Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 239

9096 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys.
I just ascended for first time a few days ago and I have 2 questions regarding the fairy areas.

1- There are 2 bars, a green, and a red one. What does they do exactly? (As I can tell the green one increases spawn rate when it fills and starts depleting but is there something else?)

2- How do I get the fairy mother/father set?

Sorry but I couldn’t find an answer in the forums (maybe I suck at searching -)

Flag Post
Originally posted by anonymous563:

Is AI:TG REALLY laggy for anyone else recently?

Yep, massively. I first noticed it yesterday. I can’t fight anywhere in the Battle Arena if the monsters spawn fast or drop a lot of loot anymore.

Flag Post

Same, my Anti–Idle is running at 1 FPS. I’m so glad it isn’t just me.

Flag Post

So does that mean the problem is with Kongregate?

Flag Post

Downgrade your flash player. Recent updates have had lag issues, specially if you use firefox.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Niklas91:

Hi guys.
I just ascended for first time a few days ago and I have 2 questions regarding the fairy areas.

1- There are 2 bars, a green, and a red one. What does they do exactly? (As I can tell the green one increases spawn rate when it fills and starts depleting but is there something else?)

2- How do I get the fairy mother/father set?

Sorry but I couldn’t find an answer in the forums (maybe I suck at searching -)

1. Once full, it gives you a rapid-spawn until it depletes. As for a red bar… I don’t see one.
2. From the fairy godmother/godfather, I presume.

Flag Post

Dunno why I saw a red bar… maybe the LSD doing effect. Third noob question

I knew I have to get it from those, but, ¿where do I find Fairy Godmother/father?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Niklas91:

I knew I have to get it from those, but, ¿where do I find Fairy Godmother/father?

Last of the fairy areas (they are only accessible after ascending). They appear fairly frequently there, but the armor drop isn’t that frequent. Very high drop rate recommended.

Flag Post

I’d recommend saving it for a loot day and farm all of that day. Also, don’t bother doing it on anything else than casual.

It’s totally doable to get them without a loot day, but it’ll take time and be annoying, so I wouldn’t.

Flag Post

HC Throne Room is idleable (albeit slowly) and gets you armour preenhanced with unobtainium level 2. HC WM Throne Room is anti-idleable (although extremely, painfully slowly) with a good setup and will get you u6 Fairy armour. Not sure if it’s worth the time it’d take, though.

Flag Post

What is the formula for the pet career? I can’t seem to find it anywhere… trying to decide if I should stockpile a ton of pet food before getting the pet and then activate the career or if I should just get the pet now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by archbishopjabber:

What is the formula for the pet career? I can’t seem to find it anywhere… trying to decide if I should stockpile a ton of pet food before getting the pet and then activate the career or if I should just get the pet now.

The single most effective way to increase your pet career is to feed your pet. It also gains a little bit of exp each time it’s hunger decreases, but not enough to make any significant difference.

Stockpiling and feeding all at once has a career bonus, as it’s a lot of exp at once, but it also means you waste a lot of food that could have kept him alive as he’ll be full and the rest will just go to waste, hunger-wise. You’ll have to weigh the two things and decide what’s more important to you.

I would copy the info I have to update the career guide, but I don’t understand any of it, so, yeah.

Originally posted by toadvine:

HC Throne Room is idleable (albeit slowly) and gets you armour preenhanced with unobtainium level 2. HC WM Throne Room is anti-idleable (although extremely, painfully slowly) with a good setup and will get you u6 Fairy armour. Not sure if it’s worth the time it’d take, though.

I am fully aware of this, but HC WM is not worth it because it’s hardly doable and it will be incredibly painful because it’ll take AGES to kill one of them (and all the other mobs) and drop is really low even with WM drop rate bonus. I know, because I tried. And HC makes it unreliable to survive when idling, and I personally don’t think 2 unob enhancement is enough to make it worth it. It’s easy enough to get +5 on it any way if you can handle throne room, so why would you make it harder on yourself for a bonus that won’t do any major difference?

Flag Post
Originally posted by toadvine:

HC Throne Room is idleable (albeit slowly) and gets you armour preenhanced with unobtainium level 2.

Since this is a very late-game armor, at that point it will eventually be upgraded to unob level 5, using rocks, so doing it in HC is even more pointless. In part, this is why I posted on the suggestion thread a way to ‘upgrade’ unob ehhancements (use a level 2 rock on a level 2 item: produces a level 3 item.)

Flag Post

Does anyone have suggestions for lag issues?

So far I have enjoyed the game, especially the Battle Arena, but the BA is lagging terribly bad for me. A post above mine says this has to do with the recent Flash versions, but I’d rather not downgrade just for this game, as it may cause problems with other games/livestreams. I’ve tried several things already, e.g. lowering the quality, holding the ctrl button and scrolling to make the gamescreen smaller, but nothing has made any improvement so far. It’s kinda peculiar how a simple flash game freezes my entire laptop even though I can play games like Starcraft 2 without problems.

Any help is greatly appreciated :). Since more people have this issue, maybe a game update to fix this might be a good idea?

Flag Post

@bartus88 I was having the same problem and like you didn’t want to downgrade flash. I switched to Opera browser for this game about 2 weeks ago and the lag problem is gone.

Flag Post

Thanks! Will I be able to copy and paste my save file succesfully, or do I need to start all over again?

Flag Post

I just saved file within game on old browser and then after downloading Opera, opened file as usual and it loaded with no problems.

Flag Post

You’re right! I figured I had to move the save file to some other folder since I used another browser, but luckily that wasn’t necessary at all.

Flag Post

I’m about level 1800 and I’m just finishing up getting 25 garden plots and am trying to decide where to invest my coins. I’ve put some into epic skills and a little into fishing, but I was wondering what you think is the best use of yellow coins at my relatively low level? Maxing out epic skillz, working on fishing skill, using careers, or something else?

Also, do you guys usually buy an auto-harvest card and use red trees every day you are primarily idling? And at what level do you start using automatic boosts?

Thanks.

Flag Post

Actually, you’re going to want to invest in Another Garden more than fishing. Fishing is a giant money-sink, and should only really be pursued after you’ve finished all 50 garden plots.

It’s worth getting one point in each of the epic skills since 1% chance > 0%, but garden/AG will be your primary money maker so you should get it going as soon as you can.

Flag Post

What is “Ascension”?

I’ve looked every where and have only found guides on how to ascend, but I have no idea what is is.

Help?

Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carlyndra:

What is “Ascension”?

“Ascend” means you reset your level. When you reach level 9000 or 9001, you can choose to reset your level to 1, and as reward you get so called perk points that you can spend on temporary and permanent perk things, and also a permanent exp boost and higher max boost cap.

As you probably saw in the guide, there’s 3 kinds. Medium means you reset your level, and nothing else. You have to do 6 of those before you are able to do hard and impossible, which resets more things.

Flag Post

Can someone help? I can’t find my data anywhere, even when I’m using the guide and have show hidden files on. I’m on Google Chrome. BTW I’ve followed the instructions multiple times so don’t ask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rtyuv:

Can someone help? I can’t find my data anywhere, even when I’m using the guide and have show hidden files on. I’m on Google Chrome. BTW I’ve followed the instructions multiple times so don’t ask.

What about this?

Flag Post

My Anti Idle is lagging like crazy whenever I check back on it after about half an hour or so. It still says 40 FPS on the bottom left, but it’s going at around 1 FPS. I have to close the tab and open it again for it not to lag. Sometimes it lags when I come back, and sometimes it isn’t lagging. How can i solve this?