Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 282

9210 posts

Flag Post

I got a random quest to complete eleven critical prints… Is there a way to enhance the rate of critical prints, or do I just have to wait an absurdly long time?

Flag Post

Fastest way to get YC?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danieleinad5:

Fastest way to get YC?

That seems to be a high level of autosteal combined with high damage, especially in the Dark Pyramid where there’s always an enemy to hit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tokoshoran:

I got a random quest to complete eleven critical prints… Is there a way to enhance the rate of critical prints, or do I just have to wait an absurdly long time?

The latter.

Flag Post

@Tokoshoran: The crit print chance x3 and printer speed x2 perks help a lot. I know not everyone has them, but you’re essentially talking about being able to “do” those crit print quests in 1/6th of the time. Granted, you’d need several of each type of ascension under your belt before being able to get them both, but I had a 7 crit print quest done in less than 15 minutes the other day. Just to give you some hope for the future. There are several quests that I routinely skipped or saved for “I’ll let this go while I sleep,” that I know I can get done MUCH faster/easier now.

For my question, does anyone have a suggestion for an efficient way to enhance Humblebee armor? I have no qualms about finalizing (knowing this will up the crit dmg% significantly), so should I just shoot for ~830% crit damage and all attack besides that? I’m planning – eventually – to use it to go for CHAOS armor/aura.

EDIT: Thanks DevilNeverCries. I just realized that after I posted the question (about the crit dmg). I guess all attack and maybe a little HP or some such (for WM CHAOS runs, that is) would be best for any armor set.

Flag Post

Post Harmonia deck, plz.

Flag Post

I have a dumb question. I just bought a bunch of elite pet food from the special shop. now how do I feed it to my pet? I’ve tried to find it everywhere that makes sense and can not find an option for feeding elite food to pet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by notdante:

I have a dumb question. I just bought a bunch of elite pet food from the special shop. now how do I feed it to my pet? I’ve tried to find it everywhere that makes sense and can not find an option for feeding elite food to pet.

Elite pet food is fed from the Fishing screen. Click the bucket and go to the tab that says “Special”. It should be near the bottom of the list.

Flag Post

How does your level affect battle arena?

Flag Post

In TukkunFCG, are red/green decks viable for high levels? If so, can anyone give me any tips for constructing one?

Flag Post

@seedwerd: I don’t know what’s an efficient way to enhance it, but, if you want to use it to get CHAOS set then you don’t want crit damage, since it is significantly nerfed in WM mode.

Flag Post

How do I kill triangle in Triangle Hideout ???

Flag Post

Is it even possible for mobs to drop collector’s pendant if you don’t have one? Have been killing lots of secret crystals and done couple of PM runs and can’t find it anywhere… >_>

Flag Post

It drops from rare monsters. Higher drop rate helps. I loot 2-3 a day idling in NCI WM.

edit: just looted one. Dropped by Ryechew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AelitaX:

How do I kill triangle in Triangle Hideout ???

Raise your stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ddsw1b:

how much exp do you need to level from level 1 to level 9001? how many trillions

Flag Post

I used the PSoD and now everything is uneven, Any tips on getting gold coins fast?

Flag Post

Seriously, what can I do with ‘daily bonus restore’? Can I activate it, if yes, how?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrMentos:

Seriously, what can I do with ‘daily bonus restore’? Can I activate it, if yes, how?

It restores your longest daily streak. So to use it, you need to not log on/play for a day. Then you buy it from the shop and it automatically restores your streak. The number on the left side of the screen, right under the name shows your Current / Max Daily Streak.

Flag Post

So on the green coin main quest, it talks about how you obtain less green coins if you have more than 10 million green coins.

Does anyone know if this is like a decrease to everything, or only certain things, or what? And by how much?

Flag Post

It’s a 50% decrease, it only applies to GC received from progress bar rewards, money printer critical prints and BA (both the kill GC reward and loot GC).

Flag Post

I know the data is saved on my computer, so what do I search to find it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by doga55:

I know the data is saved on my computer, so what do I search to find it?

Look at the top 3 guides in this thread (right under “IMPORTANT”), they’re all about savefiles:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/133991-user-made-guides-helpful-threads-did-some-cleaning-please-request-re-adds-if-i-deleted-something-still-useful

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by notdante:

Elite pet food is fed from the Fishing screen. Click the bucket and go to the tab that says “Special”. It should be near the bottom of the list.

For some reason, the feed option is blacked out for me on pet food as well as fish. Is there a hunger requirement or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by typodestoyer9001:

For some reason, the feed option is blacked out for me on pet food as well as fish. Is there a hunger requirement or something?

The pet needs to be below 80 fullness.

The fish can only be fed to the pet if they are level 8(?) or above.