Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 245

9148 posts

Flag Post

I don’t remember what the exact time of the change is, cause I don’t remember which time zone it is, but it’s the same time for everyone and not based on your own time zone. Since it’s now, I guess that means it’s 8pm for you.

Day resets are midnight for everyone, regardless of time zone.

Flag Post

Thanks Aurian.
As for the mispelling of a moniker, people mispell their own names everyday.
You can have Aurian, Aurien, Ourian, Ouren, Orn… And it can all be pronounced the way you want it too be, because it is your name.
I just don’t like names having their own special pronunciations. It degrades language.
I preceive Tukkun to be American, because of his great command of the English language. Therefore, I gave him a less asian spelling of his name.
But it is a moniker. I have no idea how he pronounces it, and I really don’t care. It is the internet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darvious:
I just don’t like names having their own special pronunciations. It degrades language.

I can’t believe I just read that. Congrats, you’ve managed to make me speechless for the third time in AI history. Not a small feat.

1. If you ever call me Ourian, I’m going to have to find you and hurt you. Please don’t make me.

2. If someone past the age of 10 misspell their own name, that’s just sad, and not a reason for others to follow their example.

3. Great command of English language does not automatically mean American. I believe this image is appropriate.

Tukkun is from Mars. His name is Tukkun. If he wanted it to be Tukken, I’m sure he would have chosen Tukken.

Flag Post

Thanks for the help, Aurian.

Flag Post

You’re very welcome. I might not agree with you on things, but I’ll always answer questions if I can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

You’re very welcome. I might not agree with you on things, but I’ll always answer questions if I can.

Too bad the government isn’t that way. That is why the country is in such a mess. None of our leaders can get along with each other enough to look past their differences. Anyhow, enough of that. I’ll leave the forum for it’s topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 90oo:

Also, how do you ascend :P

1. Become Level 9000
2. Feed the dragon 200 times in one day
4. Grab the sword and defeat the Ascendant thats at the Ye Olde Pub.

P.S. Did you notice that I skipped 3? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by SvartRuskTroll:

I think it applies to everything except for LOLmarket.

Nope. It applies to rewards and BA.

Flag Post

What does the level 5 robotic recipe unlock? I can’t find it at forums :P.

Flag Post

I’ve tried searching, but I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere.. Once you tame an invisible ally, you get a permanent bonus – but what is this permanent bonus?

Flag Post

Mastered Ally Bonuses

When your Ally reaches 10,000 EXP, it will gain some permanent bonuses that apply even when it is not equipped.
You will encounter the rare form of that monster more often (doesn’t apply to evolving monsters)
You will gain 20% extra EXP when defeating that monster. Also, you will gain up to 10% extra EXP based on Ally EXP if the Invisible Ally is not mastered yet.
Extra Ally EXP after 10,000 cannot be used for anything.

It isn’t that hard to be found. You can put what you want in the search games and more thing up there, and then the post will appear ¬¬.

However, it didn’t work for level 5 robotic recipe D:

Flag Post

Oh, I thought there were extra bonuses besides rare encounters and mob specific +exp.. Thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Duplete:

What does the level 5 robotic recipe unlock? I can’t find it at forums :P.

You can craft the bacon sword, which allows robacon to attack without using up its supply of bacon.

Flag Post

:O It’s out of the Secret tab!!!! Thanks anyway D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by fistoz:

heyyy o/

Is there still any thread/guide with all Boxes content ?

Any answer ? Any people interested in all boxes precise content and %chc to get each ? :(

Flag Post

Couple questions:
1. What are the stat bars at the top of the screen in the Corruption for?

2. What’s the purpose in throwing gems in the Epic Pyramid?

Flag Post

1. Those are the stats of the monsters in that area. They balance around your stats or something, and the reward bar is the average of the other bars.
2. You get stuff. Pixels, other keys, crafting material, rank exp, other random BA things, and you can get the Spooky Crypt Key if you’re lucky. (You only need to get it once!) Also, the more gems you throw, the worse the rewards get.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Picklebreath:

1. Those are the stats of the monsters in that area. They balance around your stats or something, and the reward bar is the average of the other bars.
2. You get stuff. Pixels, other keys, crafting material, rank exp, other random BA things, and you can get the Spooky Crypt Key if you’re lucky. (You only need to get it once!) Also, the more gems you throw, the worse the rewards get.

Every time the rewards get worse, you can sacrifice an SP reset to increase the potential rewards back to the previous value.

Flag Post

TBNG-penalty also resets each time you ascend.

Flag Post

heyyy o/

Is there still any thread/guide with all Boxes content ?

Any answer ? Any people interested in all boxes precise content and %chc to get each ? :(

It’s on my to-do list but there are more important things I should work on atm.

Flag Post

You’re welcome.

@Draconi: Sorry if I “stole” a guide you planned to make, but that part is redonkulously simple, so I figured why not.

Flag Post

Does stadium reward upgrade increase deathmatch xp?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Omesh:

Does stadium reward upgrade increase deathmatch xp?

It would be kind of strange if it didn’t, don’t you think? Death match is stadium. Reward increases stadium rewards.

Flag Post

Death match gives giant amounts of xp. I wouldn’t be surprised if it would be an exception.

Flag Post

Death match is also boring as shit. You couldn’t force me to play. The exp rewards better be very high.

What happened to the easy arcade mode?