Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 278

9177 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolohoh:

oh so it does go down to 10k? cos the best i’ve seen was 11k so i was wondering… weirdly i’ve nvr seen any of the lvl 7 or 8 gems anywhere near 7/8k even. or maybe i just need to check the lol market more often.

anyway stupid qn: what are dragon boosts for?

Typically, it won’t go under 12k without a push; under 11k requires luck in locating a competent old man’s lecture on gem trading.

Dragon boosts either raise the cap permanently, or give you a temporary boost with a temporary cap lift in high amounts. Either way, it’s useful.

Flag Post

Where/How do you complete the “Possible Cause” main quest?

Flag Post

Find this person inside the game.

Flag Post

Just some PSoD questions.
Does the EXP penalty reset after you ascend, does it cap, or will it keep climbing until it reaches 100%?

Flag Post

it drops with 0.01% every reward you claim (confirmation?, been a while)
and after ascending… well… you don’t use PSoD, i know the exp for having pc ofline helps… but… you gain exp that fast… it’s negligble

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkmarty:

it drops with 0.01% every reward you claim (confirmation?, been a while)
and after ascending… well… you don’t use PSoD, i know the exp for having pc ofline helps… but… you gain exp that fast… it’s negligble

It does drop, but only to a certain point. If you PSoD 10 hours, 0.1% will be a permanent penalty. So in theory, PSoD is only good for 1000 hours?

Flag Post

Permanent penalty caps at 96%. It resets after every ascension.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

Permanent penalty caps at 96%. It resets after every ascension.

Ahhh, okay. Thanks.

Flag Post

secret mines are limited or I can mine the will?

Flag Post

Hi Gang,

I tried posting this in the BA Megathread but didn’t get feedback; anyone that has advice for me would be much appreciated. Thanks!

So now that I have some of the basic basics down, I’d like some advice on BA. Before I get to my specific questions, here is my info

Stats:
Level: 1555
BA level: 166
HP/MP: 118k/33k
Attack/Defense Power: 37.6k/16.8k
Accuracy: 0% + 6753 (3264)
Evasion: 30% + 5756 (3254)
Weapon: Pyrabow [+4 with 3 unobtanium enhancement] (599 attack, 18 attack speed, 55 defense, 73% critical chance, 86% accuracy)
Armor: Elite Set

Skills (all at max with no spellbooks unless otherwise written):
Basic Attack
Power Attack
Strength Enhancement
Dexterity Enhancement (11/11)
Invisible Armor
Invisible Weapon
Artful Dodger
Weapon Mastery
Overpowered Tanker
HP Recovery
Drain
Critical Force (18/30)
Critical Chance
Keen Eyes
Reflect
Protection
8M Free pixels; 15M free crafting material

So, here are my questions:
1) Any general comments on upgrades/things I may have gotten wrong with my skill distribution/weapon selection?
2) What the heck is crafting material for?
3) How do I see how much unobtanium/crystals of ultimate rarity/superior crafting material/crystals of rarity I have? What are each of these used for?
4) I’m still somewhat stuck idling in beach. I can take hardcore with pretty much no problem but even casual on binary battlefield is too much (primarily that darned robo ghost). Any thoughts on getting off of beach finally?

I really appreciate the help – thanks all!

Flag Post

1) Did you try fusing Pyrabow with Evil Sword?
2) Making things in the item shop
3) Special Shop , where you spend tokens, will show this stuff. Could be other areas also, like Item Shop
4) -infinity works… besides that, you could try idle mining for crystal armors?

Flag Post

Lacking,

Thanks. I actually use the fused pyrabow and evil sword. I still don’t know what unobtanium, etc… do but you are right, I can see them in the special shop (good call :) ).

I have no idea how to mine. If you know of a good tutorial, that would be awesome.

Flag Post

Just make a Pickaxe, equip it, and Secret Crystals will start spawning. To mine, just get speed/critical chance/critical damage/double hit chance/boss damage, as high as possible. Basically this is a great way to get skillbooks too. Unobtainium is just another resource used in making stuff in Item Shop, similar to Crafting Material except Unobtainium is much more rare and used for extremely powerful/special items

Flag Post

Thanks much!

Flag Post

How do you ascend?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shade210:

How do you ascend?

You get to level 9000, feed the dragon 200 times, get the sword and kill the ascendant in Ye Olde Pub with this sword.

Flag Post

Right now, I’m level 8999 on my first ascension, and it says, that i need 2.5 trillion exp for 9000. The first time I ascended, it was only 2.43 trillion, is it supposed to increase every time i ascend, or only after the first?

Flag Post

What should I insta-buy when it is available in the Special Shop? Is there anything that I should definitely get, or does it not really matter?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bedzser:

Right now, I’m level 8999 on my first ascension, and it says, that i need 2.5 trillion exp for 9000. The first time I ascended, it was only 2.43 trillion, is it supposed to increase every time i ascend, or only after the first?

I think it remains the same.
2.5b is the exp for lvl 9000 at medium ascension, it increases only once you have ascended 100 times.
The big gap between lvl 8999 and 9000 is to prevent hacking and for some other reasons.

Originally posted by m00c0w:

What should I insta-buy when it is available in the Special Shop? Is there anything that I should definitely get, or does it not really matter?

I’d recommend to buy weapon relics. They are expensive yet very useful.
No ants 1 day, activate all cards – these things can be useful if you anti-idle a lot at this day.
Elite temp. boosts are good if you want to level faster.
Anyway, it’s up to you. Buy what you need.

Flag Post

Tukkun, I was Mining in BA when suddenly a Different secret crystal appeared, higher-leveled… took a while to reach half his HP when suddenly “A Monster killed you and stole all your rings”. is this normal? thanks

Flag Post

the value is increased recently, nothing to do with ascending more times (or well, not untill 100th ascend)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Strotbek:

Tukkun, I was Mining in BA when suddenly a Different secret crystal appeared, higher-leveled… took a while to reach half his HP when suddenly “A Monster killed you and stole all your rings”. is this normal? thanks

It’s normal. That “different” crystal you saw is more powerful, but also more rewarding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bedzser:

The exp to 9000 was changed to make more sense a while ago.

Flag Post

been wondering, is there a shortcut to buy/sell the max amount of gems u can hold in the lolmarket?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolohoh:

been wondering, is there a shortcut to buy/sell the max amount of gems u can hold in the lolmarket?

Yup. Hold Space down when you click.