Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 255

9177 posts

Flag Post

it’s in corruption in worst moon mode

Flag Post

I get this strange problem, where if i open the AI tab the game lags HORRIBLY (Fps dropping to 8) and only way for it to unlag is to minimize and get the browser back a few times, lag also makes it impossible for me to change tab back to something else… I use Firefox if that’s relevant

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pikol13:

I get this strange problem, where if i open the AI tab the game lags HORRIBLY (Fps dropping to 8) and only way for it to unlag is to minimize and get the browser back a few times, lag also makes it impossible for me to change tab back to something else… I use Firefox if that’s relevant

AI doesn’t like to be in a non-active tab, so just run it in a seperate window below the window you’re using and it should be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pikol13:

Downgrade your flash player.

Flag Post

Ok how do i give robacon a weapon?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Starworld:

Ok how do i give robacon a weapon?!

While looking at the screen where you can give him bacon… Pull up your inventory. Control+Click the item you want to give him, and click on his weapon slot. Basically the same way you’d move an item in your inventory… But you’re moving it to his weapon slot. :)

Flag Post

You hold CTRL and click the weapon, then click the empty slot in Robacon’s page. But keep in mind that your Robacon is rank 1, so you must give him a rank 1 weapon at first.

Flag Post

I think you can still give him the Bacon Sword even if his rank is lower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by missingno:

I think you can still give him the Bacon Sword even if his rank is lower.

This was changed in a recent update. He now has to be rank 500 to be given Bacon Sword.

Flag Post

The Robacon rank 500 requirement is for crafting Bacon Sword. If you have a Bacon Sword from before the requirement was made you can still use it regardless of Robacon rank.

Flag Post

Is that so? Good to know, thanks for pointing it out.

Flag Post

Does making Exp rate be increased also increase the Exp rate of equipment level?

Flag Post

I’m using defensive set and I guess its better the HolyGlory set that is in my backpack. Im fighting with Light glaive. I’m level 8k and rank 370. What should I upgrade now, and more important → to what? No, I haven’t ascended yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Duplete:

Does making Exp rate be increased also increase the Exp rate of equipment level?

If by increasing exp rate you mean your exp bonus in BA, then yes, I believe so. Unless I’m delirious from lack of sleep, equipment exp gain is derived from your rank exp gain, which is affected by exp bonus.

Originally posted by Golob:

I’m using defensive set and I guess its better the HolyGlory set that is in my backpack. Im fighting with Light glaive. I’m level 8k and rank 370. What should I upgrade now, and more important → to what? No, I haven’t ascended yet.

You should do whatever it is you want to do. Additionally, you can’t just ask “What should I upgrade now” when we don’t know what you HAVE upgraded already. We’re not mind readers. A generic question gets a generic answer.

You might want to max your stats, and work towards a Chaos set.

Flag Post

This new technical lights update is sweet. It is just like mindsweeper all over again.

Flag Post

Does anyone have an updated version of the checklist you should check before starting your first impossible ascension so you don’t end up struggling?

[Updated with the nerfs implemented ever since the list below was created.]
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/275718-impossible-ascension-checklist

Flag Post

Add Attack Power bonus to your set (allows a huge jump early on, especially awesome when coupled with Dark Ruler). Don’t remember anything else that could be added to the list.

Flag Post

I used to get around 1.5 Bil EXP for a 400HP Win, Now with every possible “buff” I only got around 900 mil, has the EXP gain of TFCG been nerfed ?

(This is with : Blessed Max Career, Max Pet Level, FCG Power User Card, 1 hr Double XP Card and x1.5 XP Super Power card )

Flag Post

Compared to 1509, it doesn’t look like it. Maybe you’re playing at a really low level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Compared to 1509, it doesn’t look like it. Maybe you’re playing at a really low level.

I just ascended, but I didn’t know that your level mattered ?

Anyone got an idea why QA got nerfed to the ground ?

Flag Post

Add Attack Power bonus to your set (allows a huge jump early on, especially awesome when coupled with Dark Ruler).

Thanks for reminding me, been meaning to add that since… forever. Arch_Gremlin mentioned it to me way back, and it only took one try to realize he was right. It’s WAY better than equipment attack early on.

SmelLex: Rather than asking for a new one, you could just ask me to update it, ya know. Which I will do, regardless of being asked or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Add Attack Power bonus to your set (allows a huge jump early on, especially awesome when coupled with Dark Ruler).

Thanks for reminding me, been meaning to add that since… forever. Arch_Gremlin mentioned it to me way back, and it only took one try to realize he was right. It’s WAY better than equipment attack early on.

SmelLex: Rather than asking for a new one, you could just ask me to update it, ya know. Which I will do, regardless of being asked or not.

I usually refrain from posting on old topics, since I don’t like getting yelled at like ’’DON’T NECRO’’.

Flag Post

( Don’t tell the others ! ) There’s no multi-player in TFCG. The whole PvP-thing are premade decks made by the community on this board eon’s ago, and the whole “connectiong to server”-thing is just to annoy you.

Flag Post

what program do you use to make the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by askan99:

what program do you use to make the game?

It’s written in Action Script.