Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 254

9022 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

The way you speak sounds very… loose. Not certain. Hence why I read it as “I think I should but I’m not sure”. But I follow your reasoning.

Try the background thing and if that does not solve it, I have no idea.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/198023-technical-issues-guide#posts-4285719

Ok, so I did the background thing. Now only time can answer my question. Thanks for the help.

Flag Post

How does the ascension perm. perk tree work? Or can you just get any of them, at any time? (If you have the actual perk point, of course)

The OCD one is just there to complete the triangle?

Flag Post

You can start in the corners, and then if you have enough points you can get ones that are connected to ones you have unlocked.

The OCD perk is just for completion, or if you want to start working on the impossible perks from the top down instead of the bottom up.

Flag Post

Hey there o/

Today was THE Day when I’d have open all my 20k+ progress boxes !… But I notice a ‘cooldown’ on them Oo I just can open a few then appears a “wait” (no matter if I go manualy or tab+click and even if insta-prog. aren’t stacked).
Is it new ? To prevent insta-ascend or something I guess ?

Flag Post

how exactly does the idlebot card work?

Flag Post

When you’re not active, it turns Idle mode off for the first 50% of the progress bar, on for the second half and off at 100% to claim it, like if you moved the mouse or so. Thus you get progresses quicker even if afk !

Flag Post
Originally posted by fistoz:

Hey there o/

Today was THE Day when I’d have open all my 20k+ progress boxes !… But I notice a ‘cooldown’ on them Oo I just can open a few then appears a “wait” (no matter if I go manualy or tab+click and even if insta-prog. aren’t stacked).
Is it new ? To prevent insta-ascend or something I guess ?

It’s a PB nerf for impossible ascensions. Since Tukkun has the habit of making a feature and throwing away the info about it, not many knows it exists. People that weren’t around back when he announced have no way to know either.

The system was explained some time ago, search the forum for “impossible PB” or something like that.

Flag Post

If you’re looking to work mainly on increasing rep, which zone is the best to adventure in?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

If you’re looking to work mainly on increasing rep, which zone is the best to adventure in?

Definitely not town. It also somewhat depends on how much resources you are willing to waste.

It ought to be fairly easy to calculate though using Draconi’s adventure guide.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Based on my experience, Untitled Zone is best for rep.

Flag Post

Should I fuse my HG shirt with my Knightmare shirt?
I plan on enhancing the Knightmare shirt with full Crit which I already did to the HG shirt so is fusion a good idea?

Flag Post

I would only fuse HG to itself as it is only a quite temporary set before chaos. Isn’t Knightmare quite expensive?

Flag Post

It is quite expensive.
I have had my HG for 4 ascensions now. I have not had luck with the Mystery Enhancers and I’m trying to finish crit enhancing the last two pieces.
As it is now, I can not get Chaos yet. I guess I’m not quite fast enough. I know I’m too scared to try to open any chests before fighting Chaos. What is the minimum amount of chests that need to be opened in order to get Chaos armor?

Flag Post

I believe they say 10 chests is necessary now. It used to be 7-8, so I suppose you could start with that.

Flag Post

Just fuse you HG with CN armor its not to expensive but its power is equal to or greater then good chaos armor.

Flag Post

yea just waste resources on that…didn’t he say he had HG already? with mysteried HG set and g1…. having no problem reaching 3100 score… not sure what the problem is if he is at his 4th ascend

Flag Post

Is it any deck that can one hit a lvl 1-6 in FCG?

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

yea just waste resources on that…didn’t he say he had HG already? with mysteried HG set and g1…. having no problem reaching 3100 score… not sure what the problem is if he is at his 4th ascend

Well clearly he needs extra help finishing it, CN armor is not very expensive and it gives you 30 days to do whatever you need to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oskar_25:

Is it any deck that can one hit a lvl 1-6 in FCG?

You could make one with time warps, instant yellow, instant white, instant red, perma monster, awesome faces. But it’d require an insane amount of RNG luck that the chance would be like 1/ginormous.

Flag Post

i am trying to find my savefile so i can replace it with my better one but the chat.kongregate.com file/folder/thing is not there. how can i get this to appear because i saved on files 0,1, and 3 and nothing worked. please help

Flag Post

Shoulden’t a yellow deck be good cause the cards need replacements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pmaguire13:

i am trying to find my savefile so i can replace it with my better one but the chat.kongregate.com file/folder/thing is not there. how can i get this to appear because i saved on files 0,1, and 3 and nothing worked. please help

You are probably using chrome. Look in the sticky labled “Chrome and savefile loss”.

TukkunFCG is not built around the idea of killing the opponent in one turn. It would be OP if you could. The best you can aim for are decks that will get the job done in less than 10 turns.

Flag Post

TukkunFCG is not built around the idea of killing the opponent in one turn. It would be OP if you could. The best you can aim for are decks that will get the job done in less than 10 turns.

i already have a deck that do less then 10 all tha time. i just want a even quicker deck.

Flag Post

If you have a deck that already wins in less than 10 turns “all the time”, then you’re fine. No need for an even quicker deck.

Flag Post

Eh, I get the wish for a quicker deck, but one can not perform magic. The game is not built around being able to pump out that much damage that quickly. There’s too much luck involved, as you’d need to keep drawing insta yellow and time warps.