Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 240

9148 posts

Flag Post

Do you happen to be using Chrome version 22 or higher?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Do you happen to be using Chrome version 22 or higher?

Yes.

Flag Post

Ok. I had this problem earlier this week and found that the auto-update for Chrome also updated its embedded Flash, which is the cause of this problem. You could downgrade back to Chrome 21 (here’s the installer I used) and turn off google update so that it won’t update back to 22. You could also use a standalone flash plugin, if you have one you can disable the embedded version by typing “about:plugins” in the Chrome address bar and find the one located in “PepperFlash” folder. Also, you could use a different browser to play the game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I noticed that the number of achievements that I have are noticeably lower than I did with my previous savefile that I used to have. I used to have an account at level 2000, and it had about 480 achievements, while I have a savefile now at about level 3600, and I only have 432 achievements. I also noticed that other people progress with their achievements more than I do. I have done all of the secret achievements that I remember doing in my previous savefile, and pretty much had the same commitment to the regular achievements as I had with the old savefile as well. What am I doing wrong?

Flag Post

How do you tell if an item is uncommon, rare, legendary, or an artifact in the inventory screen in BA?

Flag Post

There is no need to know how to make the distinction since item rarity doesn’t have a purpose anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

There is no need to know how to make the distinction since item rarity doesn’t have a purpose anymore.

Didn’t quite answer the question. You can tell by the color of the item name.
White is Crap, Gray is Basic, Blue is Common, Yellow is Uncommon, Green is Rare, Light Blue is Epic, Purple is Legendary, Dark Green is Artifact 1, Dark Yellow is Artifact 2, Pink is Artifact 3, and Red is Artifact 4.

Flag Post

And now what do you do with that information? Nothing. It’s useless. What you call “rarity” is an arbitrary in-game value the game uses to measure the total power of an item. Its only practical use is for Tukkun to nerf items people used exploits to get their stats higher than they should be.

Flag Post

How do i downgrade my anti-idle to older versions?
I really miss some of the old things in anti-idle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by greatscorpi9:

Sorry, but unless someone kept a savefile of every version (which I highly doubt anyone would do) and sent it to you, then it isn’t possible. I asked the same question a couple months ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Traxaber:
Originally posted by greatscorpi9:

Sorry, but unless someone kept a savefile of every version (which I highly doubt anyone would do) and sent it to you, then it isn’t possible. I asked the same question a couple months ago.

i know draconi have a bunch of game versions here http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/298820-anti-idle-through-the-ages

Flag Post

They aren’t savefiles, they are game versions. Your savefile will not work with old versions.

Flag Post

Arcade business no longer gives game high scores? I checked every day after spamming YC and every time, not a single score changed. The guide says that if a my high score is high enough then nothing happens, but my arcade scores aren’t that great. Only a couple are high, so to speak. I find it hard to believe that every time I checked to see what I get from cashing in business that it drew those few games and not a single time I got a new high in any of the games I have a low score.

Flag Post

How much YC have you actually used? I’ve used YC a lot to get things from businesses for quests, and it’s a slow progress. From Arcade, also remember that you don’t get in EVERY game, only in one, so it may have chosen the games you have high scores in.

Flag Post

Let’s see some quick guesstimates. Every day for ten days after my SD runs, I’d use about 200 billion and check to see what rewards I get. That is right around two trillion? Let’s be safe and say a little less. Today I went from 820ish billion to down to 100 billion. To put a safe guesstimate, I used about 2.5 trillion.

Flag Post

Estimating a 500m cost per activation, that’s 5000 activations, which at 200 exp per thing is 1m activity. Based on my own experiments, that’s around 500k score. Which makes it possible for you to get score increase in either mindsweeper, balance 3 or triangle count.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

They aren’t savefiles, they are game versions. Your savefile will not work with old versions.

Not true my current save file works fine in Chaos_1

Flag Post

It’s not supposed to.

Flag Post

I’m rank 200 and have modest resources available to me (about 10 mil crafting material, 500 superior crafting material and 200 unobtanium)

All most all of my battle arena time is idling. What is the best weapon and armor for me at this point? I’m currently idling in Binary Battlefield (almost ready to move to dragon cave) using the adventuring trophy and elite armor set with a few random enhancers thrown on I got from various mystery boxes.

Flag Post

How do you get the last 12 epic skill (epic ripoff?) levels? I’m at 120 right now.

Flag Post

Impossible perks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

It’s not supposed to.

New savefiles do work with old versions. I can easily make it so they don’t, but that’s not on top of my priority list right now.

Flag Post

Hi I’m no computer geek but how I stop my guy in stadium auto moving?

Flag Post

The guy in the stadium doesn’t auto-move. If you let go of the keys, he slides around which is intended.