Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 243

9181 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

I could swear that I read somewhere that we were going to get new Random Quests with the new update but they aren’t in the change log thread. Was that scrapped?

They’re in there. I just got a Triangle Count high score quest.

Flag Post

There’s one quest I would not mind not seeing. I’m good at TC, but I hate it so much xD Kind of like Balance 3.

Flag Post

Yeah. I just got one where I had to kill 102 or something Epic monsters. Enter the pyramid and find out there is auto loot in there now. Cool.

Flag Post

ok i am sorry but i want to ask something to the game maker
Mr game maker thank you for this epic game but is there any kingdom hearts keyblades that would be great for battle arena
THANKS FOR READING!

Flag Post

The Hell is a kingdom heart keyblade?

Flag Post

In the Kingdom Hearts game series, characters fight with swords shaped like keys. I have no idea why.

Flag Post

guys I understand that my question is stupid but I am level 1100 and something and I need to know what accenssion is so that I have a goal to work towards. All I really have right now is getting as high a profit as I can on lol market.

Flag Post

Does anyone else get why there is suddenly 2-3 people a day asking what an ascension is? I’m confused. I don’t think it EVER happened in the year before that, but now, all the time. My guess is the extremely hyped up exp rate allowing people to think about ascension having played for 10 days.

Tiloco217, ascension means you reset your level to 1. There are three kinds, and at first you can only do medium. Medium resets your level, but nothing else. Basically, you get to go back up to 9000 or 9001 all over again. As reward, you get +100% max boost and +10% exp rate from anything, capping at +500% boost and +50% exp rate. Then you can do hard/impossible ascensions, that reset more things (temporarily, you get it back at 9000) and has penalties of different kinds to make it harder.

Flag Post

I assume it’s because there’s an arrow in Mystic Forest that says “For ascended players only”. And also because the playerbase is still growing. More players = more questions being asked. And maybe also because ascensions are now much more widely known by players, and people discuss it in chat all the time.

Flag Post

I guess you are right. I suppose it’s time to add a txt on desktop with an answer. Copy paste ftw.

Flag Post

How come Robacon can’t make it to Smiley Island when you go there?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MinecraftGuy6:

How come Robacon can’t make it to Smiley Island when you go there?

He doesn’t know the password, so he can’t go in.

Flag Post

ok Mr tukkun can you make a wep keyblade so kingdom hearts fans would want to play this to?

Flag Post

i am a kingdom hearts fan so i want to use a keyblade while i at battle arena

Flag Post

I’m a Maiden fan and I want to fight as Eddie. We don’t always get what we want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

I’m a Maiden fan and I want to fight as Eddie. We don’t always get what we want.

… but if we try sometimes….

Flag Post

How do you get to triangle hideout and/or abandonned lab?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poik007:

How do you get to triangle hideout

You don’t, yet.

and/or abandonned lab?

Danger Zone.

Flag Post

Is there a way I can transfer my AI:TG profile to Google Chrome from Firefox where it saves my consecutive days and current progress.
When I transfer, it resets my consecutive days and rollsback my progress by about 2-3 days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeo123200:

Is there a way I can transfer my AI:TG profile to Google Chrome from Firefox where it saves my consecutive days and current progress.
When I transfer, it resets my consecutive days and rollsback my progress by about 2-3 days.

Do backup and you are safe.

Flag Post

Okay, the abandonned lab confuses me, what am I supposed to do in there? D:

While I’m at it, what’s that green bar in the fairytales maps? (Man, there should be a big Q&A thread or a wiki where you could just ctrl+f something and it would probably be there, searching google for anti-idle answers is not helpful)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeo123200:

If you don’t use the PepperFlash built in to Chrome, it shouldn’t have to be transferred at all…

Okay, the abandonned lab confuses me, what am I supposed to do in there? D:

Click a button, kill a monster.

While I’m at it, what’s that green bar in the fairytales maps? (Man, there should be a big Q&A thread or a wiki where you could just ctrl+f something and it would probably be there, searching google for anti-idle answers is not helpful)

When it fills, you get a short period of quick spawning.

RE Q&A Thread: You’re in it… also searching the right terms can help too, although not always.
Also, just a quick tip: Try not to double-post, use the Edit post button on the side.

Flag Post

Aright, thanks, I’m sure I looked for a edit button but didn’t see it. I know I’m in a Q&A thread, however searching for these things on the web didn’t yield much, so I ask :)

Flag Post

That’s what the User Made Guides/Helpful Threads sticky is for. It contains most (if not all) of the most helpful guides.

Flag Post

heyyy o/

Is there still any thread/guide with all Boxes content ?