Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 277

9301 posts

Flag Post

How do I feed my pet the Elite Pet Food from the secret shop :( seriously bumming me out that I can’t find where to go.

Flag Post

Fishing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Fishing.

You mean I have to have fishing unlocked to feed my pet that?

Flag Post

Does the health gain from the “drain” skill in the BA deal damage to undead creatures as a normal heal would?

Flag Post

Is there something that controls strange box appearances? I never saw any until I anti-idled in the sky, and then saw 3-4 in a short while afterwards…

Flag Post

Apparently, the pirates are hiding Treasure Map Pieces somewhere… Find 5 of them!

which area should i be looking i spent 45 minutes in pirate ship interior with no luck, and 30 minutes on deck looking

Flag Post

Click around randomly in Censored Departure, which you can reach by clicking the mouse hole in PSI.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackice0823:

Apparently, the pirates are hiding Treasure Map Pieces somewhere… Find 5 of them!

which area should i be looking i spent 45 minutes in pirate ship interior with no luck, and 30 minutes on deck looking

For those players wondering what to use their GC on later in the game:

Best use for GC ever. EVER XD

EDIT: @lack, With double/triple RQ rewards I’ve gotten so many pirate swords that have been worth a whole lot of squat. I guess you could try to get a good one… but meh. :/

Flag Post

^ But then no Pirate Sword. Better to use BC to Complete?

Flag Post

PSoD question.

Exp penalty reduction rate? Been at 0.66% for last 12 hours as far as I can tell. What’s formula/when does it drop?

Flag Post

It stops at hours used * 0.01.

Flag Post

How high do the daily bonus rewards go?

This seems outdated: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/170664

considering I’m getting 7 rewards and have played for 14 days.

Flag Post

It’s outdated. Notice how they talk about red coins and v1396 (140 version numbers ago). It caps at 7, with BC capping at 1337 per day.

Flag Post

Is there a way to increase the maximum number of random quests allowed in a day? Right now I can only finish 2 a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpiffyDragon13:

Is there a way to increase the maximum number of random quests allowed in a day? Right now I can only finish 2 a day.

Besides just getting more green coins and blue coins, not really. You have to just be more willing to keep trying them, and get better at different parts of the game I guess (I suck at these things too).

Flag Post

Is there a guide for the prehistoric and defend missions?

Flag Post

I could perhaps type a few tips up, if that’s what you’re after…

Entry: Just fight ‘em. I got a few IA’s quick there.
Warp: Hold your horses, you’re about to teleport.
Patience: Hold your horses, you’re going to win. Take this chance to heal up if needed.
Luck: Star off with a melee weapon, but swap to ranged as soon as the box is broken.
Power: If your damage rate isn’t killing it towards the end of the +4 timer, then click menu and get out!
Water: (I haven’t been there, I don’t know)
Dimension: Equip ranged and shift dimensions when the power-whatsit gets near (Stop attacking while shifted).

If you’re wondering if it’s even safe or not, bring a ring of protection.

Flag Post

There are guides for those missions but a) theyre perhaps hard to even find b) theyre extremely outdated. No guides have been made for those missions in quite a while. Tokoshoran, the Power Room is the first of the boss rooms, so you should definitely put that one last in order of the rooms. Power —> Water —> Final —> Treasure are the last four rooms in that order always. The other rooms between Entry and Power are randomly chosen more or less, as well as total number of rooms. I also see no reason to have to switch between melee and ranged in Luck Room.

Tips for Defend Mission: make Special Wand. Get your speed/critical chance/critical damage/double hit chance, all as high as you can. Don’t attack the boss.

Flag Post

non-bossdmg too, if you are able to for defend mission

Flag Post

I just finished typing for 2 in a row. The first one gave reward but the next one didn’t gave any blue coins :(

Flag Post

The reward is given only for playing it the first time. You do get a small BC reward for every line you type, and from now on you’ll get a BC reward every time you ascend. (Ascension explanation)

Flag Post

what is Insta- Progress?

Flag Post

hi guys, wondering about the LOL market, what prices do you consider ‘acceptable’ to buy/sell the gems? yes i’ve read http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/167474-guide-post-explosion-lolmarket but the chart isnt accurate particularly for the higher level gems… i’ll be glad if anyone can share with me the updated price range for the gems

Flag Post

The chart posted there is still accurate, but its not necessarily a buy/sell guide, its just a general boundary of where the price can go. As the price approaches the boundary, you just watch for when the demand changes to your favor, and buy/sell then. You’re never going to see a lvl10 gem hit its min/max of 4500/25500, nor are you going to see it under 10k / over 20k very often. But if its at 12k and the demand is going positive, its a good time to buy, wait for the price to go up, and sell when the demand goes negative. Buy at 10k, sell at 20k is ideal, but even buying at 12k and selling at 16k is pretty nice profit.

Flag Post

oh so it does go down to 10k? cos the best i’ve seen was 11k so i was wondering… weirdly i’ve nvr seen any of the lvl 7 or 8 gems anywhere near 7/8k even. or maybe i just need to check the lol market more often.

anyway stupid qn: what are dragon boosts for?