Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 301

8784 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Majildian:

The only exception is Spooky Crypt.

Also Dark Pyramid.

Originally posted by Afakaz:
Originally posted by Duplete:

What is the point of the Explosion box giving Battery Charges, once that they are now useless?

I don’t understand what you mean, how are they useless?

Because Battery Charges are capped at… 300? Something like that.

Flag Post

Capped at 400. They’re useless if you’re over, but if you’re not, then they’re not. Overfill is useless though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sturmfeder:
Originally posted by Majildian:

The only exception is Spooky Crypt.

Also Dark Pyramid.

And all monsters in PM have element.

Flag Post

Ok… seriously what is the password for Smiley Island and also don’t tell me the useless hint: “password is case sensitive” You’re not helping that way. Is there something I’m missing or what? :SSSS

Flag Post
Originally posted by josipbabok2:

Ok… seriously what is the password for Smiley Island and also don’t tell me the useless hint: “password is case sensitive” You’re not helping that way. Is there something I’m missing or what? :SSSS

Metahint: that hint is not actually useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

WHAT THE F**K!!??? How is it not useless WTF!!??? I don't get it

EDIT: I finally got the password. I feel EXTREMELY stupid right now for not noticing that -.- xD

Flag Post

Thx for your posts josipbabok, i’m still smiling :)

Flag Post

WHAT THE F**K!!? How is it not useless WTF!!? I don’t get it

EDIT: I finally got the password. I feel EXTREMELY stupid right now for not noticing that . xD

Just remember to pay it forward, and give the same hints to the next person who asks, so you can share in our amusement. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

WHAT THE F**K!!? How is it not useless WTF!!? I don’t get it

EDIT: I finally got the password. I feel EXTREMELY stupid right now for not noticing that . xD

Just remember to pay it forward, and give the same hints to the next person who asks, so you can share in our amusement. :)

Josipbabok, people always told me as a hint “the password is case-sensitive”. I think that was a marginally better hint than what you were told. Don’t feel too bad, it took me a couple days :)

Flag Post

Okay, so either I missed something/I can’t remember something, or something’s broken. I’m at 2.56T EXP, on a Medium, but I’m not level 9000. Was there a change like the 100+ ascension one to the lower number ascensions (I’m at 10)? Does 1.5x break it somehow?

EDIT: It appears that the EXP seems to count for levels as 1x, but for the EXP count as 1.5x or something. Getting to 9000 looks to imply that it still only takes 2.5T.

Flag Post

What is this? (the highlighted part)

EDIT: before anyone asks me about the cropping, I just cropped out the top bar. nothing else.

Flag Post

That’s daily bonus button when it’s inactive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconi:

wow, how did you figure that out? also, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:
Originally posted by Draconi:

wow, how did you figure that out? also, thanks.

(s)he decompiled the game and can read the coding.

Flag Post

I just loaded a file without claiming daily bonus and noticed it didn’t appear until I claimed it. I don’t think you can find that sort of thing by reading the code.

Flag Post

I officially have 2 of the elite grenades. Is there some way to fuse those to make them a beastly weapon if I don’t have enough to buy a G5 or something like that, or is it still better to go with some other kind of weapon? If so, which weapon? Also, how should I hope to upgrade and combine each weapon?

Also, is Idle Mining really worth it at rank 338? I need a way to earn pixels and crafting material fast.

Flag Post

You still missed the MEGATHREAD, and you posted twice, which you don’t need to. Two Elite Grenades fused probably isn’t the best weapon for you to use, but it could be a weapon for Robacon to use for a bit, I’d say.

What’s with everyone needing things “fast”? The game isn’t a race, there’s no time limit. High Pixel rates and the area that has the highest Pixel-dropping mobs give you the most Pixels/CM.

Flag Post

Just started a Hard ascension and I didn’t receive a Hard Perm Point. I received a medium perm point, and a few temps.

Do you only get the Hard perm point after hitting 9000, or is it some bug since when I ascended, I didn’t have a Hard perm slot available (but I do now after spending the medium)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CGKIII:

Just started a Hard ascension and I didn’t receive a Hard Perm Point. I received a medium perm point, and a few temps.

Do you only get the Hard perm point after hitting 9000, or is it some bug since when I ascended, I didn’t have a Hard perm slot available (but I do now after spending the medium)?

Like you already said, you just started a Hard ascension. You get the perm points for finishing ascensions, meaning ascending again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alga:

Like you already said, you just started a Hard ascension. You get the perm points for finishing ascensions, meaning ascending again.

So you get the temporary perk points at the beginning of the ascension, and the permanent points after finishing?

Flag Post

Huh. Judging by how CGK worded it, he lost track of how many temporary points he had, because if he went from Medium to Hard he should only have gained one temporary perk point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by subignition:
Originally posted by Alga:

So you get the temporary perk points at the beginning of the ascension, and the permanent points after finishing?

Yes.

Flag Post

My bad. I deleted my post in-between, as I didn’t notice I was incorrect in time, and hadn’t refreshed. You get your temporary points when you go to the new one, but you get your permanent points after completing.

EDIT: Annnnnnd sniped.

Flag Post

Ah, that makes sense. Didn’t consider that the first play through the game was counted as a medium. Thanks.

Flag Post

Quick and probably stupid question dealing with FCG. Does the opponent always get first attack? To elaborate, I’ve noticed many matches where my opponent has 3 HP, and I have 5. His monster does 6 damage, mine does 5, in effect, it should end as a tie, since we would both win, however, I lose. Is this how the game was designed? because it’s a flawed system, fyi.