Frequently Asked Questions & Ask stupid questions here! page 348

9293 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arbalist:

where I can find hidden treasure map pieces?

Go to Censor Ship Departure (click the mouse hole in Pirate Ship Interior). Then click around in the area. See here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/60/topics/166303?page=157#posts-5791736.

EDIT: by the way, you can also get this info from the bot in chat room 1 by typing “/w AITGBot treasuremap”. Yay, bot!

EDIT2: actually, I forgot, you can whisper to the bot from any chat room. The only things chat room 1 gets that others don’t are the corruption warnings and other occasional broadcast messages from the bot.

Flag Post

or ask in any chatroom, there should be someone around to know what you’re talking about (in regards to most questions that is).

Flag Post

Anyone know anything about the cost to feed the dragon? I know it goes up every time you feed it, but does it go up by level as well, and how much dragon boost you have?

In other words anyone know how the dragon feed cost is calculated? :o

Flag Post

i didn’t before i looked it up after your question

feedMult = (_root.save.feedTotal + 1) / 100; if (feedMult > 1) { feedMult = 1; } // end if feedCost = Math.floor((100 + root.save.feedToday * 2.500000) * Math.sqrt(root.save.bestLevel) * feedMult) * 500;

after 99 feeds feedMult=1, assuming you always have that it turns into:

100+2.5 * feedToday) * sqrt(bestlvl) * 500,
assuming bestlvl is 9001,

4743680+118592*feedToday—> 4.7m+0.12m * feedToday (for feeds 100+ that day and lvl 9001)

I think it’s the correct one, to feed 1500 times it’s about 139b YC (neglected the feedmultiplier for the first 100 feeds)

Flag Post

how to erase all data on a save file

Flag Post

Options – read the bottom.

Flag Post

Is there any sort of guide for intermediate players for the game as a whole? I’m at about level 3000 and want to know some of the quickest ways to level up / gain coins and etc. And what to spend things on to go faster. Any sort of guide like that?

Flag Post

Is there even a remotely decent way to idle in challenge #4? Spamming Math Master got tiresome, but idling in the battle arena, even with the best equipment possible, is insanely slow.

Flag Post

Lately I have issues with my Flash Player in Firefox. I need so back up my savefile literally every day, because it deletes its own contents. Is there a way to stop this behaviour? Like a hidden setting in Firefox or my Flash Player?

Flag Post

Hi there… I’m level 2073 but for whatever reason my savefile is saying only level 13.
Here is a screenshot:http://imgur.com/fl00hcz

Flag Post

What do you mean your savefile is saying only level 13? The screenshot is indeed showing level 2073, do you mean you’re only at level 13 when you open the game?

If that’s the case, then you’ve probably lost your savefile somehow. Search the forums for how to use the gift code to recover some of your progress, and also for how to backup (and restore) your savefile.

Flag Post

i see a user name in the chat that is kongregate level 13. is that what you’re referring to?

Flag Post

Probably not… considering he’s listed as Kongregate Level 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TroyL:

What do you mean your savefile is saying only level 13? The screenshot is indeed showing level 2073, do you mean you’re only at level 13 when you open the game?

If that’s the case, then you’ve probably lost your savefile somehow. Search the forums for how to use the gift code to recover some of your progress, and also for how to backup (and restore) your savefile.

Yup. I’ve just started over, and reached level 250 again…

Flag Post

@TroyL:
Not able to find anything about a gift code, but I have indeed figured out how to backup the savefile by now.

Flag Post

The Refund Code – there should be a thread somewhere about it… (Here)

Flag Post

What is the difference between ascending at 9000 and 9001?

Flag Post

A few rewards, achievement if you haven’t already gone to 9001, easier time getting The Ascendant IA if you’re eligible. Other than minor things, absolutely nothing.

Flag Post

“minor things”: 100k bc and 1k wc every time you hit 9001

Flag Post

Do daily bonus rewards every get significantly better? I’ve played for 25 days and the quality doesn’t seem to be improving. Is there a limit to how good things get?

Flag Post

There’s a limit to the maximum “top-end” items you can get. Doesn’t mean you’ll always get them. Sometimes you’ll have 1 LB, sometimes you’ll have 11.

EDIT for below: Daily Bonus. Not Daily quests.

Flag Post

Maxed attendance and level gifts (100 days and 9k1)= 200 QT and ET a day= 1400 of each a week, a significant amount which can buy a lot if you play your cards right.

Flag Post

Where do you get most of your EXP/coins each day? Can any of you post the two screenshots of your stats

Flag Post

Also, what’s the difference between regular, special, and elite pet food?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PolahBear72:

Also, what’s the difference between regular, special, and elite pet food?

Special Pet Food is purchased in Adventures, as the Adventures EXP-bonus feed item. Regular and Elite are in your Fishing bucket, as feedables there.