Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 335

8985 posts

Flag Post

By how much does the golden rod increase gold item catch rate?

Flag Post

It doesn’t. It changes any bronze/silver catches to gold.

Flag Post

how to view you kongregate leadboards to find a 8-9 digth gift code to continue?

Flag Post

I gave you the link. It has instructions, if you read it.

Flag Post

How do I unseal the “(Mysterious Item) +10” that drops from CHAOS to make CHAOS gloves?

I want that set bonus _

Flag Post

Level-up the item.

Flag Post

Hello all! (and Tukkun maybe)
So many pages, so many answers…but none for my question.
Recently in the Battle Arena got a second pink HP bar filling while fighting and when full, it shows a green star on the top right corner of the bar. I still lose life when hit and it doesn’t looks like to be related to a skill or an item…ofc I can be wrong since it has to be related to something.

Can someone tell me what does this do?

Great game, spent days on it and ready for more!
Also bugs feedback : crystals of rarity don’t work with Chrome keyboard, true. But at some point I could use them without any problem. Back to nothing now thought.
The number of days played reset sometimes, makes attendance gift and daily bonus reset too.
The “day change point” was at first at midnight, but now it’s pretty much at any point of the day. Weird.
That’s all I found.
Thanks in advance!

Flag Post

its related to the revive skill

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tetrarque:
Also bugs feedback : crystals of rarity don’t work with Chrome keyboard, true. But at some point I could use them without any problem. Back to nothing now thought.
The number of days played reset sometimes, makes attendance gift and daily bonus reset too.
The “day change point” was at first at midnight, but now it’s pretty much at any point of the day.

What do you mean they don’t work?

New days – if you’ve experienced enough lag/hibernated/slept your computer, you may have shifted its reset time, or you may lose the reset timer completely. Refreshing should fix the issue.

Flag Post

Sorry, not my native language.
It’s said keyboard won’t be recognized in Chrome, so when you add crystals at the crafting screen, using keyboard to input a number just does nothing.
But since I’m a bit stubborn and always pushing buttons, few days ago it stopped not working and I could enter numbers like if it was not Chrome.

It’s a bit weird since I’m reporting something that works while it shouldn’t, so is it really a bug?

And okay, seems right, I ‘m pushing a lot my computer and rarely turn it off, so it’s obviously what’s causing the shift in timers.

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tetrarque:

Sorry, not my native language.
It’s said keyboard won’t be recognized in Chrome, so when you add crystals at the crafting screen, using keyboard to input a number just does nothing.
But since I’m a bit stubborn and always pushing buttons, few days ago it stopped not working and I could enter numbers like if it was not Chrome.

It’s a bit weird since I’m reporting something that works while it shouldn’t, so is it really a bug?

And okay, seems right, I ‘m pushing a lot my computer and rarely turn it off, so it’s obviously what’s causing the shift in timers.

Thanks

Flash has some weird problems that seem to fix themselves for no reason. I don’t really know why either.

Flag Post

I played years or more ago and now there’s no save left. Can I get my stats back? Already submited currents stats, made 400 lvl today, so code not working, but all stats in high score are old.

Flag Post

You can, if you edit the file itself. However, there is no “official” way, like the Refund Code.

Flag Post

So, what makes a hard ascension hard? From what I can tell. it is no different than a medium except for buying back stuff, but that is taken care of in no time at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarScream69:

So, what makes a hard ascension hard? From what I can tell. it is no different than a medium except for buying back stuff, but that is taken care of in no time at all.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60-anti-idle-the-game/topics/318961-guide-ascension#posts-6717292

You’re right in that it’s pretty much the same as a medium ascension. It just has a couple of small penalties, and requires more A:TG xp before you can ascend again.

The BA penalty can be difficult depending on what kind of equipment you have, but it’s generally not too harsh.

Flag Post

Does improving the basic attack skill improve your autofight attack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jnash7:

Does improving the basic attack skill improve your autofight attack?

Yes, it’s even in the tooltip on the skills menu.

Flag Post

Hey guys I need some help. I used ccleaner. I know it’s ok since I backed up my save to desktop. Now I copied the backup to the D:\Documents and Settings\Levistus\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\947UDA6Q\chat.kongregate.com folder but it doesn’t load the save. I tried deleting the savefile then save the game if it makes a new save file but no new save file shows up. I can load the new game though without save files since I dont go back to the tutorial screen everytime I restart the game. I tried to search if it’s saving in a different folder but no other folders have savefiles. What should I do?

update: ok i’m using xp and chrome. I couldn’t find my save file before. But suddenly I got a savefile on that folder and I think it’s because I tried the game on firefox for a sec. So that means my backup save is from that firefox game which I’m level 1 with. Damn. Where does chrome save anyway? I searched and I can’t find anything. Only the firefox save. Someone help me please.

update 2: i found it in D:\Documents and Settings\Levistus\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\LBGU3KTM\chat.kongregate.com but since I wasn’t able to backup the Chrome save it means I’m back to level 1.

last update: was able to recover deleted file by ccleaner by using piriform recuva. AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flag Post

Already searched the forums to no avail.

I need to roundhouse kick a few times for the random quest. I’ve read Chuck Norris drops that, but he caves my face in in one hit. So I decided to read up on how to beat him. Apparently I should use Godly Attack, which apparently is a 100% drop from The Guardian. However, I’ve killed The Guardian many times and there’s no indication I have any “Godly Attack”. Is this outdated info/a scrapped skill or am I just missing something here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LizzyWiz:

Already searched the forums to no avail.

I need to roundhouse kick a few times for the random quest. I’ve read Chuck Norris drops that, but he caves my face in in one hit. So I decided to read up on how to beat him. Apparently I should use Godly Attack, which apparently is a 100% drop from The Guardian. However, I’ve killed The Guardian many times and there’s no indication I have any “Godly Attack”. Is this outdated info/a scrapped skill or am I just missing something here.

That info is very outdated. Yes, you still get Roundhouse Kick by beating Chuck Norris, but there’s no Godly Attack skill anymore.

Flag Post

how do you get the “?” epic skill? some persons are tolling me to click it 999.999 times in 24 hours,is that true,tukkun?

Flag Post

It is not true.

Flag Post

hey guys how should i upgrade my armors for mining? should i aim to get max double hit without speed ring? cruelty is the best right? is there a specific amount of double hit i should reach before i put crit rocks on my armor? thanks.

edit: also which is better purple or pink crystal set?

Flag Post

Is career experience reset to 0 after ascension?

Sorry for stupid question, i couldn’t get clear answer from wiki.

Flag Post

Career experience isn’t reset after you ascend.