Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 288

9209 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Level 7200 is around 50% of the way to level 9000.

It’s around 6800. I hit 50% yesterday, according to the ascension screen.

Flag Post

According to my chart, 1.25T is at level 7210. 1T is 6693, 1.5T is 7662, 2T is 8433.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazye97:

According to my chart, 1.25T is at level 7210. 1T is 6693, 1.5T is 7662, 2T is 8433.

Can I see your chart?

Flag Post

I think Lacking’s right here, I just broke 1t EXP again and at around Lv6700.

Flag Post

7388 is 53%, 1.344t.

Flag Post

When I try to play offline, it says that I have to be sure that I am playing at Kongregate when I load a savefile offline. Does that mean that we can no longer play offline?

Flag Post

what’s the point of the defend mission? exp/rewards, epic/rare rate, seem low compared to areas such as PM or mystic path

Flag Post

There is not much point it anymore. It was important back in 2010 because secret lab access was only place used give skill books (each of the 10 ? enemies there give skill increase for the 10 skills back then). Right now it’s worth it only bestiary purposes, and also every enemy in there is rare, which is good low level skill book and pendant place to farm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ddsw1b:

what’s the point of the defend mission? exp/rewards, epic/rare rate, seem low compared to areas such as PM or mystic path

It was (Long time ago) a way to get specific higher level skill books. Now, there isn’t really a major reason for it to really exist since skill books can be gotten much easier and the only “special” books are found in a different area.

Flag Post

Its still good for many rares and bosses, and many epics too if you want to fight epics… also its kinda fun place in a way. I like Secret Lab, but I think ??? could use level raise for better rewards to entice more people. They basically are like mining but way more exp

Flag Post

When you click the “Buy Boosts” button, what is the max on boosts per purchase?

It’s increased every once and a while for me, but I don’t know exactly why…probably has to do with the amount of boosts bought?

Flag Post

50% boosts until 1,000% bought
75% until 10,000%
100% until 100,000%
125% until 1,000,000%
150% thereafter

Flag Post

I’m starting to have some yellow/blue/green coins to spend and I’m wondering what people spend them on. I’ve bought all the one time buy things, boosts are maxed, etc. I always run autoharvest, and I’ll use demand master if I can watch the screen. I also run a few careers and feed the dragon 500x/day.

I’m guessing yellows go to insta-progress, but I could be wrong, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with the greens/blues. I can’t find any information after 2011 on how people spend them. :)

Flag Post

if you really have that much:
YC: instas+chaos crates (only if you don’t care about lvling atm, is for stackin for imp ascend)
GC: gambler’s boxes
BC: progress boxes (explosion boxes if pet isn’t fully fed yet)

Flag Post

What is “aurian mode”?

Flag Post

I don’t think that is an actual ingame thing.

Flag Post

In Global save file it’s there, “aurian mode”. There should a reason its there.

Flag Post

Oh, I actually remember reading something about that. something about 20% size? I can’t remember the actual specifics, so I’m sorry if this post isn’t very helpful…

Flag Post

I remember Tukkun saying that he added something, but only Aurian would ever want it/use it/find it useful. It’s probably that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:
Originally posted by Aurian:

I would reconsider the size-thing we spoke of. If the small crowd of one-handed AI-players get a looting system, as one of the representatives of the half-blind crowd, I take back my previous statement of it not being that important.

I can’t bloody see a thing on the new tiny version. It’s like 20% smaller than I usually do for idling, and like half of what I’d do for things where I actually have to see. I’ve gotten used to be able to see what I’m doing, going back to things being tiny sucks.

Was it really necessary to change it? I know you said there was some issue, but I can’t fathom what it may be.

Done. Enable/disable in the ATG_Global file. I’m 100% sure you’re the only person who wants it so I did not make a visible option to save some space in the game.

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by savag3blow:
Originally posted by Aurian:

I would reconsider the size-thing we spoke of. If the small crowd of one-handed AI-players get a looting system, as one of the representatives of the half-blind crowd, I take back my previous statement of it not being that important.

I can’t bloody see a thing on the new tiny version. It’s like 20% smaller than I usually do for idling, and like half of what I’d do for things where I actually have to see. I’ve gotten used to be able to see what I’m doing, going back to things being tiny sucks.

Was it really necessary to change it? I know you said there was some issue, but I can’t fathom what it may be.

Done. Enable/disable in the ATG_Global file. I’m 100% sure you’re the only person who wants it so I did not make a visible option to save some space in the game.

This.

1. I want to see Aurian mode just because I want to know if it would be cool, and what does it do
2. Something

Flag Post

It has no visible effect unless you don’t play the game on Kongregate. It lets you adjust the size of the game. Though, this can be normally done in the Kongregate version by holding Ctrl while pressing + or – (or scrolling your mousewheel).

Playing the game at a size other than 100% causes some weird display issues so I made it default to 100% size to prevent such issues in case you play somewhere other than the main Kong site. Though, Aurian was used to playing the game at some 150% size so I made an option to ignore the forced 100% size. That’s about it.

Regarding offline play, it is not intended so some parts of the game might not work correctly in the offline version. It’s encouraged that you play the Kong version if possible.

Flag Post

some people besides tukkun have shown that they have access to actual game code – how do you do it? i love reading code, it makes learning programming much easier

Flag Post

It has no visible effect unless you don’t play the game on Kongregate. It lets you adjust the size of the game. Though, this can be normally done in the Kongregate version by holding Ctrl while pressing + or – (or scrolling your mousewheel).

Playing the game at a size other than 100% causes some weird display issues so I made it default to 100% size to prevent such issues in case you play somewhere other than the main Kong site. Though, Aurian was used to playing the game at some 150% size so I made an option to ignore the forced 100% size. That’s about it.

Regarding offline play, it is not intended so some parts of the game might not work correctly in the offline version. It’s encouraged that you play the Kong version if possible.

I try set aurian mode on and size don’t change. It remain with black border. I tried on 2 browsers, closed browser before change. Strange I tried lower game version and version number turn yellow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pikol13:

some people besides tukkun have shown that they have access to actual game code – how do you do it? i love reading code, it makes learning programming much easier

You have to extract the .swf file and download a program that can decompile it. To see the changes, you need to just run a code comparison between the two versions.

I know how to do it, but I’ve just never been bothered to figure out how to go about doing it. I can’t really read code as it is, but I’m sure I could figure it out if I put my mind to it.

Maybe one day…

Originally posted by AtsubiAriichan:

I try set aurian mode on and size don’t change. It remain with black border. I tried on 2 browsers, closed browser before change. Strange I tried lower game version and version number turn yellow.

As Tukkun said, it’s for when you use the game offline. As in, not on Kong and not using a browser.