8984 posts

Flag Post

Whats the HP on the Ascending boss?

Flag Post

999,999,999 Casual, 1,999,999,998 HC

Flag Post
Originally posted by HardstyleGenesis:

Whats the HP on the Ascending boss?

It’d have been easier to check around the Battle Arena thread first, and see if they have the answer. Buuut I guess this is for FAQ’s.

Flag Post

I used to be a guest, and I was around level 380, but I made an account and it starts me off with a completely new save. I backed up my previous save, but how do I recover it? I tried replacing in with my new save, but it wont work. Does it start a new save file for each account? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Flag Post

It does not start a new file for each account. Because the save is located on your computer, it’s one file per computer. Your kongregate login has nothing to do with it.

Very strange that it would start off with a new file. Are you using the same browser?

Flag Post

Make sure storage is unlimited and the browser is closed when trying to transfer data

Flag Post

How do you delete a save file?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WildLionBlaze:

How do you delete a save file?

There’s a button for it under options. Alternatively, you can delete the .sol file of the save

Flag Post

I was mining crystals (with a pickaxe duh . xD) and when I mined it I died… I don’t know what happened :S. I used bronze pickaxe. Good thing i didn’t have any rings. Also I got the loot Crystal gave me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by josipbabok2:

I was mining crystals (with a pickaxe duh . xD) and when I mined it I died… I don’t know what happened.

Kill them faster.

Flag Post

What does “ascend” mean and how do i do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fedirus:

What does “ascend” mean and how do i do it?

Your question is answered here.

Flag Post

íask in chat, but no one respond me, so…
the mission possible cause, how i do to complete? i made the mission count’em, but i can’t chose this mission to see what i need, only the name. i need to made S rank in count’em to continue others missions?

Flag Post

You need Triangle Apocalypse Part 2 for those quests to be available. That means you either have to pre-release it using Quest or Event tokens, or wait four days until it’s released for free. Once you have it, you only need Rank C on each quest to unlock the next in the order.

Flag Post

I got a problem with my savefile… i got one at lvl 450, and i use 2 computers one with windows xp and another with 7!
i trasnfered my savefile to the 7 and now (in the windows xp) I can’t use it i put the save there and the games start from lvl1 every time!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zerhu:

I got a problem with my savefile… i got one at lvl 450, and i use 2 computers one with windows xp and another with 7!
i trasnfered my savefile to the 7 and now (in the windows xp) I can’t use it i put the save there and the games start from lvl1 every time!

Did you follow the instructions in my tech guide on how to move your savefile?

Flag Post

Yeah! I think it might be related with the waiting time, but I really can’t remember how I solved this problem the last time I had it!
(I used to play a long time a go)

I just can’t make the game recognize it, it’s just like the save game doesn’t exist! (I replace it and when starts just go from zero)

Flag Post

If you have the game closed when you place the savefile, and it still does not find it when you open, it sounds like your backup may be corrupt. I can’t think of anything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

If you have the game closed when you place the savefile, and it still does not find it when you open, it sounds like your backup may be corrupt. I can’t think of anything else.

I don’t now how but I got it fixed! tnks anyway!

Flag Post

How do you increase data storage max and how do you find your savefile for google chrome windows 8

Flag Post

Right-click on game window and click “Settings”, then click on “Local Storage” tab.

For Chrome, type in the address bar "chrome://plugins" and check if your Flash player has "...\Google\Chrome\" in its file path. If it does, go to this “Chrome” folder, then “\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\Writeable Root\#SharedObjects\(random numbers)\chat.kongregate.com”. The save file should be there.

Flag Post

Ok. Thx.

Flag Post

today i woke up and saw this: Robacon’s Bacon 98000 // You have: 0………..
this happend 3 times already, that robacon steals all my stored bacon,
-so is that a bug or what?
-Anyone else had the same prob?
-Any solution?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Giray899:

today i woke up and saw this: Robacon’s Bacon 98000 // You have: 0………..
this happend 3 times already, that robacon steals all my stored bacon,
-so is that a bug or what?
-Anyone else had the same prob?
-Any solution?

Pressing shift and mousing over the “Give bacon” button will unload your bacon stash. It still does it if your inventory is open, so you probably did it while selling your stuff. So you should not sell your stuff in Robacon screen. Tukkun said he can’t fix it last time he was asked, even though he could just change the button position.

If it ever happens to me I just change it back in my save file with an editor. I’m not paying for something that’s not supposed to happen in the first place.

Flag Post

Oh wow that really could be it, thx Draconi.