Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 2

9015 posts

Flag Post

What is the new Red Coin rate? 1% of cap per 10 minutes?

Flag Post

First, what is the plan with the remaining space above the quick access bar?

Ah yes, THAT SPACE!!! I forgot to use it, LOL

What is the new Red Coin rate? 1% of cap per 10 minutes?

It’s some weird formula. You can rollover the icon in the Mystery Shop to see your RC rate.

Flag Post

Quick question-is MMR supposed to COSTANTLY proc the “do you want sticky keys?” reminder making me lose focus EVERY TIME?

Flag Post

You can disable sticky keys

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

First, what is the plan with the remaining space above the quick access bar?

Ah yes, THAT SPACE!!! I forgot to use it, LOL

Make the mini garden bigger, it totally defeats the purpose if it is small. >.>

Flag Post

how do u get ultimate skills?!??!!? :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxryaleaxX:

how do u get ultimate skills?!??!!? :O

Pixel Throw and OM NOM NOM can be purchased in the shop with Proof of Mission (which can be obtained from missions by the way) – Roundhouse Kick can be obtained only by defeating Chuck Norris.

Flag Post

Does career deactivates when we refresh?

EDIT

Originally posted by Exodus341:

Do red coins refund themselves even when we are offline?

No, of course not. I know it’s weird to quote like that but. DEAL WITH IT

Nevermind, career has a time limit, I didn’t know.

Flag Post

Do red coins refund themselves even when we are offline?

EDIT
Is there a way to increase the RC refund rate?

Flag Post

Do garden plots get EXP with the use of mini-garden/auto-harvest?

Flag Post

@up
Yup
Edit: You also get gardener career xp

Flag Post

Bsides beeng lawlsum, doos an grammahr pyll doo nothyang?

Flag Post

is the “premium any sprayer” in the mystery shop supposed to do nothing at all? the amount of ants i get hasn’t changed since i got it twice.

Flag Post

Once you activate a career, do they stay permanently activated until you deactivate it yourself? I’m just wondering if I should go ahead and active as many as I can now.

Also, how is it possible to get a button combo of ~500+? Because every time the button breaks, so does the combo.

Really enjoying the game now though, it was well worth the wait. Good job Tukkun :D

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed the 10 hour time limit for careers, and thanks to the guy below me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tramp_Boy_2:

Once you activate a career, do they stay permanently activated until you deactivate it yourself? I’m just wondering if I should go ahead and active as many as I can now.

Also, how is it possible to get a button combo of ~500+? Because every time the button breaks, so does the combo.

Really enjoying the game now though, it was well worth the wait. Good job Tukkun :D

Yes before the button breaks the BG turns red-once it does start clicking SLOWLY. once it breaks quickly repair it and proceed with your combo.

Flag Post

2Althaleus: thank you.
So, do these plots get exp when I harvest or when I plant trees?
Also, is there any way to sink 4000 arcade tokens? And aren’t those awarded too easily (especially in adventures)?
Finally, is the crafting material only awarded as loot or for simply killing monsters too? Any way to buy it?

Flag Post

You get exp when you harvest, mind – it would be too broken otherwise, since you could then immediately discard all your trees and replant.

Oh, and careers aren’t deactivated during resets/offline time. Like the old Red Coin timer, they only count down during gameplay.

Flag Post

1) Plots get XP when you harvest.
2) Arcade tokens can be used in arcade, or daily quests.
3) I’m not sure, but I think it’s loot only.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eniamar:

I’m not sure you get XP upon harvest. Or, at least, I get no plot exp when I use the autoharvest card, I planted with 2328 xp on all plots, and that’s what I currently have, 7 hours later.

That’s what I’m talking about. Is it a bug or a restriction? Then we shouldn’t use auto-harvest.

What does “unspent arcade tokens go to waste” imply? Do they disappear? But even then, how are we supposed to spend even a few hindred tokens a day that we can easily get from adventures? That makes them effectively unlimited.

Can the Dragon give anything beyond the 300% boosts?

Random pro tip: in adventures, do not use all your energy refills. When you meet a tired adventurer, give him a refill for +45 (forty-five) reputation and 250 blue coins. Fair deal. The adventures got so much closer to “awesome” now! A bit overpowered, though, I feel. Especially when we get level 100 career with 10 max energy.

Flag Post

Ugh? I certainly do gain Garden EXP from Auto–Harvest. Just tested with some Free Trees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Ugh? I certainly do gain Garden EXP from Auto–Harvest. Just tested with some Free Trees.

I see. The exp gain is just much lower than the initial lot. Since I got ~4000 exp per plot I considered it to be the exp gain for planting my trees. But the only give a few points per harvest, don’t they? Sorry, then case closed.

This may be for the bug section, but still: does the mouse cursor deactivate in idle mode after a while as it used to? Otherwise one can exploit it for looting in the battle arena.

Flag Post

How would I delete one of my savefiles now the explosion is up? I want to start from scratch on one of them.

Flag Post

The Idlebot card and Standby mode do NOT work well together. Starts freaking out, switching between standby and non-standby mode whenever your progress bar fills. maybe implement manual deactivation of any card (except X2 exp/coin)? idk. sorry for my incoherence, i really need sleep. happy mothers day.

Flag Post

how can i make the sign up thingy dissapear when im notlogged in?! I ALEREDY HAVE A PROFILE ON KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by extremesmiley:

how can i make the sign up thingy dissapear when im notlogged in?! I ALEREDY HAVE A PROFILE ON KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh? You can simply press the “No” button to get rid of that popup.