Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 280

9096 posts

Flag Post

Uh, this is probably a stupid question but how are elite temp boosts applied? I seem to have a bunch of the things. Is it automatic?

Flag Post

the Tukkun FCG game seems to be utterly ignoring the Defense number – e.g. if I have a 5/3 creature and the enemy has a 2/0 creature, I will do 5 damage and he will do 2. Googling didn’t help much. What’s up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by infomage27:

the Tukkun FCG game seems to be utterly ignoring the Defense number – e.g. if I have a 5/3 creature and the enemy has a 2/0 creature, I will do 5 damage and he will do 2. Googling didn’t help much. What’s up?

Monster defense only takes place if your monster has “lure” or the enemy has “kill monsters”. Otherwise, the monsters attack the player directly, and then it looks at the PLAYER’S defense, not the monster’s.

Monster defense is mostly useful when using Perma-monster, which will give you that defense, allowing you to resist damage.

Flag Post

I know some people can stand this kind of question and gonna give me a stupid answer, but i want to know =)
Tukkun gave any hint, clue, commented secretly at the home page about the re-release of the house?
Yes or No is enough, thanks =)

Flag Post

Yes. See Upcoming Content (bottom of your AI screen).

Flag Post

I’m thinking in something beside that, so i will take it as a no, thanks for the answer anyway ^^

Flag Post

How do I defeat a triangle in the triangle hideout? It’s level 1.

I need it for the daily triangly apocalypse quest ;(

Flag Post

I can’t backup my savefile. I have tried searching with “show hidden files” and I still can’t find it. If it helps I use google chrome and windows 7.

Flag Post

Chrome is tricky in Win7, I found. I just had to go through this to import a year-old savefile for my own account and couldn’t get it to work outside IE. It keeps its flash savefiles in a different place entirely. Put ‘antiIdle’ in the search bar inside Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome and it should pop right up

Flag Post

Nvm…thanks so much

Flag Post

My game didn’t update and is stuck at 1536. Any help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by neror:

My game didn’t update and is stuck at 1536. Any help?

A known problem. Try clearing cache (after making backup ofc) so your browser will have to download new version instead of running the old one again.

Idk if it actually will help.

Flag Post

Is there a way to transfer chrome save file to firefox save file [A.K.A. use the chrome file for firefox]?

Flag Post

find both file locations and copy the one you want to your other location, should work

Flag Post

I have a MacBook Pro and I can’t find my savefile… is there a thread with instructions? I can’t locate it where the FAQ says it should be

edit: I’m using Chrome and I tried to find it following the instructions in the “User-made guides” but no luck…

Flag Post

Hey guys my game doesn’t update even if I refresh and restart my comp.

I’m still Ver. 1536

I use chrome and I move savefiles from laptop to PC often.

Help?

Flag Post

What does Bacon do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battenberger:

What does Bacon do?

In the starting area of the battle arena, once Robacon is unlocked, you click on him. You are able to feed him bacon, and he will fight with you once you give him a weapon(One attack per mob that spawns). Every attack he does uses up one bacon. Alternatively, whenever you unlock pets, you can feed you pet bacon for exp bonus in the battle arena.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battenberger:

What does Bacon do?

Used to feed robocon, basically a second hitter at the start of each fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LUIGIYOSHI11:

Hey guys my game doesn’t update even if I refresh and restart my comp.

I’m still Ver. 1536

I use chrome and I move savefiles from laptop to PC often.

Help?

I’m also stuck on version 1536. I’ve restarted my browser and my computer. I’m using chrome aswell if that helps.

Flag Post

I posted a solution for Chrome here.

Flag Post

What does the new number/counter thingy in Business (in one of the more recent updates) represent?

Flag Post

Percentage of bar full. After 100%, the excess is percentage to max score.

Flag Post

I feel stupid asking but after half an hour of searching and whatnot I still have no idea how you actually fuse items.

So… How do you fuse items?

Flag Post

Item Storage, F tab.