Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 287

9171 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by uncguy43:

One of the quests that you can do is get epic skill level to 132, but I’ve filled them all and it only reaches level 120. How do I get to level 132?

Impossible permanent ascension perk.

Flag Post

I really need v. 1280 hacked…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Why do you want a hacked version of the game? If you don’t want to play the game normally, you could always just modify the values of assorted variables by using the SSF.

Yes but I need v 1280 hacked and there is no SSF on v 1280

Flag Post

No, you don’t NEED it. You WANT it. If someone had it, it would probably be posted somewhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SyDr:

Fun (or not so) facts about new Dragon of Wisdom:
To get 300% DB only by feeding you need to feed Dragon 11000 times on Fridays (total 22000).
If you feed Dragon 100,000,000 times, you get 500k BC at least once with 86.5% (and 100m BC by feeding itself).

Holy crap. (at my level that is a lot of dragon feeds)

Flag Post

At any level its way too many. I think the prizes should occur more often… well either that or the only time to bother is Friday and preferably at a low level

Flag Post

Wait… 22k?

That’s a total of 110 ascensions assuming you’re doing 200 feeds each. If some are in fridays, it can be down to 100 or lower.

Flag Post

You don’t have to ascend to feed the dragon. Personally, I like to feed it 500 times daily to do the daily quest, so that would only be 44 days (not counting fridays) or around 5 1/2 weeks if you do count fridays.

Flag Post

Now it a lot faster to get same (low-middle) Dragon Boost as before. I feed Dragon 2400 times and have 131% DB.
With new system by 2500 feeding (in any days) you can go from 0 to 160. But you don’t get any other rewards in process :(

Also, its something like 17b to feed Dragon 500 times at level 9001 for first time in a day, 47b for second, 76b for next and so on (+29,5 each time).

Update:
Sorry, i was wrong. If you feed Dragon 100m times, your chance to get 500k BC at least once is 99.9999997940%, not 86.5%
Dragon rewards: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmEMh61famEzdGlpaDIxUzFObVZBU3dCMUVsZEpqc2c#gid=3
Use “Save” or “Download” to obtain editable copy.

Flag Post

I got an “Anti-Nerfer” Accessory Enhancement that’s apparently supposed to be used on my “Nerf Accepted!” medal…. But the popup info box doesn’t seem to say what it does (only “Max Level: +1”), and the name scares me. What does it do? (Should I even be using this “Nerf Accepted!” medal? Very new to the game – first week.)

[edit] Never mind, figured it out…it lets you “level up” the Nerf Accepted! medal to level 2 after using it enough. It goes:
Critical Damage: 5% —> 10%
Evasion: 5% —> 10%
HP: 5% —> 10%
Min Damage: +1% —> +2% of Max Damage
Attack Power: +3 —> +12

Exp/Coin/Pixel are all still +1%

Flag Post

Upgraded to 1,556.

Got accessory (medal). Played for a few hours. Then I read in chat there is an accompanying enhancer.

Enhancer inv. was full, made space and reentered game. Still nothing. Refreshed and reentered. Still nothing :(

Any ideas? Thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaisem:

Upgraded to 1,556.

Got accessory (medal). Played for a few hours. Then I read in chat there is an accompanying enhancer.

Enhancer inv. was full, made space and reentered game. Still nothing. Refreshed and reentered. Still nothing :(

Any ideas? Thank you!

I had this same experience

Flag Post

@Afakaz

After discussing in chat, I think we needed to have logged in a couple days ago during the last nerf patch to get the medal, and then today we would have gotten the enhancer. Since we missed last patch, we only get the medal, and the enhancer will come on the next nerf.

I am assuming this is the problem. I forget if I logged on during the weekend or not. I was studying for exams and I don’t remember if I snuck into a game session or not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaisem:

@Afakaz

After discussing in chat, I think we needed to have logged in a couple days ago during the last nerf patch to get the medal, and then today we would have gotten the enhancer. Since we missed last patch, we only get the medal, and the enhancer will come on the next nerf.

I am assuming this is the problem. I forget if I logged on during the weekend or not. I was studying for exams and I don’t remember if I snuck into a game session or not.

I had actually gotten the medal when the patch was fresh, but I found no enhancer today.

Edit: refreshed again with inventory space and this time I got the enhancer.

Flag Post

After I followed the solutions in :http://www.avalonentertainments.com/index.php?page=GQFAQ and changed the contents of “mms.cfg” something really bad happened. Every time I play for a long time(maybe 5 hours) the game window and the ads above and below become white with a exclamation mark on the middle of each window, so I have to refresh the page. This even appears after I uninstalled and installed Adobe Flash Player. What should I do…

Flag Post

how do you get the s rank for the epic ripoffs quest? it says you need 132 epic skills, but i have them maxed out and im only at 120

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmondmiles1:

how do you get the s rank for the epic ripoffs quest? it says you need 132 epic skills, but i have them maxed out and im only at 120

You need to unlock the Impossible Ascension Perk to raise their max levels by 2 more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmelLex:
Originally posted by uncguy43:

One of the quests that you can do is get epic skill level to 132, but I’ve filled them all and it only reaches level 120. How do I get to level 132?

Impossible permanent ascension perk.

EDIT: Sniped by 7 seconds.

Also, please at least read the last page if you’re going to ask a question, since that’s where your answer was located.

Flag Post

This has got to have been asked somewhere (but I couldn’t find the answer) But hey, a thread for stupid questions!

Question: What does the green star that is appearing in the Battle Arena to the top right of my HP bar mean? I swear that must be new…

Flag Post

It is new. It’s the Revive skill cooldown.

Flag Post

Oh sweet, I threw one point in that skill (cause why not? just one skill point) and forgot it even existed. Would have never figured that out =)

Flag Post

how do you increase the 90% LOL market sell price

Flag Post

I’m going to assume you mean “How do you increase the sell price?” and not “How do you increase the sell price past 90% of the buy price?”, and go with “When demand is up, the price increases.” Unless you mean the latter question, in which case there’s a Medium Permanent Ascension Perk that changes it to 95%.

Flag Post

What is the formula for determining how much exp you need to reach a level? I’m sitting at ~118B exp right now; since it apparently takes about 2.5T to ascend, I’m wondering when the steep part of the curve kicks in. Thanks!

Edit: I confused M versus B.

Flag Post

Level 7200 is around 50% of the way to level 9000.