Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 300

8787 posts

Flag Post

so maybe a stupid question but what is and how do you obtain a “recovery potion”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by junk4josh:

so maybe a stupid question but what is and how do you obtain a “recovery potion”?

It is potion that recovers you. You use it by pressing Q (HP) or W (MP), and also from clicking red and blue button on left of skills. It cost pixel to use. You can increase amount it heal by increasing “potion efficency” stat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtsubiAriichan:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

How does Dark Ruler get longer? I was told by ascending, but I just ascended and it is the same size.

No, your wrong. It increase 20% per ascension. You obviously didn’t measure it before you ascended.

20%? That’s a weird number to choose. (It’s actually pretty close – approx. 8 pixels of approx. 50) However, in simple terms – it starts out at 11 BA pixels long (as determined by screenshots I took on release), increasing by 2 every ascension up to 10.

Flag Post

Because I looked at 0 ascension dark ruler and 10 ascension dark ruler was exact 3 times long. I remember seeing someone post screen of dark ruler for ever ascension, I look for it but I didn’t find it.

Flag Post

10 ascension is 31 BA-pixels long, while 0 ascension is 11 BA-pixels long.

Low-quality, but still the same length: http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/penner132/DRDetails2.png

Flag Post

Thank you for picture :)

Flag Post

I can see why I did not notice the change, it gets smaller each ascension than I thought it did.

I had thought that since I did not get Dark Ruler until I ascended that I would not get the bonus length from the first ascension. However, I compared it to the picture and after two ascensions, it is showing the correct length.

Thanks for the picture.

Flag Post

I just received the wondered elite grenades for the first time from the explosion crate. What should I fuse them with to make the ultimate weapon, and how should I upgrade each weapon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by uncguy43:

I just received the wondered elite grenades for the first time from the explosion crate. What should I fuse them with to make the ultimate weapon, and how should I upgrade each weapon?

fuse them with the strongest ranged/polearm weapon you can get, and upgrade with a little speed on the secondary or primary, and rest attack.

Flag Post

what are the newest hard and soft caps for BA? I found several different answers from previous versions.

Flag Post

65k and 90k for attack, defense, 650k and 900k for HP, 260k and 360k for MP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

65k and 90k for attack, defense, 650k and 900k for HP, 260k and 360k for MP.

And 18K is the hardcap for evasion/accuracy.

Flag Post

What is the most powerful weapon in the Battle Arena?

Flag Post
Originally posted by peterim9:

G10.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:
Originally posted by peterim9:

G10.

actually, a G5/G5 sucks compared to a G5/GS.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^ Pssst.

Keep silent.

Flag Post

^ how mysterious

Flag Post

Damn. Even after so long you still read every comment in this huge 301 page thread. I’m quite impressed!

Flag Post

The FAQ top entirely lacks info about the X1.5 coin/exp cards, as well as what they do and don’t apply to.

I spent 4 hours searching that info all over, that info is missing or obsolete (more errors than correct on things where I DO know if it applies or not) so I ask it should be put in the FAQ on top.

Don’t expect me to read page 5 to 300 of the faq thread to get yet another inaccurate info on it. I’m tired of those, and it’s sad to accumulate stuff a month and spend it all in one go only to find out it didn’t help at all. )-;

Flag Post

Mouse over the 1.5x cards in the Card section of the World menu, they explain right there what they do and do not apply to….

Flag Post

What is the best way to apply bonus rocks to your midgame stuff? Im rank 350, lvl 4500. Got a G5 fused with Greatersword from mining with decent stats. I want to be able to generally do stuff like secret dungeon, doom, etc.

My thoughts are as follows and I would love correcttion:

• Green is reward only…except for Element. So I have each equip piece have a different element (for general purposes).
  • Only a weapn yellow can have Negate debuffs so this seemed worthwhile to get.
  • Most of the enchantment rocks were Crit Damage and Accuracy.
  • I max out my Mastery thru Yellow rocks on armor. With 55% for free it only takes 2 such slots.
  • I then add more crit damage on Purples, and a bit of accuracy/evasion on remaining yellows.

Any thoughts? Armor is just random stuff (knightmare,etc) from mining with Master Pick.

Also, do I finalize any equipment? Ive got 280+ days on my wpn for example and an extra 20% stats seems pretty strong…
How bout armor? Better to be able to swap elements around, or go ahead and finalize for the 20%?

Oh yeah…and how do you get a better SKIN? I still have the Yellow one I crafted a long long time ago.

Flag Post

Don’t put Element on your gear, as almost every raid is not affected by it due to having “Element: None”. The only exception is Spooky Crypt.

Negate Effect shouldn’t be needed if you have good dodge chance, which is easily obtainable from Artful Dodger + Buff Boost skills, and using a Master potion. For this reason, you also don’t need Mastery as a bonus. I would suggest using Rage Attack or Boss Damage as the weapon bonus instead.

You don’t have any options for increasing crit damage with purples, so get Attack Power instead.

For the non-weapon yellows, get either Attack or Critical Damage. Try testing to see what the optimal combination of them is, though it will likely be mostly Attack.

You might want to check out +MP bonuses, I don’t know how effective those are before max base mp and higher rank gear though.

The only place a better skin drops is in Triangle Hideout.

Flag Post

What is the point of the Explosion box giving Battery Charges, once that they are now useless?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

The only place a better skin drops is in Triangle Hideout.

And as a point of interest, said skin requires rank 500, so don’t bother going out and farming for it.

Originally posted by Duplete:

What is the point of the Explosion box giving Battery Charges, once that they are now useless?

I don’t understand what you mean, how are they useless?