42:

One of you people that has been nice enough to decompile the code

I didn’t know that looking at proprietary information in a way not intended by its creator made me a nice person. I would think it’s the opposite.

You’re a nice person for going above and beyond to help the community. Has Tukkun ever made any statement against decompiling/examining the code to better understand the formulas he uses? I feel like if anything he appreciates how strong his fanbase has become, that they’d go to that level of commitment with his game :) I rarely see a developer as involved with his community as he is.

Flag Post

I was wondering, what is the best thing to spend green coins on after maxing everything in the feature shop and maxing progress bar extensions? Am I not noticing something or are the only things left to spend them on instant progresses, temp boosts, gambler’s boxes, and feeding my pet with LolMarket gems?

Flag Post
Originally posted by justinkal:

I was wondering, what is the best thing to spend green coins on after maxing everything in the feature shop and maxing progress bar extensions? Am I not noticing something or are the only things left to spend them on instant progresses, temp boosts, gambler’s boxes, and feeding my pet with LolMarket gems?

That’s mostly it, you forgot buying Stadium Tokens for feeding your pet (or maxing your stadium stats if they’re not yet) and buying arcade tokens, I believe gambler’s boxes are the most popular choice for their chance to contain BC or Legendary boxes. You’ll want to keep a trivial amount on hand for buying LOLMarket gems and possibly for spending on AA, but otherwise you’re in excess expenditure land now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by justinkal:

I’d prioritize GC spending this way:

1. buying everything in the feature shop that takes GC.
  2. investing in LolMarket (always keep some GC spare so you can continue with this)
  3. maxing out LolMarket gem pet feeds
  4. buying all progress bar extensions
  5. buying gambler’s boxes

After you’re done buying out the feature shop, maxing pet, and maxing progress bar extensions, you’ll just be investing GC in LolMarket and GBs. I haven’t mentioned insta-prog or temp boosts because I find GBs a much better use of GC in general.

Flag Post

What is a quick way to farm Enhancer Fragments? I assume it would be mining but would like to know if anyone knows a faster way.

Also assuming it is mining, does pickaxe effect the amount of fragments dropped?

Flag Post

Mining is fastest. For all obtaining, you get either 1 or 2, +1 if rare, +2 if boss, +4 if epic, +4 if SC1, +20 if SC2, +1 if mob level >= 2500, +1 for 5000, +2 for 7500, +2 for 9001.

Example: So for Unobtainium SC2, you should get (1 or 2)+1+2+4+20+1+1+2+2 = 34 or 35.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

Mining is fastest. For all obtaining, you get either 1 or 2, +1 if rare, +2 if boss, +4 if epic, +4 if SC1, +20 if SC2, +1 if mob level >= 2500, +1 for 5000, +2 for 7500, +2 for 9001.

Example: So for Unobtainium SC2, you should get (1 or 2)+1+2+4+20+1+1+2+2 = 34 or 35.

Thank you for the quick reply! Guess its back to mining for me so I can finish enhancing my set.

Flag Post

This is probably a Stupid question, but can I connect to the chat rooms without logging into kong via an irc? If so, How?

Flag Post
Originally posted by comeondad:

Is there any way to kill green slime in Abandoned Lab?

(Ex: To fight with it, raise all skill levels in ‘???’ to 50…)

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

This is probably a Stupid question, but can I connect to the chat rooms without logging into kong via an irc? If so, How?

No.

Flag Post

When should I use the pet, try to keep it alive. And how should I? It used to require CM which is easy to find. but now, bacon :/

Flag Post

Once you’re r500, buy a dark ruler. go to foodlandistan, equip CHAOS IA, and idle for a night there with dark ruler equiped. tons of pet food.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It’s illegal.

EDIT: proof.

Originally posted by Tukkun:

Please do note that aside from the main Kongregate game page (…/games/Tukkun/anti-idle-the-game), my personal websites (hunterstoryt.webs.com and tukkun.webs.com) and the test files I upload to Megaswf, all other versions of Anti-Idle on the Internet are illegally distributed.

In case you have an old version (by downloading the game from the Kongregate page), please keep it to yourself or send it to others through private messages only.

As far as I know, there are no copies of v1381 available. I don’t keep one in my computer either.

EDIT2: I’m such a pro formatter.
EDIT3: Tukkun got this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Aw cmon. Why? A lot of people collect versions. What is wrong? I do want 1110 or 1154, doesn’t matter which one though. Why can’t I want versions yet others can?

Those versions don’t exist. You’re just making annoying requests for things that nobody has.

Flag Post

BP, Nobody saved them. Now PLEASE quit asking about old versions.

Flag Post

Just because it existed, doesn’t mean it still exists. I’d rather have that Wheel of Misfortune that I saw mentioned.

Flag Post

How do you use an Elite pet food on your pet? There’s no option for it.

Flag Post

Fishing.

Flag Post

Can I see business score using Technical lights?
I would like to see the exact numerical value of business score.

Flag Post

No.