Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 244

9181 posts

Flag Post

Suddenly I seem to be getting 1/2 the amount of green coins I used to for claiming rewards. 8 when anti-idling and 50 from my epic skill which is suppose to add 100. Is this a new nerf to the game or is something weird happening with my account?

Flag Post

I started playing this game again and since I lost my save to corruption the last time I want to ask this. What is the best way to auto backup my save and time stamp them?

Flag Post

One player made a really excellent script, that you can set windows to run every day, so that it backs up on it’s own.

I was just about to make the file for you, cause I finally have free time. Do you still want me to do so, or are you going to start over?

Flag Post

Thanks I found it and it works great.

I think I will start over so all the time stamps in the game are correct. It will take some time to reach where I was before but whatever. Sorry for wasting your time :|.

Flag Post

I’m the one that should apologize for taking so insanely long to get started. I’ve been swamped with things, and very little energy to deal with AI-things outside of my regular 1-2 hour game play per day. I’m glad you are going to keep playing the game, despite your bad luck. And once again, I’m sorry I took so very long =) Let me know if I can help you in some other way, game tips perhaps.

Flag Post

To be honest the reason I started again right now is because of the free stuff giveaway Tukkun is doing. Can’t wait to equip that outfit :D.

There is one thing I could ask though. Since I never reached very high levels I was never comfortable of buying boosts. Auto boosts even more so. What level should I start using them and how much of them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by archbishopjabber:

Suddenly I seem to be getting 1/2 the amount of green coins I used to for claiming rewards. 8 when anti-idling and 50 from my epic skill which is suppose to add 100. Is this a new nerf to the game or is something weird happening with my account?

If you have over 10m GC, you get a 50% penalty.

Flag Post

Does that penalty apply to anything other than claiming rewards? And thanks for answering.

Flag Post

I think it applies to everything except for LOLmarket.

Flag Post

ok so I am playing on a mac and it has worked for many days now. All of a sudden whenever I go to the game all it does is stay at a grey screen and do nothing. Anyone know what is going on

Flag Post

Few questions:

How do you get the ‘User Bonus’ in Tukken FCG?
How do you get rare cards in Tukken FCG?
What’s the benefit of fusing items in BA? From what I’ve seen, that just lowers the quality.

Flag Post

User bonus is the pet bonus. If by rare you mean 1337 cost cards, some can be bought, others must be won in matches or gotten through card packs. These include Awesome Faces, Mystery card and Code Fu.

Also, it’s not “TukkEn”, it’s “TukkUn”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

User bonus is the pet bonus. If by rare you mean 1337 cost cards, some can be bought, others must be won in matches or gotten through card packs. These include Awesome Faces, Mystery card and Code Fu.

Also, it’s not “TukkEN”, it’s “TukkUn”.

Could you expand on your explanation of the User Bonus? I have my Pet activated, and am receiving the Pet Bonus. I am not receiving the User Bonus.
By Rare Cards, I mean the few that are in the shop but cost ‘infinity’ to purchase. i.e., all of the cards you mentioned.
As for the spelling of a moniker, well, it’s a moniker. I don’t think that’s really important.

Flag Post

User bonus is the FCG card activated I believe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

Yes, you are correct. Thanks for not being a snotty prick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darvious:
As for the spelling of a moniker, well, it’s a moniker. I don’t think that’s really important.

Translation: I’m sorry, but your name is not important to me. I can’t be bothered calling you by your actual name.

Pft.

Also yes, sorry, it’s probably the card. I really need to remember not to answer questions when tired. At least the rare part applies.

Also, did you just call me a snotty prick? xD That’s hilarious. I mean, how could you possible pretend to know anything regarding the state of my nose? xDD

I’m aware snotty means something else, but I find the literal interpretation more amusing.

I figured I should answer the rest of your question.

What’s the benefit of fusing items in BA? From what I’ve seen, that just lowers the quality.

When you fuse, the item receives 63% of the stats from the primary item, and 54% of the stats from the secondary item, which results in more total stats. It also averages the number of enhancements, and rounds down. Therefore, it’s recommended to enhance primary to +10, and secondary to +9. It also does this with levels, so you get higher max level. There’s a bunch of threads on this to find the optimal level to fuse at.

Flag Post

You call her a snotty prick when shes just trying to help? Wow. Anyway on topic, (This is very minor) Have the eyepatch on the dragon the shape of a triangle :3 EDIT: Why in all that is holy.. Did I think this was the suggestions thread? UGH. On topic again I guess, What career should I max out first?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gam3rnathan:
What career should I max out first?

There’s no one career that is best to max out first. It depends on what you prioritize. But in general, I would definitely recommend fighter, since BA is such a central part of the game and all the bonuses are great. Item maker is also great, since the level bonuses are nice. Aside from that, it’s totally up to what feature you use a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gam3rnathan:

You call her a snotty prick when shes just trying to help? Wow.
Anyway on topic, (This is very minor) Have the eyepatch on the dragon the shape of a triangle :3
EDIT: Why in all that is holy.. Did I think this was the suggestions thread? UGH. On topic again I guess, What career should I max out first?

It says " Thanks for NOT being a snotty prick." He simply said thanks for answering without being a jerk.

Flag Post

Also, how do you ascend :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by 90oo:

Also, how do you ascend :P

Take a look in the sticky called “List of abbreviations / terms”, under “Game terms – General / Features”.

Flag Post

I just beat the current Legendary Monster 5x in a row. Any idea why it is now currently sleeping (i.e., I haven’t been able to challenge it again for the last 15 minutes…)?

Flag Post

I just beat the current Legendary Monster 5x in a row. Any idea why it is now currently sleeping (i.e., I haven’t been able to challenge it again for the last 15 minutes…)?

It’s sleeping because the legendary monster is about to change. It goes into sleeping so that there is no issue with people still facing it when it switches. I believe the change is done in 4 minutes.

Flag Post

So does the change normally take place around 8 p.m.? (I am on the same time-zone as the game: Day resets at midnight.)

Flag Post

The day resets at midnight for everybody. LM reset seven minutes ago. Make a note.